Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Surprises and dissapointments of the FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by hubs
Heh Willy!

Langley has far too much pride and work ethic to finish last.

We'll see.

I tend to agree. Langley sure showed us that they have a lot of heart. I hope they continue to upset a few teams - just not us.

As for tonight, Poco will win, no doubt about it.

JTL

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wiley Veterans

Originally posted by superfoxs
im surprised pau is doing so well without hilly and jeffrey. especially when you consider they replaced them with bald, slow, washed up ex sweeper and an overgrown hillbilly. who would of thought.

HEY FAAXY!!!
You forgot to add cagey,strong and handsome to the part about the overgrown hillbilly. CHEERS!!!!:cool: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
superfoxrocks

Originally posted by superfoxs
im surprised pau is doing so well without hilly and jeffrey. especially when you consider they replaced them with bald, slow, washed up ex sweeper and an overgrown hillbilly. who would of thought.

Hilly would add to the mix, but the superfox is now 3rd on the sweeper depth chart , behind even the washed up balding ex-sweeper. :D :D
There may be some room for you if I stay up front buddy. :eek: :rolleyes:

avesisenjoyingthewavefella

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ronaldo Haircut Head
The biggest surprise is PAu. They have the worst keeper in the league yet they are on top of the table...

pau defense is good, but not 6 goal against good. which i might add is the best goals against in the league:rolleyes: .............penis w/ ears, i mean ronaldo haircut head

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronnie

Originally posted by Ronaldo Haircut Head
The biggest surprise is PAu. They have the worst keeper in the league yet they are on top of the table...

Do you say anything even remotely intelligent?!......cause we've all been waiting for you and your bum-buddy Luc to say something that's worth reading. Save your brainpower for your match this weeked. We wouldn't want you to use up all your energy coming up with the witty stuff you continue to bless us with here on TTP.

By the way, We're quite confident in our keeper's abilities. If your side registered any shots against us last time we played, you might think as we do.
:p

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Booo Ronaldo, Boo

Bad shout . Check out the stats over the last two seasons since our keeper has been with us. Last year he had like seven shoutouts, and this year he already has five:wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo is so right

Pau goalie is brutal. They got a solid defence, but the goalie looks like his team gave him an intense personal warm up.(get off him)

On another note, the two surprise and welcome teams to the top of the table, GN and GEU. Both young teams that could actually do something in this league, instead of get a heart attack like the rest of the teams in the league. :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This isn't going to turn into another PAU chat room.

I beleive that this thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0