Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Flying Beaver

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Yes", some of us refuse to cross three bridges to get in a few drinks these days, but you can't beat 'The Beav's' pint specials. It's not great beer, but where else can you get pints for $2.14?*

*note, these are not weekend specials :rolleyes:

+therecoveringSC :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
"Yes", some of us refuse to cross three bridges to get in a few drinks these days, but you can't beat 'The Beav's' pint specials. It's not great beer, but where else can you get pints for $2.14?*

*note, these are not weekend specials :rolleyes:

+therecoveringSC :eek:

SC, seeing as you are not so picky about your alcohol and want to save a buck, I suggest you buy some Aqua Velva, throw a dash of grenadine and a cherry into the mix, and you'll have a decent ****tail.

"It's not great beer, but where else can you get pints for $2.14"

Beer IS NOT just beer. Somebody talk to this girl. :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry SC I'm just a little grumpy because I hate BC weather and Unwin West. No soccer again this weekend and I'm on a negative posting rampage.

BTW, you drink a lot.:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter Ballbaby?

Ballbaby said:
BTW, you drink a lot.:D
I don't really, my last two posts just happened to be about alcohol.

BTW, I've only been out twice since I've been back and hit two drinking establishments in one night. Sorry for looking for cheap beviis, as I'm quite used to paying 50 cents for a 'good' beer (perhaps that's why I only go out in the lower mainland once in a blue moon. :rolleyes: )

I suggest getting out of the house once in awhile will help that lashing out problem you have. I thought your Mrs. helped in that area (use the non-game time constructively and burn the calories another way-away from TTP :eek: )

And 'yes', it was my first game back today in two seasons, so I feel your frustrations!

+offtodrinkSC;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts