Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just In

GEU v. DELTA

Game has been rescheduled to John Oliver Park in Delta on Sunday 2.15PM KO

Somebody decided to drive over both fields at Albion and destroy the turf. - Probably those Delta hicks eh Lucy ?

See ya Sunday

Cheers

:cool:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Your bitterness lingers for a long time mate I must admit.
If its not Pakenham Cup losses two years ago, its TTP pools from last year.

Let me guess.
The TTP pool had some technicalities that prevented you for winning last year as I again, KICKED YOUR ASS.
It's that Ranger conspiracy all over again isn't it Osame?
What I did was this:
I protested on some games in which you chose in the pool.
They wouldn't have mattered anyway at the end of the day, but nonetheless I still protested.
Then, Regs, TR and I, in our kangaroo court, bolstered my points in the standings to ensure I would win.
We then disguised the fact that you indeed shite the bed and blamed it all on the Rangers.

How am I doing so far?

:cool:

Skytrain:
Can you help me take this hook out of my mouth?
:D
Your doing great:rolleyes: Once again you went on about nothing...I'm not even talking about last year. I never even entered the so called pool.We're we trying to deflect what I was really talking about? futbol.....I think when you were casting your rod you hooked one of those big ears of yours.:bronco:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gn vs poco

gn vs poco...If poco comes out knocks the ball around fron the back through their mid and keep posesion, like we have been doing the last few weeks gn has a small chance at victory at best.Actually if poco comes out with the same intensity that they showed against geu and do what I just said they have No chance.
Sage as far as winning our game in hand, the odds of the house are 2 beers to 1, so either beer up or shut up. Hey is Omerod the tall kid in midfield? he was their best player.

Does anyone from the gn camp wanna lay down a small bet?
We are giving the same odds 2 beers to 1.For the slow people
{rayguy, star}you bet a six pack and you win a 12 pack.

geu ves delta , I like geu in a tight game 2-1.
pau vs langley..pau will win an ugly one. Sage to score in garbage time when it means squat.
peg vs chilli...boring scoreless draw.

Ps gn...theres a minimum bet of a 12 pak...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by PainKiller
Delta-GEU

Delta- too much pace at all positions, plus their twelfth man(Coach Andy Burns) spends more time on the field than Danny Gill does at Tommy's.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I almost shat my pants.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL BOLLOCKS

Please ignore my last post re the revised GEU v. DELTA fixture.

Apparently, GEU have now found a school field to play on Sunday at noon. - Thomas Haney for anybody who is interested.

CHEERS:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ALL BOLLOCKS

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Please ignore my last post re the revised GEU v. DELTA fixture.

Apparently, GEU have now found a school field to play on Sunday at noon. - Thomas Haney for anybody who is interested.

CHEERS:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At least it's 2 minutes closer than Albion would be.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, another GEU/Alouette fixture with fantastic facilities. :rolleyes:

Crafty: Bring a big tub for the lads to bathe in as you can maybe scoop some water out of the shitters at the school. :D

Fcuking pick up your tax bills and build some showers ya fcuking farmers. ;)

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The challenging of bin laden and the poco boys

I was just on the way to watch the GN-PoCo game and am in amazement that not even one poco player came on to this to finalize Kokannee's challenge of two 60's for the game. I'm in disbelief, could these men be over the hill and past their prime with regards to drinking? I hope not......
OH well, looks like i'll have to have a few drinks with Danny Gill in the bleachers..... Good luck boys.............

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bin laden hiding in the pig farm

Where are your boys, you guys are quick to finalize challenges from other teams when it comes to beer..... but i guess hard liquor is too much for the liver at your guys ages......

Looks like Danny Gill's supplying the bottle he took from Barfly last night......

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Yes, another GEU/Alouette fixture with fantastic facilities. :rolleyes:

Crafty: Bring a big tub for the lads to bathe in as you can maybe scoop some water out of the shitters at the school. :D

Fcuking pick up your tax bills and build some showers ya fcuking farmers. ;)

What school do you know of that is open on a Sunday Ranger?
:rolleyes:

Better bring a long garden hose. We might be able to find an outdoor faucet to hook up too.

Or you can just stop by the White Wolf and fit right in.
I'm sure Mr. Moriarty would love to have some new friends join him there.

Tax bills? :confused:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Fans View!

Poco 1
Gn 0

Good game to watch out there tonight. The poco taxies were out in full force!NOOOOOOOOoooo I have to hand it to poco... hard , never give up attitude the guys are taking... Keep it up. Player of the game.. stewart...had a great game.

GN played well. Had good scoring chances. Didnt back down. Bad goal. Keeper called it. the Defender went for it anyways... bad luck,, shat happens..

League is actually exciting....

CHeers!

#18 on the bench, #1 in your hearts!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 - PoCo 1

Painkiller and Kokanee,

Osame has always bet pints the whole season because it is easier to collect after the games from boys like you. Guess you are happy now though, you don't have to hand over your allowance to Osame this week anyway.........:D

My report in from the field was that it was a good game with PoCo deserving the win. Snowman scored with approx 15 min. to give PoCo the much needed 3 points.:cool:

skytraincurrentlysendingtissuesbycouriertotheGNboys
:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the FVSL website

Currently showing on the results is Chilliwack beat Surrey Peg 1 nil. Was this game played earlier in the week? Doubt FVSL website would be updated this quickly.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0- Poco 1

Very exciting game going back and forth with poco gettin the winner with 20 mins left. Poco had way more chances and put one of them away. Our goalie (centre-mid) played another excellent game in net making a number of saves. Onto GEU next week, hopefully they tie delta this weekend :D

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough one

Yeah this loss hurt pretty bad........although i suppose the result was a fair one.......but it was one of those games we usually come out on top in....poco had the better chances but we held them off the scoresheet for the majority of the game....we just couldn't get the one break that we needed.......the center mid for poco something Currie i believe played excellent.....jas matto played extremely well for us in the center d spot........looks like the top 2 we were striving for is rapidily fading........but i suppose where theres a will.....................Cheers

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: gn vs poco

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
Does anyone from the gn camp wanna lay down a small bet?
We are giving the same odds 2 beers to 1.For the slow people
{rayguy, star}you bet a six pack and you win a 12 pack. Ps gn...theres a minimum bet of a 12 pak...
The bet was on, as it always is...hope GN paid up at the field.

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The challenging of bin laden and the poco boys

Originally posted by PainKiller

OH well, looks like i'll have to have a few drinks with Danny Gill in the bleachers..... Good luck boys.............

Great game! Poco had more chances and finally capitalized on one. GN is a very skilled team, they should definetly make the cup.

As for Danny Gill...... I didn't see him in the bleachers, but I did hear he was drinking his miki down at the school, then heading to Tommy's. He's gotta get there by 8pm so that him and Gavin can find the closest seat to the dance floor.

Enrique

#1 in Danny's heart, and soon to be #1 on the win chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0