Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone,

Either you really have no clue or are the most brilliant TTPer ever and have been setting us all up for the last 6 months with your inane observations about everything and nothing.

The 'Boys need a QB. Period.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

They do need a QB, but just to help Carter along. Carter is the QB of the future for the cowboys. They just need get a quality guy that could help him fix his game. Look at Aikman when he started he wasn't that great but he got his experience and became a great QB. That is all Carter needs to become a quality QB in this league. He has a good arm, he is quick, and can run. All he needs is time to put all these skills together to fit the NFL game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where do you get this shite?

Stupid~

He's Fcuking shite. Get over it. The guy has laid more offensive eggs than you have relatives. The only way this guy will win is if he hits reset on his Playstation.

You could bring in Montana, Young, Aikman who ever... to "help him along" and it wont matter. He's a 3rd stringer who was on the right team at the right time. That is the only reason he starts. nPass him the clip board and shut up!

ThiscommingfromalongtimeCowboysfan :(

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

If you are a true Cowboy fan you would back you QB. What kind of fan are you bashing your QB. These are Aikmans and Carters stats in there first years.

Aikmans First Year
YEAR TEAM G GS ATT CMP PCT YDS Lg TDs INT
1989 Dallas11 11 293 155 52.9 1749 74T 9 18
Record in first year 1-15

Carters First Year
YEAR TEAM G GS ATT CMP PCT YDS Lg TDS INT
2001 Dallas 9 9 176 90 51.1 1072 64T 5 7
Record in first year 5-11

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because he's on "my team" doesn't mean I have to back him! Im a fan. I see that the team needs changes at that spot (and others) and I want it changed!

As for Aikman and his stats. They are MOOT

ThatsallIcouldcomeupwith:( sorry.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

If the Cowboys gave up on Aikman after his first year the team would not have won those championships. All I am saying is to give the ROOKIE a chance. I am not saying give him 10 years, but at least a couple of seasons, and if there is no improvement then ship him out. This year he showed some improvement in the last part of the season so maybe there is room for more improvement.

Spokenbyatruecowboyfan:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0