Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terry Dunfield

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything to do with any balls you can always check out at the sport stores.Always check ho paid for them. Forget scammers. All the balls have nubers on them. This is a modern time. And any guy with ball has to stand up to but heads. Sham you know that. If you ever deside to do anthing posative. There is thousand that want to bring you down. Only guys with balls have the guts to go forward.That is why Mitchell and the rest up there are failing. They took the balls but forgot to use them. Always look at the guys that foam around the mouth and their nice guys as side kicks and you will get is soon. Does it snow more up there. Sharock is the sighn. Sad case of bad anger managment. And a cross eye bad apple.

This post should really be put in the all timers...best one yet! or is that worst???

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base knows balls! whether their on his chin or in his hands he is well experienced. Mitchell loves balls too ...just never witnessed them in the back of the oponents net?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly, Mr. Base shows 460+ posts...

Even the BIGGEST idiot would be able to improve their posts after that many kicks at the can. Perhaps however, he is taing HITS from the Can instead.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suburb each guy has his own opinion. With your opinion also comes a class. By reading you post I see IQ 36 with a spell check. Try posative next time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stalion even though you are Italian i do like you. Atleast you make me lough. Did you see the latest Caps have choped Valenti, Kindel an Mr soccer Clark. It must be because guys are not willing to practice all year. Just the same maybe three young guys will get a chance. That coach is fare and it might help in a future build up for a MLS team. Good move by Bobby again. See not all the guys from east side are dumb. Three guys from premier development side will get a chance.Or mabe one or two more Americans will come up. Seatle will have few guys looking for a job. God knows maybe Terry will show up. Jacab is also around he would be our choyse.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this on Sky Sports - Transfer Centre :

Sky Sports said:
Macclesfield boss Keith Alexander remains hopeful that midfielder Terry Dunfield will sign a new contract extension.

Dunfield has attracted the attention of numerous clubs after a string of solid performances for the Silkmen.

After an initial offer from another League Two club was turned down, Town have also rejected a second bid from the same team, one that was described as their "final offer".

Dunfield is still in contract talks with Town over a two-year extension deal but is yet to put pen-to-paper.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody give us an idea as to what TD or a player like him- high caliber Div. 2?- would command.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Motherwell are running the rule over Canadian international Terry Dunfield. The midfielder left English League Two side Shrewsbury last season because he wanted to play at a higher level.

The 28-year-old is now on trial with the Fir Park outfit and could win a deal if he impresses. Shrewsbury boss Graham Turner was furious at losing Dunfield and said: "When players don't want to play for you get them out as quickly as possible."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...oncerns-over-threadbare-squad-86908-22462623/

BTW, I was in stitches reading that first page, including Mr. Base' diatribe of sheer nonsense... still laughing tryng to keep my milk from exiting my nostrils... :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MLS probably is a good fit for him.

Much closer to a hot Caribbean beach and Cuban cigars :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0