Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough break Red Dragon

I go away for a weekend to return to all this??? Again, I would like to wish the best of luck to a speedy recovery to Rusty James... The guy is a class act and I know he will be back pushing for his spot come PAK time!!!;)
As for the 4-0 win over North Delta, a great result for us!!!:D We've been training hard and in my opinion, will finish strong and challenge for the Championship!!! Looks like the Poco/PAU showdown is becoming pivitol??? May the best team win...
As for me, I guess I will be battling hard in training (not that I'd break Cainy's leg or anything:rolleyes: ) to get my spot back in the middle...

PAU!!!

Me thinks Judge will be eating his words with RF's Pacho's!!! aaaand... Silverfox will be gettting burnt down the left side by the pace of youth come the possible PAK match up!!!;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard about Marcus' broken fibula from Kevin Schulze at work the other day. Schulze is still recovering from his broken leg received in a tackle over a year ago. Thankfully, Marcus' injury does not appear to be as serious as Kevin's.

Marcus, take care buddy. I'll see you at the park on your crutches with a beer in one hand. Sadly, it is a familiar sight with you. ;)

By the way, who is this Judge guy? :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rocket science

The guy is a class act and I know he will be back pushing for his spot come PAK time!!!
Is he seeing Rick or Randy for rehab? The reason I ask? - 2 weeks is a miracle to be back playing after a broken leg!?!?! :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prescription for a broken fib: rest. Get x-rays in 4 weeks. Keep weight off it, go swimming to get cardio. Lay off soccer until a physio clears you. Don't go to a Chiropractor- they're witch doctors.

Also…

Sit around the house and milk your injury as much as you can. Get yourself a bell, and ring it every-time you need the little woman to fetch you a beer...and hot wings, while she's at it.

There you go Markus. Send your $40.00 one-time consulting fee to:

Dude Inc.
#8, Dude Ave
Dudeville

(P.S.: Kevin: same to you.)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ballbaby
I heard about Marcus' broken fibula from Kevin Schulze at work the other day. Schulze is still recovering from his broken leg received in a tackle over a year ago. Thankfully, Marcus' injury does not appear to be as serious as Kevin's.

For the record, Schulze had the rods removed from his leg in mid-December, and he played on Friday.

He is an animal... do not try to follow his "rehab" routine.

I broke my tib and fib, was able to avoid surgery, was in a cast from toe to hip for 4 weeks, then a short cast for another 5 (i think).

Once the cast was off, i had to rebuild my skeletal-looking thigh up to its usual chicken-leg status.

All in all, i broke it in August, and was playing again in January.

I agree with Dude on his plan... except he forgot to mention getting a handicap parking pass... they usually prescribe them for twice as long as you need them... and they come in real handy for getting those "rockstar" parking spots to Canucks games, malls on the weekend, etc...

All the best to RD.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Markus

Did he have a previous injury to this because he seems to have put on a few lbs? No offence, but he was quite fit a couple years ago.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Sit around the house and milk your injury as much as you can. Get yourself a bell, and ring it every-time you need the little woman to fetch you a beer...and hot wings, while she's at it.

suppose he is talking about you zoltan(little woman)......... :D . all the best on a speedy recovery RUSTY, I've got the bell if you need it.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
update

I feel I should write this after having some fun at Markus' expense last post. Just got off the phone with one of his family members, as he saw another orthopede today for a second opinion. It seems things don't look as good as they were first diagnosed unfortunately. As I write this he is in the hospital awaiting surgery, and the prognosis is that he will be in a non'walking cast for 2-3 months. :(

I guess sentiments have already been expressed by many, but thought some may want to know about this.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: update

Originally posted by Skip
I feel I should write this after having some fun at Markus' expense last post.

You're going straight to hell for that one Skip...

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Fat Monkey
the game evened up throughout the first half. Poco tied the score at about the 25 minute mark with a "shank" from the foot of Enrique.

I said "pardon" blind Monkey!!! The goal started out with a beautiful cross from Burkett over 3 defenders and myself making a brilliant run in from left D, where I began to visualize what I would do when the ball got to my chest. I ever so softly chested the ball down to my left peg and without a dought, convincingly struck the ball into the one foot opening in the corner of the net off the post and in . I'm holding a shooting clinic on Thursday at reeves for anyone who wants to learn how to shoot!

