Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bored

Bored nice rant, I have only six things to say...... GOAL, GOAL,GOAL,GOAL, GOAL,GOOOOOOAL:wa:
Thats two more for sage, and two more for HIBEE, and the tenth shutout of the season for the Sandman:D
The turf was brilliant, last night. Newton is truely a first class facility. Can't wait to train this week on our new training ground, it will be much nicer than the gravel:cool:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Christ......

We go out on the piss after a win (no computers at the bar :p )and EVERYBODY assumes we dropped points ..... ofcourse Hibee doesn't help matters;)

Well, the turf was great, best one I've played on yet. The game was pretty fast paced in the first half, we scored early then they had a breakaway that our keeper saved. 1-1 at the half, they did well up to that point. Then in the second the flood gates opened; 5 goals on the bounce to finish 6-0.

Somethings never change.....like Bored with his premature ejaculations about us finishing 3rd or 8th or something. Nice little rant you had there thinking we dropped points. As for finishing strong, we've won 4 of 5 since the break and are playing strong......:wa:

1 more win for the league title baby:wa:

put that in your pipe and smoke it :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Veeeery funny

Originally posted by girth
Boy these PAU guys are very funny guys and if they don't win the league this year I think everybody on here will laugh pretty hard at you guys as well. Keep it up, man you guys are comical.:D

The only thing comical is listening to all the Poco, GEU, and GN guys sit on pins and needles waiting and hoping for us to fukc up. :D

Next weekend, the league is sewn up.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jesus Christ......

Originally posted by Sage
The game was pretty fast paced in the first half, we scored early then they had a breakaway that our keeper saved. 1-1 at the half, they did well up to that point. Then in the second the flood gates opened; 5 goals on the bounce to finish 6-0.

Sage, obviously your goal scoring is better than your math.

Was it 6-0 or 6-1
;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Veeeery funny

Originally posted by Skip

I do agree with you - the league will be sewn up. It will Poco hoisting the crown though not PAU - on your own turf too.

That will be the bitter pill.

Glad to see Sage making predictions, it will make the piss taking that much more enjoyable when the dust settles.

boredopensupforpisstakingifPAUfinallywinssomethingotherthatasummerleaguetitle

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done lads!!!

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate my teammates on a tre-men-dous victory over surrey fc, the monkey (no not the fatbastard monkey from poco yet) is off our back... Unfortunately 3 yellows stiched me and I was unable to contribute... I guess I'm in for some hard work to get back in side this coming week... We can't ask for anything more than another crack at poco???

Girth, Bored, Raiguy and co.

Your petty predictions are all you have... well that and (if you're religious?) your faith to pray some how PAU trip and falter... you see, the ball is at our feet and the only way you can have it is if WE give it up!!!:D Now fcuk off you daft twats!!!

A little math for Yoda:

Since the holiday break PAU have managed 12 out of a possible 15 points... only given up 2 goals... scored 16 goals... hardly numbers of a struggling club???

Let your boots do the talking fella's!!!;)

Guinness

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 - Delta 1

Went for a stroll down to Langley Municipal oval to see the second half. Blue looked like a very disinterested side. Well done Langley.

SkippickedLangleyinthepredictionthread;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well done lads!!!

Originally posted by Guinness

A little math for Yoda:

Since the holiday break PAU have managed 12 out of a possible 15 points... only given up 2 goals... scored 16 goals... hardly numbers of a struggling club???

Did I say that somewhere?

I just said Sage's math was struggling not the team.

But surely with you back in the lineup the advantage has to be with the opposition here on out.
;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Veeeery funny

Originally posted by Skip
The only thing comical is listening to all the Poco, GEU, and GN guys sit on pins and needles waiting and hoping for us to fukc up. :D

Fcuking great play on words there Skipster.

