Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Symphony of fire.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eat Cake?

That is not very nice Lips...that hurt my feelings...wait a minute...I HAVE NO FEELINGS!!!!!

lipslikestheitaliansausagetobethickandjuicy

Hey...how was work today?;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
roman candles...my ass

let's see...dating back a couple of years ago, I believe CANADA TOOK HOME THE CHAMPIONSHIP,EH?

Lips....where were you born again, I can't quite seem to remember?

:D :D :D

Lips

Jul 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canada going down....

OK so what is the big deal who wins with the greatest show....? It is only fireworks....although........Italy will kick some ass......come on striker14......you like them thick and juicy I hear as well......so what is wrong with Italians????
What championship are you talking about anyway??? There is no such thing as championship in 'colors in the sky'!!!!

Lips

Jul 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
work

Oh yah thanks for asking....work is wonderful....I can work all day and all week..........but just til January....ha ha ha. YOu silly person.
I guess everyone else isn't really working then since they are logged in, eh??? Who's working now??!!!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What da hell?

Whatever they are called...Championships, finals, Fire In The Sky awards...WHATEVER...CANADA IS GONNA TAKE IT, OK?

You bet I like them thick and juicy....why do you think I am marrying Italian? Nothing wrong with Italians...I think they just have problems fitting through doorways because their heads get in the way...and I don't mean the one in their shorts ;)

sircanihavesomemore

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
work?

what's that? I am hardly working here...ahem...I mean working hard. My work is at a BBQ outside, and I am inside on this satanic, brainwashing machine they call a computer, gingerly typing away.

Gotta fly...I have some caskets to sell ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not playing favourites.

Ladies (I believe) There is an option on TTP called a Private message. Your conversation about how work is going can be taken there please.

Thanks.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Sport

Sorry KNVB...we didn't realize that ...although, FYI, it was an inside joke about work :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey...knvb

I was gonna invite you to my party, but I think you might interrupt everyone's conversations at the party and tell them to go home to discussssssssss!!!

Are you having a bad day? :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well look at it this way K-nobby...

At least we know they have their stories straight:rolleyes: (Of course referring to the 3 stabbings last night):(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you work at a fireworks factory? If not you point is moot.

What's with everyone lately. Did I piss in that many bowls of Corn flakes?

Lips

Jul 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
woooooo

I think I should stay out of this one??!! But ya know...KNVB...if it wasn't for the "ladies"....you wouldn't be reading anything right now.....cause you are by yourself.........so work, fireworks.....whatever.......it is some entertainment...eh?? Agree or not??

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staying on topic is easy.

Enough of the crap. Regs is going to fcuking lose it. Back to the fireworks please.

I heard there were 200,000 down there last night. What was the crowd like? Pleasent? Rowdy? Ready to party? How were the Italians? Was the show immpressive?

See? It's not that hard.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheHitler;) ,

There was actually an estimated 400, 004 people last night. I was on the water during th show but after driving through the downtown core after I was shocked to see the amount of litter lying all over. On the street, sidewalks, everywhere :mad: with people treating the city like a garbage dump during free events - no wonder we pick up the name of 'NoFun Cuty':eek:

People that I spoke too on the beach said that they were put off the show by young punks being loud, smoking some herb and drinking.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well smoking lerb and drinking beers I can handle, but being loud, that is just not right:mad:What were those kids thinking? Trying to have fun and stuff.

The litter is an ugly thing(Fastshow? Could you put a big word here?)that comes along with events like this. It's bad, I know, but look at it this way. Someone gets paid to pick it up.

Where did you hear the 400,004 estimation? That is a whole lot of people. What did you think of the show itself?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

People that I spoke too on the beach said that they were put off the show by young punks being loud, smoking some herb and drinking.
Tell your friends to move to the sticks if they don't like parties!!! Seems to me that everyone that goes into the downtown core complain about the amount of people and noise... Then everybody else that doesn't go complain that Vancouver is boring and no fun!!! Can we win this muppet show battle??? (sorry mods I did mention the word muppet, but I don't want this post deleated):rolleyes:
The problem is knowone will comprimise on anything... I say the party should always be downtown and for those that don't like it, stay home or move away ya whingy babies!!!

Guinnesssickofhearingcomplaintsabouttoomanypeoplehavingfun!!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no fun city

I agree...let's think back to year 2000 when we, Vancouver, were voted the City with the WORST year 2000 party...IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! Us being one of the major tourist, party cities??? what the heck happened? The problem my friends, is ego-tistical pigs (aka: our policing system) who think that they can rule the world and try to "keep our city safe and quiet"...pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! If they would just chill out once in a while they would realize that their presence at these sorts of functions causes more anger and outrage in us than when they are not around.

Ok...enough...I'm gettin' hot under the collar here
:mad:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Well smoking lerb

At last a drug I have not tried!:eek:

Guinness,

Agree with ya!But it if you had seen the amount of litter.... : :eek:

It was not my friends there though:( they don't like taking their tractors (sp) on the freeway:rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't blame the police.

They take their orders from the city council and Mayor No Fun Phil in particular.

If you are going to bitch, aim your anger in the right direction.

And get off the moderator's backs. The moderator slagging going on right now is very poor grade piss-taking indeed. And it's getting tiresome to read.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0