Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

JTD. [/B][/QUOTE]
well it looks like i am the first pau lad get home from the pub, its my pleasure to congratulate the boys. i don't care to analise the game because at the end of the day the only thing that ever matters is the score. however, i cant sit here and listen to certain individuals go on about honesty and hard play when they spend all their energy flopping to the ground whenever they are touch. say what you want about me but when i left the pitch today i can say that i gave everthing i had and that i have lads at pau's respect. drawing fouls in part of the game as is be physical with players that don't like that style but to base you entire game around flopping, cheating and moaning is embarrasing. i dont care to mention names because ttp is supposed to be laugh but thats the way i see as do most. anyway i thought the core poco showed a lot of class after the game as we knew they would, good battle and good luck boys!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 PAU 2

When all was said and done, the boys from the south side of the fraser deserved the title...:D
A solid 90 minute battle with both teams working hard and wanting the match... However, I believe the better team won on the day!!!;) PAU and Poco had some chances, but other than theone great stop by the sandman, our end had a considerable good time of it... JTL didn't do much as we we're expecting and Superfox's had him deep in pocket for 95% of the match... Yeh, it is a man's game and sometimes fouls need to be called, but do we really need to swan dive every time contact is instigated???
Yes it was a battle and yes both teams kicked each other here and there, but at the end of the day I thought the officials did an exceptional job... It was refreshing to see Martin in the middle and Andy and his side kick Geraldo on the flanks... Unfortunately, not all officials realise what's at stake and show colour way too easily at times... Heads up to the league and to our officials involved for an almost invisible performance... Finally the FVSL executive realised how much was at stake here and brought in a good crew for it!!! Thumbs up to that!!! ;)

PAU League champs for the first time!!!:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAMPIONS

TheRob
LION
Zaurrini
Girth
Argyle
Star #1
Yoda
4STGMP
Sliver
FatMonkey
Dude-where'smycar
Dalglish
Sixfyv
Coach
Osame bin Madden
Luc Vanlierd
Nukes
Regs

WRONG!!!!!

You all voted against us in the prediction pool, and I gotta be honest. It feels good to prove you all wrong.

Congrats to Poco for being great defending league Champions. They are all class, and were worthy of that honor. Always a formidable opponent, and a fun team to play against. They do the game justice, and know how to play football properly. It's difficult to win it three in a row, and I think it was our time this year.

Congratulations to all the PAU lads. A well deserved reward. Also, best of luck to Poco in the Pakenham Cup. If there is any justice, we will meet in the final. See you then.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 1 PAU 2

Originally posted by Guinness
JTL didn't do much as we we're expecting and Superfox's had him deep in pocket for 95% of the match... Yeh, it is a man's game and sometimes fouls need to be called, but do we really need to swan dive every time contact is instigated???

Give me a fukcing break. Deep in Superfox's pocket is a bit much don't you think. The only way he could contain me was to foul me. I nutmegged him at will and it would have been worse if Cainy didn't give him another assignment in the second half. If he did such a good job in the first half why wasn't he marking me in the second half.

It is a man's game and contact is part of the game. I dived once or twice but Martin didn't give me those calls and was on top of his game.

You guys did what you had to do to win and good on ya. See you in the Pak hopefully.

Guiness, open your eyes next time your watching a good match.

JTD.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: PAU

Originally posted by superfoxs

i don't care to analise the game because at the end of the day the only thing that ever matters is the score. however, i cant sit here and listen to certain individuals go on about honesty and hard play when they spend all their energy flopping to the ground whenever they are touch. say what you want about me but when i left the pitch today i can say that i gave everthing i had and that i have lads at pau's respect. drawing fouls in part of the game as is be physical with players that don't like that style but to base you entire game around flopping, cheating and moaning is embarrasing. [/B]

You're right Superfox, the only thing that does matter is the score. You guys won and congrats for that. You did play a hard fought match and I am sure your team mates appreciated that. As far as flopping and cheating goes - that's a bit of an exaggeration.

JTD.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
Congratulations to Peace Arch for winning the league this year. They played consistenly all year long and deserved it.

I must say that they are the dirtiest team in the league and two or three of their players show little class.
JTD.

Thanks, and wahhh!

Originally posted by Ballbaby
I
Aves was pleading to be taken off....again...but good thing he stayed in.

...Congratulations Peace Arch.

...that was after we scored the winner :rolleyes:

Dream on wee man. I am guaranteeing a Poco victory.

JTL

kinda like Messier...not

The referee and myself counted how many times I was fouled (that the referee actually called) and it was up to 16 by the time I left the field with fifteen minutes to go. How much is too much.

JTD.

Ok..so there were some fouls...some legitmate , some ticky-tack..but you dived all over the shop....and do you expect to not get kicked a little bit...honestly:rolleyes:

I must also say that Cainy comparing Hos to Joe Deacon and Craig Dalrymple is astonishing. This bruiser couldn't polish these two lads' boots or wipe their ass for that matter.

For the most part, with the exception of two or three, PAU are a class lot and I hope they enjoy the celebration.

JTD.