Refereeing----- SHOCKING-- tough break for JTL getting a red card because of the refs inability to control the game. I guess he'll have to go back to cracking backs instead of balls.

If Poco keeps playing the way they did on Friday - NO ONE will stop them--not even...........PEU,GN,or Delta

Enrique

#2 goal on the season, #1 in monkey's heart

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Oh

Originally posted by The Judge
You still play in the back line for Peace Arch,now we know the problem, we thought the goalie was the only shitty guy back their?

Of course you jest, Judge Dredding-the-pautrain, for other than 1 or 2 statistical (un)certainties, our goalie(Sandve) has been excellent...a crackakeepah!

QUOTE]Originally posted by silver fox
They're all shitty Judge, especially Aves ( who was probably riding his bike today to get in shape and pissing off the Pattulo bridge). ;) [/QUOTE]

As for the silverkiller, you'll be the "Fox on the Run" come judgement day my friend...for those old enough, ladies and gentlemen,...

The Early 70's
"Glam Rock"
Style Of Music That Combined The Hard Rock Crunch Of Heavy Metal With Bubblegum Pop Melodies And Became One Of The Most Popular Styles Of Rock & Roll In the Early 70's As Performed By The 70's Group "Sweet":D :D

I don't wanna know your name
Cause you don't look the same
The way you did before:eek:
OK you think you got a pretty face
But the rest of you is out of place
You looked all right before :rolleyes:

Fox on the run
You screamed and everybody comes a-running
Take a run and hide yourself away
Fox on the run
F-foxy, foxy on the run and hideaway...

When you say Silver don't you really mean "old and Grey?":p

missedyouonthebridge(withthepeeimean)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Enrique

If Poco keeps playing the way they did on Friday - NO ONE will stop them--not even...........PEU,GN,or Delta

Enrique

[/B]

Should be a good game this friday night enrique, GN is playing some real good soccer right now and i expect it to continue on friday and for the rest of the season, we are just one point behind delta and Geu now, so this game is vital and as is every game for the rest of the season, but we just gotta take it one game at a time and see where we end up.

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1

GN is playing some real good soccer right now and i expect it to continue on friday and for the rest of the season

Hey Star #1

Can you relay a message to D. Gill -- ask him if he wants to make this friday nights game a bit interesting....mabye a 6 pak perhaps. If I remember correctly Gill already owes me a beer for last game we won.

Enrique

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite a battle at Reeves tonight.

Then the TSN turning point.

Jack the Lad was sent off, rather harshly, for abusive language. He felt he was tackled long after he had released the ball and said "What the fcuk was that?" The referee took out the red and sent him off. Tough break.

what did I tell you people JACK THE LOG can not play on turf like I said he will pull himself because he cant do it on turf!! he not only let his team down ,HE LET HIMSELF DOWN!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :wa:

sid

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enrique's shooting clinic

Both teams were happy you didn't do the Enrique Shuffle after your "cracker" of a goal.:rolleyes: :D

Osama, did you give Nesbitt his six pack for the winner against PAU? (Was it Kevin who scored the winner?) We should up it to a twelve pack for the sitter he missed in the first half against us.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless the ball is on Nessies left knee, he's fcuking useless. Once he gets it on the knee though, watch out. I'm serious.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Enrique's shooting clinic

Osama, did you give Nesbitt his six pack for the winner against PAU? (Was it Kevin who scored the winner?)
Osama brought the six pack for Nesbit problem is his cell phone was activated 10 mins before the game was over and he obviously had something hooked up as he didn't drop by the change room to get it. that's okay well hold it for you till practice tonight:rolleyes: .

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Enrique

Hey Star #1

Can you relay a message to D. Gill -- ask him if he wants to make this friday nights game a bit interesting....mabye a 6 pak perhaps. If I remember correctly Gill already owes me a beer for last game we won.

Enrique

Enrique, i would pass the message along if i knew where Gill is, havnt seen him in ages, hes been missing from our team since that first game against you guys, but i wish you the best of luck trying to get the 6 pack from him :D.

See yah friday.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Music Man

The lyrics were "sweet" but I must inform you Aves that the early 70's were well before MY time. :cool:
As for the "old and grey" comment, yes, time has taken it's toll on my dark brown coif. However, when I say the words "my hair", I'm using that in the plural form, unlike others I know. :p

Silver,grey,off-whitefoxislookingforabattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0