Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo talks trash? Not us.

Originally posted by cainy
Sounds like the Delta vs Poco match will be a goodie. Poco is always going on about Delta being a crap side, talkin shyte about there coach, and club having no class. They claim you guys don't even belong in the league The best way to prove them wrong is to go out and beat them on the last game of the season.

Cainy,

If you don't know what the point was, try not to start something new. PoCo (including myself) does not think they are a bad side at all, they should be doing better in the standings. Good skill, speed and youth. The 'no class' stuff you refer to has to do with the other things that happen away from the game. Little has gone one with the PoCo lads but read above, it appears GEU has had previous meetings that have not gone so well. Are they alone?

PoCo and Delta will be a good match. Two good teams. But this little incident will not alter the game at all.

skytrainwonderswhycainyalwayspicksonthebiggerguys?:(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be trouble

If that defender from Delta gets rattled by Skytrain alone what's going to happen when he has 30 Poco boys on his case from the sidelines when they play in Poco?
:eek:

Draven, I'd put a fiver on her as well.
You do mean for the fight don't you?

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:lota boy

Originally posted by cainy
Sounds like the Delta vs Poco match will be a goodie. Poco is always going on about Delta being a crap side, talkin shyte about there coach, and club having no class. They claim you guys don't even belong in the league The best way to prove them wrong is to go out and beat them on the last game of the season. I sure hope you guys don't handcuff yourselves, with all the cards. I think the game is on the turf in Poco. I think that favors the younger, fitter, more skilled, Delta side.

I dont recall anyone ever talking shyte about anyones coach, that said its no secret our displeasure with some of deltas players.Mainly that williams kid,I think we would all agree about that moron.This latest incident was totally unessacery just because harmless words were exchanged during the game.It was one fan with one juiced up player.But I like Cainys tactics.Try to lite a fire under the delta boys by making things up......By the way as far an delta being younger,for sure. fitter, not likely,more skilled, not a chance.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tactics

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
I like Cainys tactics.Try to lite a fire under the delta boys by making things up......

we were going to just try to offer them beer to beat you guys, but that unique and brilliant tactic has been a little overdone. :rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: tactics

Originally posted by Skip

we were going to just try to offer them beer to beat you guys, but that unique and brilliant tactic has been a little overdone. :rolleyes:

How about a case for a shutout???;)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy predicting Poco win over PAU.

It sounds to me like Cainy is predicting a Poco victory vs PAU in a couple of weeks. The reason I say this is that he is really trying hard to fire those Delta boys up against us. However, that happens to be our last game of the season and I believe we play PAU the week before. My thoughts are that if Cainy was confident in his squad to beat or even tie Poco, the game against Delta wouldn't mean anything to them as they would win the league assuming they won their last game against GN. But perhaps they are worried about GN as well.

I am not slagging you Cainy because I don't think you will beat or tie us either so good on you for using your little redheaded cranium.

PS. I would like to know who this Kokanee fella is if somebody could help me out I would appreciate it.

Cheers.
JTL

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
desperate

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
Osame is putting up a six pack to any player from the geu squad that scores the winner.If geu is going to win the league they must win today.

JTL,

Funny.......you never mentioned anything about your coach not being confident about things when he was trying to light a fire under GEU's ass. ;)

You're right though, the league will be won before you even play Delta, so the point may be moot. Just remember, you're coming to our house on Feb. 16. Having lost there only once this year, we're feeling good about our chances.

Skip out

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/GN

I say we put something on the line for this game maybe something that will mean something. I know how about 16 pairs of black wool mits never worn if you guys win and if GEU wins a team backrub from gaiguy and purple star fish #1.:eek:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance Delta will get more than 10 guys to their game this weekend?

The Highlanders would love to help but there is the issue of card and injury problems before the Pak Cup.:(

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta/ Poco?

All this talk about the Delta Poco matchup in a couple of weeks. Delta has to get by Langley for that game to matter. They have had trouble, to some degree, with them this year. Two 1-0 games. Langley has been coming on working hard just falling short as far as results go, despite suspensions and injuries. All Langley has left to play for for the season is pride. But we are looking forward to the PAK.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf??

What's the latest on the turf field at Newton Athletic?

Will this Friday's game be at Bear Creek?

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco v Chilli

Sounds like the Poco-Chilliwack game should be a goodie. Poco is always going about Chilliwack being a crap side, talking shyte about their coach, and club having no class. They claim you guys don't even belong in the league. The best way to prove them wrong is to go out and beat them in the 3rd last game of the season.

Forever and ever!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco v Chilli

Originally posted by Hibee
Sounds like the Poco-Chilliwack game should be a goodie. Poco is always going about Chilliwack being a crap side, talking shyte about their coach, and club having no class. They claim you guys don't even belong in the league. The best way to prove them wrong is to go out and beat them in the 3rd last game of the season.

Forever and ever!

Again, PAU guys worried about the matchup in a couple of weeks. Trying to fire the Chilliwack guys up because they are so frightened.

JTL

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco v Chilli

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Again, PAU guys worried about the matchup in a couple of weeks. Trying to fire the Chilliwack guys up because they are so frightened.

JTL

come on big guy, given the previous comments re: who is firing up who... Hibbee's sarcasm is quite thick...you could spread it like butta...is hibee ever to be taken seriously?:D:p

pocohavetogetpastwackfirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0