Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye right ya basses.
Oor Hibee, he dus ne stop dus he?

With the ginger crop, the wee sassanach could pass as one of us.
But, certainly with that wee blue purply nose, he must be a Rangers supporter. :p

I stand corrected Sir Alex Cainy, kick of is 8:00 not 7:30.

Best of luck on Friday lads.

You'll need it, there could be a couple of 'Gers in the line-up. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
You'll need it, there could be a couple of 'Gers in the line-up. ;)

hope they don't pick up any unwanted injuries or cards for the much anticipated Pakenham cup run. ;)

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one bites!

Well, I did not know that they change the field on me. I thought the game was at Bear Creek Park, I got there and no one was there <-- Mexican!:p . I got home and the wife was pissed off cause I choose to play soccer and not going out for dinner with her family, and my best mad cause I dint go out party with him on his b-day.
Oh well. Hope the coach can understand when I talk to him.:rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2- GEU 3

We took it to them the first 10 mins and scored but then it was all GEU, they tied the game on a PK and then got the second on a breakaway and then put the game away 20 mins left in the second half, we got one late, but it was too late. Goalscorers for us were Kevin Mahal and Jas Mattoo, we have got to get our act together if we want to finish fourth, hoping for a Langley win. Onto Chilliwack next friday.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good wins for both GEU and PoCo:) With a Langley win on Sunday it looks like the fight for 1st and 2nd will be down to GEU/PAU/PoCo.

Star #5,

Looks like the 'one game at a time strategy' is no longer working.:rolleyes: You guys do still have a couple games left to come up with a new strategy though;)

Anyone have the score of the SFC and PAU game?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

Plain and simple the last two games we have been beat my more fit teams, and they have just wanted it more than us, the Poco game we were right in there but tonight we were just running all over the place, after the first 10-15 mins, oh well, guess we still have the Pak Cup :D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh come on, Hibee. You tried this in vain a couple of weeks ago. You posted a 0 - 0 score when it was in fact 4 - bagel.

However, if the score really was 0 - 0.....:D :) :bronco: :p :wa: :confused: :knvb: :eek: :D :) :bronco: :p :wa: :confused: :knvb: :eek: :D :) :bronco: :p :wa: :confused: :knvb: :eek:
monkeythinkstheracejustgotmoreinteresting

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
quiet week upcoming

Am I ever glad that I don't have to worry about crossing the Port Man bridge any more. The line up of PAU players preparing to jump will create a hell of a back log of traffic.

Could this be the second year in a row that PAU lead the league the entire way just to blow it at the death? Also the second year in a row that PEG is to ruin their hopes? PEG knocked them out of the cup last year too.

I guess it will be really quiet on here this week because the PAU boys will too ashamed to show their faces. Gag order this week.

Poco continues to close the gap, the league is now theirs to loose, even though the schedule isn't easy. PAU continues to stumble after a strong start. Credit to GEU for not folding the tent this year. Tight race to call, all the different possibilities are tough to figure out.

I do see that PAU could yet finish third. I think they have been looking at the standings and are starting to run scared. It would be a shame for them to miss the BCs, but given their history in the PAK it is possible.

I don't expect any response from the PAU boys. As is their history when a big game looms it will be quiet on here leading up to it and even more quiet after it.

Good luck POCO.

Predictions - PAU to finish third, I think GEU will loose one of their reaming games and POCO will continue their strong play.

Of course if the 0-0 is an attempt to reel us in, it could change things, but not much. It would mean that POCO finishes first and PAU comes second.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, Housearrest are you going to confirm the PAU v Surrey score???

Was it 0-0 or is Hibee pulling everybodies chain?

just wondering

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star#1

Originally posted by star #1
Skytrain

Plain and simple the last two games we have been beat my more fit teams, and they have just wanted it more than us, the Poco game we were right in there but tonight we were just running all over the place, after the first 10-15 mins, oh well, guess we still have the Pak Cup :D

Reading your quote, GN got beat by a fit team, though GN ran all over the place. Umm, maybe they got beat because they had no idea what the person next to them was gonna do, or maybe they got beat because they have a queer in long hair on the side line digging into a KFC bucket, thinking he is now a coach.
Just my assumption.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Star#1

Originally posted by Kokanee

Reading your quote, GN got beat by a fit team, though GN ran all over the place. Umm, maybe they got beat because they had no idea what the person next to them was gonna do, or maybe they got beat because they have a queer in long hair on the side line digging into a KFC bucket, thinking he is now a coach.
Just my assumption.

I totally agree, fitness was not the reason we lost this game....intelligence ...maybe....our line change strategy of switching half our starting line-up 30 minutes into the game when it was 1-1....probably...and sure ill give some credit to geu too...they were down and fought their way out in solid fashion.....maybe b/c star #1, who was noticably out of breath after chowing down his chicken, just naturally assumed everyone else was tired too........

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau game

Is there anyone out there who really knows the score of the PAU game?

I would assume that since the PAU guys have not been on here they are drowning their sorrows somewhere tonight.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/GN

I thought game was fairly even except for the first 15 mins,GN took it to us and managed to score.GEU were definately the better team in the air especially in the middle of the park and posession was won by that and that seemed to be the difference. As was stated earlier it seems 3 teams can win it now and time will tell if PAU will crack under pressure as we all are predicting.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: quiet week upcoming

Originally posted by bored
Of course if the 0-0 is an attempt to reel us in, it could change things, but not much. It would mean that POCO finishes first and PAU comes second.

...only that if we did beat sfc 6-0, that would mean that if we beat your lot next week, that's the league baby.:D

to put things in perspective.:wa:

Ididsayif

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny guy

Originally posted by Hibee
PEG 0 PAU 0

Hard pill to swallow.

you need to get some new material.

After reading the posts from the last few weeks i have to say im hoping poco win the league......PAU seem scared......you guys wont admit it but you are......considering what happened the last 2 years i guess i would be too

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veeeery funny

Boy these PAU guys are very funny guys and if they don't win the league this year I think everybody on here will laugh pretty hard at you guys as well. Keep it up, man you guys are comical.:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Star#1

Originally posted by Raiguy

I totally agree, fitness was not the reason we lost this game....intelligence ...maybe....our line change strategy of switching half our starting line-up 30 minutes into the game when it was 1-1....probably...and sure ill give some credit to geu too...they were down and fought their way out in solid fashion.....maybe b/c star #1, who was noticably out of breath after chowing down his chicken, just naturally assumed everyone else was tired too........

Damn was the chicken good last night, MMMMMMMMMMMM, chicken, i think i will go get some right now :D :D,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0