Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The BC Lions 2005

Lions new unies. Like'em?

• Yep.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i predict that DD won't play the whole game. our O-line is sucking major ass so far this year and the argos will punish him. i'm hoping to see printers in there but i'd settle for bucky pierce. keep your eyes on printers after the field goals and PAT's, he consistantly will walk over towards the other teams players and talk shite to them and is always the last one to return to the leos sideline. its fcukin classic to see a guy that only gets to hold for kicks right now but is still more hyped up than anyone else on the team. lions 34, argos 31. look for Kidd to have a big game on D as well, as he has something to prove to old man Allen after his embarassing coverage in the grey cup last year.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
over 29,000 peeps but way quieter than the opener. DD stayed in the whole game but i thought he was short-arming his passes, other than the three he aired out to geroy. the defence came up huge again this week. anyone hang out long enough to see the brawl on the pitch after the final whistle? i saw some boys holding their helmuts by the facemask and full on swinging them at others heads. i assume suspensions are to come.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only are you a decibel meter but you can tell from 50 yards away if a professional QB is 'short arming' it? Amazing. Div 2 is truly blessed and apparently so are we. D.D. was 26-34 361 yards 3 TD 0 int can you imagine how he would have done if he had long arms? And it was louder...

When you're done coaching Dave Dickenson please let me know what the the weather going to be like today, but more importantly will it be louder than last Saturday.

PS.

I told you I could make it through an entire post with-out mentioning the multiple hairy sacks you've had dropped on your face. It was easy really. I didn't mind a bit, you're welcome, don't mention it.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
typical fire crotched bs to stand up for his fellow orange haired freaks. at least your hair matches our home colours :knvb: . i really appreciate the stats too pratt!! i know he had good numbers but he was not throwing the ball well. his recieving core makes him look way better than he is. how many grey cups w/o a ring?? if he was as lanky as your punk ass he could simply extend an arm over the line to get first down after first down and you'd probably think that was exiting football as well. keep trying you fcukin dork!!! until you can shed the tear shed and come to the realization that your old and washed up and nobody other your panty-waste clique thinks your funny you will never be able to take the piss out of me. soon you'll have to get my phone number to carry on this little fiasco that continuousely makes your day 'cause the cattorax isn't too far over that hill you've almost peaked ;) :p :knvb: !!!!!!

ps- sunday is going to be very hot with clear skies so you should keep your albino skin wrapped in damp cloths in your basement away from all windows. i can almost smell the lobster now :knvb: !!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if he was as lanky as your punk ass...keep your albino skin wrapped in damp cloths in your basement away from all windows

I don't think we're taking about Dap here. Me, perhaps, but most would describe me as a muscular, well proportioned 5'10 than lanky, with great hair and a bad golf swing.

Dap, well, you know the former hobbit now heroine addict from LOST? That's Dap, but add in bleach blond soccer locks, and a leathery tan...no doubt from all the cub scouts and sea cadets in his youth. Plus, not sure if his bachelor pad in the West end has a basement. You've got a gem on your hands if it does there, Dap.

Medium armed,

~Dude.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may be well proportioned with a bad golf swing but your eyes aren't so good. That's KNVB he's referring to as lanky. Looks like you have one minute left to edit your post. Ah, too late.

In case anyone is wondering, Dude is a dead ringer for Stephen Hawking, even has the computer voicebox. Its a little disconcerting, believe me, when he's talking to you about the Felions "Dance Team" and he says in his robot voice, "I...would...hit...thaaat".

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
typical fire crotched bs to stand up for his fellow orange haired freaks.
You're right again. It's almost uncanny. How did you know its proper red hair protocol for fire crotches to always stick up for orange hair freak mates? Those manuals were suppose to be kept a secret. Be sure not to show anyone our secret hand shake will you? I know any minute DD will be on TTP to, 1 defend me, obviously, it's what we do, it's on page 4. And 2 ask for your advice on his shot gun offence.
types with his nipples said:
if he was as lanky as your punk ass he could simply extend an arm over the line to get first down after first down
So you're saying I may have a shot at the CFL then? Wonderful. Mum always said I wouldn't amount to anything. She'll be thrilled. Thank goodness too my soccer career, as it is, is over apparently. Not playing in the prestigious FVSL Div 2 has really hurt my development over the years. That must be it.
reads with them too said:
ps- sunday is going to be very hot with clear skies
Great thanks, but I asked how loud it was going to be on Saturday. Muppet. How's that "cattorax" working out for you, fcuk wit?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
So you're saying I may have a shot at the CFL then? Wonderful.

You'd have to take a pay cut, so don't send in the resignation papers just yet. I hear that most Lions, and Walls, try to double their income with a paper route, although I hear the training wheels on Wallsy's bike slow him down a bit. Plus the fact that he short-arms half his paper tosses doesn't do wonders for his paper delivery stats. His shirt is pretty loud though.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, I hear the core of his customers door steps really er, step up and make him look better than he really is. So sad too, all these years delivering papers and its been his door steps all along. I bet he could really benefit from a bit of Dave Dickenson's advice. He has a flyer route, but I'm sure he's seen it done on TV.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Lions vs Stamps Friday 8pm McMahon Stadium. Any TTP'ers going on a road trip for this one?

Not me, but I'll be enjoying the Friday Night Football double-header from my couch...oh, and the games will be good too, I hope. ;)

Go Lions, though this'll be a tough match.

~Shaven

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested to see who is at quarterback of Friday. Haven't heard much about Dickenson's back since MOnday. I would like to see Printers get a chance to play a game he could prepare for. He looked a little rusty and tenative last week but I still think he gives way more options on offence. Either way we will be putting in the best starting quarterback in the CFL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from the those living in a cave file...

Willy 316, DD took Monday off but took the majority of snaps on Tuesday. I think minus a major back flare up again he'll be stating.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0