Ya gotta like that new turf eh Skippy?
I suggest a little exhibition match insted of you guys training.
You'll get much more out of it. ;)
Bastards, how do you get to train at our park and we don't?
Fcuking tragic. :rolleyes:

Taking the piss out the PAU lads on Thursday nights will be a laugh. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf

RF,

The turf was magic indeed. Nice and easy on old bodies like myself. Not sure why we were so fortunate as to land a spot on it. I guess a top notch facility is worthy of a top notch bunch of footballers to play upon it. :)
Exhibition match?? Sounds good. What do you fellas have planned on March 14?! ;)

SkiplookingforwardtohavingapintwithRFsometime......onhimofcourse

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well done lads!!!

Originally posted by Guinness

Girth, Bored, Raiguy and co.

Your petty predictions are all you have... well that and (if you're religious?) your faith to pray some how PAU trip and falter... you see, the ball is at our feet and the only way you can have it is if WE give it up!!!:D Now fcuk off you daft twats!!!

As I see it the ball is at Poco's feet you stupid cnut!!!!!!!

If poco wins their remaing games they will win the league. Prediction - yes- but still, Poco is in the drivers seat as I see it. They have the ball and the only time you will see it is when you fish it out of your net this week-end. Practice hard, another good year is about to end in disappointment for PAU. Good luck winning a bunch of summer league tournaments though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs. Delta.

We took it to them for the first 20, when Jay scored ours off a nice shot about 20 yards out- outside of his right foot, curved, and banked it in off the post. We then sat back and defended through to about 20 minutes left when big John, back to the net and about 25 yards out, took a full right footed volley and put it top corner. Absolute cracker. Delta scored a beauty with about 10 left after some hard work.

Tim Wagner was our best player, making several key saves off good Delta opportunities, and keeping us ahead. No piss taking here- Delta played the match better than Skip indicated, but we tackled hard, and mucked it out.

Good, hard fought win for Langley.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta

I am not hearing much from any Delta boys on here. What's happened to what looked like a promising year?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta

Originally posted by Balsa
I am not hearing much from any Delta boys on here. What's happened to what looked like a promising year?

What can we say? A monumental shitting of the bed...

Untimely red cards, transfers, players not returning from last year, offensive impotency... basically, we have a whole new team this year, and it looked like we were coming together just fine... but now... :confused:

Our defence has been solid all year... take away the last few games, and our GAA is less than a goal a game (15 GA in 16 games)... and that includes a white-washing we received from PoCo earlier (5-0).

(the only reason i say to ignore the past 3 games is that we were playing with 9 men against PAU 2 weeks ago, 10 men agains GEU last week... with the keeper taking the red card, and had a substitute keeper for Langley this week).

I feel we are a good young team, and if we can stay together for a few years... we will be a threat. It is really tough to gel as a team in year 1.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... we are going to do our best to get our shite together against Peg for Friday... and to prove ourselves against PoCo the last game of the season.

Cheers.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Well done lads!!!

Originally posted by bored

As I see it the ball is at Poco's feet you stupid cnut!!!!!!!

If poco wins their remaing games they will win the league. Prediction - yes- but still, Poco is in the drivers seat as I see it. They have the ball and the only time you will see it is when you fish it out of your net this week-end. Practice hard, another good year is about to end in disappointment for PAU. Good luck winning a bunch of summer league tournaments though.

bored your a donkey, if poco wins the rest of their games (3) they win, if pau beats poco and then lose our remaining game we still win. the ball is definitly at our feet and on your chin. i fail to see how being in first place for almost 2 years and finishing tied for first in our first year together is a choke. no point continueing, all will be settled Sunday!:mad:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

Being top from start to the present time for what is essentially a first year team is a reasonable achievement. We will look to improve next season as we have been less than impressive for the majority. But like i said, a reasonable effort in our first year.

Forever and ever!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

Originally posted by Hibee
Being top from start to the present time for what is essentially a first year team is a reasonable achievement. We will look to improve next season as we have been less than impressive for the majority. But like i said, a reasonable effort in our first year.

Forever and ever!
Hibee it's not acceptable if you guys can't win the league and the pak cup you better call her quits and let the young guys take over.Just a question when does a team become not a first year team cause this has been going on for a while now? GEU added 4 guys to there premier team this year so I guess we're a first year team also and Poco had some new guy out there last time we played so yup your a first year team too.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0