Well, Hoss might not be Deacs, but he played 90 solid mins today, and all you can do after losing is get on here and beak off about how hard done by you are ...and how he's shite :eek:

As you said, with a few exceptions :rolleyes: , the poco lads were quality today..good luck boys
:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL

Your right about one thing ("superfox's did a good job marking you"!!!
I nutmegged him at will and it would have been worse if Cainy didn't give him another assignment in the second half. If he did such a good job in the first half why wasn't he marking me in the second half.
At half time, cainy decided you were shyte and didn't want to waste him on marking a fat bastard like you!!! :D
In all seriousness, JTL is a threat when he brings his "A" game, but doesn't always want to work hard enough for the rewards!!!;)
Poco and Jack are a class side and I wish them all the luck in the PAK... BTW, congrats on the wee one!!!:)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how teams view things.

The PAU guys figure their team was the best on the day - tough to argue since they scored twice as many goals - and the Poco boys felt they could have had a better result.

Sandman, this is for you - :mad:

Sage (with the set-up from Aves) this is for you - :mad:

Congratulations PAU. You led from wire to wire and are fully deserving of your hangovers tomorrow morning.:rolleyes:

Oh, and now that we have dropped down to third place, we have some work to do to secure a spot in the provincials.:( :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by Skip
TheRob
LION
Zaurrini
Girth
Argyle
Star #1
Yoda
4STGMP
Sliver
FatMonkey
Dude-where'smycar
Dalglish
Sixfyv
Coach
Osame bin Madden
Luc Vanlierd
Nukes
Regs

WRONG!!!!!

You all voted against us in the prediction pool, and I gotta be honest. It feels good to prove you all wrong.

You are a geek.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't seen Poco play this year and I'm wondering if they always play Sliver at the leftback position. I think he was wasted there. Maybe they were worried about some of PA's outside speed, but Sliver could have been used in the middle of the park for better distribution. Just my take.
You're right. Sliver doesn't normally play left back, although at times he's been asked to do it because of injuries and such. But what else would the classiest guy around do when asked to go into a position he's not entirely comfortable in. Play hard and play well.

Today was one of those days when Osame asked Sliver to drop back and play against the best team in the league out of his normal position because we had two of our starting back line out of the line-up. He just pulled up his socks and did what he had to do to help the team win. Unfortunately, we came up a little short, and maybe with Sliver up front we could have created a little more, but he certainly didn't hurt us at the back.

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is the Beasts first post year and no disrespect to poco as a team because a hard fought match by both teams.....But JTL...how can you walk off the park thinking you played a solid match...honestly ...you are tthe biggest BITCH i have ever seen! Puller completely out played and completly slapped you like the Bitch you are! Anyone beg to differ?

beastiscuriuoustoseewhojtltrystoplaysfornextyear!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by SixFyv
You are a geek.

and you are!????!???

When you find yourself in a match that meant as much as today's did, maybe you will be worthy of some input. Until then, enjoy 4rth place!!! LOSER!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champions

To all those who voted against us..................GET IT RIGHT FUKCING UP YE............. YA BUNCH OF RADGES!

Poco lads were the bees knees after the game, no way we would have been so sportsmanlike, cheers lads.

Sage proved, as usual, that he's the best striker in the league bar none. As per usual he does it on the big occasion as expected, well done mate. So for all you baw-bags out there who have been giving him it tight, GET IT RIGHT FUKCING UP YE!

Forever and ever!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by Skip

and you are!????!???

When you find yourself in a match that meant as much as today's did, maybe you will be worthy of some input. Until then, enjoy 4rth place!!! LOSER!

I rescind my last comment...

You are either ignorant, or have a bad memory. Oh, and you are still a geek.

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
did I say the JTL was the biggest bitch in the league? Whoops...I must have forgot! but still...anyone beg to differ!!!! probably not!!!!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by SixFyv

You are a geek.

Losers usually come out with stuff like that though!
Were you the guy shouting "come on #9" prior to the penalty or what?

Forever and ever.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves

Aves who are you to talk about JTL's whining? You are are one of the biggest whiner's in the FVSL! Turn that frown upside down... Seriously though, most would agree when he is on his game JTL is hard to handle. Superfox played him tough on the day. That's what good teams do shut down the others dangerous players. If you guys weren't worried about him, he would'nt have been given so much attention to. Both teams are top notch, but pau deserved the win today. It was nice to see Martin in the middle, he let the guys play until guys starting getting foolish and had to clamp down.

Congrats to pau!

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow

Just a quick shout out to my dad who is back home in England, and couldn't make the match or assume his usual spot in the dressing room for the buffonary. I wish you could have been there;)
I thought poco played like defending Champions today. I almost cryed when they drew even, with about 12 mins left. We couldn't have scripted it better. Sage has taken alot of stick from Poco, over the last few seasons.Finally Poco realises what the rest of the league and all of us lads at PAU have known for a long time, he is quality.:wa:
Osame and Skelton, Sliver,and Billy Jackson all class:)
Man of the match for us today was Brett Jeffery. JTL I know you are one of the best players in the league, you even voted for yourself:rolleyes: Your a big man and so is Puller, if you had of fought threw some of the tuff stuff instead of flopping you might have had a better match. Yes you megged him one time, but you payed for it the rest of the match.:eek: Some may think we are dirty, but chapionships are won with silk and steel, and today we had both:wa:
To my teamates, thanks for the commitment and sacrifices you have all made through the season:D

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wow

Originally posted by cainy
Man of the match for us today was Brett Jeffery.

Have to agree, by far the best cnut on the park today by a long shot, naebody came close. Puller was HOT-IN and straight trippin boo! If he plays his cards right he can get to see this big bald ass butt of mine:D .

Forever and ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0