Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spread the Word

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

I see.... I see....

Would that be the Hodder Tugs or something odd like that? :p

I'm looking forward to playing them again as we won last time but we didn't play well so we're going to make up for it this time! (hopefully) We need the points!

Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slagging my own friends...

Oh, you'll get the points.

The reason the game was changed, originally, was because of one of the birds on the team is getting married the night before. Now with the game back to the original day, they're fcukd.

Guess what happens when the bride, 3 dress carriers (maids), the two coaches and the whole frinkin' team party all night long at the reception?

My prediction= not such a good result for the grand ol' Hotones!
~scthinksyourteamshouldbeindiv.2atleast:eek:

asformyselfevensigningwiththeteamforthegamewouldbeadisappointingresult:(

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

We should be in div 2 as we're creepin up on Storm (first place team-SO FAR) but I think where it stands is that we'll slaughter in div 3 one more year to get our confidence up and skills sharpened before we jump back into div2!

Mackers needs to work with us some more.... especially with me if he wants me to stop "humpin" the ball up the park (as he puts it) and teaching me to jockey better so I don't get "megged' so easily by people like..... what was it you called him..... "showboat"?? ha ha ha :p

But ya... I think we've got this game in the bag!

Spazz

PS. Weren't you playing co-ed with DA? Haven't seen you...??

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is this Shaggy DA you speak of?

um, I'm not good enough to play co-ed. jj (HBDEcheatside)

Anyhow, Ask Zeus 'why?' I am not playing and he'll tell you I 'tried' to take him out. - this should be in the sportsmed forum

As for Mackers, he should seek some real help. Not to toot my own horn, but I have played with the BIG girls and not so big girls. Oh yeah, I like to think I can 'play' with the men too.

I'll help ya!~It will only get better after that!:D

BTW, to be megged my Showman : It was good of you to help his ego out!-he needs it

~sclikestojockeyoccasionally;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya.... That's it....

I let Showtime "meg" me just to let him look good..... :p

And you & everyone else tries to take Zeus out..... last co-ed game he had women jumping on his back, going for his shins.....
Not a popular guy that Zeus! hee hee :D (joking co-ed coach!!)

Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
something borrowed, something blue

Hey Zeus, stay out of the WOmen's forum.

CD? I have a policy that if something has not been claimed, then it is the finder's property! :eek:

~I'll bring it back to you after you rub my torn calf and then kiss it better, you bruit!:mad:

~scstilllovesyouZeusseeyouonmonday!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's not many others on here...

Sexual Chocolate & myself (who hasn't had internet access in a while) are the only 2 that have been on here lately!

Tried to get RagaMUFF on again but she's too busy at work pulling out her hair!!!

:( Wish others would come play.....

Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of co-ed...

Hey Keeper,

Does your co-ed team get together much over the winter? I have some thoughts around this. We need to 'spicen' up the 'friendly coed matches/socials' a little bit.

~I only meant that Zeus didn't have a comment on this topic "MWSL", so he should keep to himself! jj;)

~scwantsmorewomenonTTP.

Ragamuffin was on earlier, but probably just reading!:(

~scisinthehouse!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I need a co-ed team to joing...

I don't think our pathetic work team will continue....
do either of you know any co-ed teams looking for women?

SC

RagaMUFF was just reading as I had to point out a comment from Willy on the "Jersey" thread...... hopefully she'll be back on soon....

As for the rest of my team I have no idea where they are (HINT HINT to Lefty, Moose Hands, etc.....)

:eek: Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'joing' hey?

Back to women for a minute..jj;)

Um, I do know a few teams, but if you are talking about indoor, then I'm out. I am no longer the 'liason' for STOWN. (heardthereareafewopeningsthere)

As for the Summer, well you're in some luck. Apparently it has been requested that I get more involved with the league. At some of those meetings, everyone usually has requests for females...;)

I'll keep you posted there!
~ooops, I almost put my real name here god forbid
~sc;):cool: (PM me any time sista!)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I lack typing skills...... ha ha ha ha

Indoor is hard on the ankle but I don't mind it.

Outdoor summer would be good! So long as it doesn't conflict with our summer league games then it's all good!

Definitely post on here when you have info as I'd like to try it out this year! (never played co-ed before our work co-ed team came about)

Thanks!

:D Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
summer, Yikes, let's wait awhile...

Um, Summer league hey? If you get hooked to coed you'll be skipping the women's games in the summer (hopefully).

Yes, I too am struggling with the typing and spelling (I'm not the sharpest knife)...

~sc:rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Juggling is not my thing but....

But I'd try to juggle two teams instead of skipping out!

I'll play as much as a I can get! Or maybe I should say as much as my weak ankle will permit!

Spazzhatestoadmitthatageisbeginingtobeafactor

:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
understandable...

Between coed futball, coed hockey & coed ball, I don't find it hard to manage at all. I give it my ALL off the pitch, but I do admit I struggle when I'm on.

:D
Can I recommend a good physio to you? :(

~sclikesCO-EDsportsalot:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Co-ed Queen"

Wow..... and you still find time to get out to the bars....

I'm impressed!

Do have a great Physiotherapist in rainy Ditchmond (same one as poor injured RagaMUFF) but it's always something..... :(

So you're going to be at the game Sunday watching eh?
If I can't see straight (happens every now & then if I party too hard the night before) then I'll have Lean or Mackers point you out as I can't figure out who the hell you are! :confused:

But glad you're going to make it to our game! Should be a good one! :D

Spazz

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm considered a lurker on the site and on the field these days

Hello All...meaning Spazz and Sexual Chocolate, sometimes Regs and Mackers.

This sucks - I feel out of the loop - For excercise these days I'm on one leg jumping up and down ( a little cardio and strength training). When I'm all betta - I'll have a large right leg and weak lefty. Just when I thought I was on the mend - I took my dog out for a pee yesterday and she caught her eye on a squirrel...needless to say from the sudden pulling motion I ended up on the ground in the middle of the street in tears. Zeus has got to learn to train the damn dog....she's got the same flippint personality as him.

Shite...

ragamuffinlookinforsomekindofexercizethatdoesntputstrainonherknee!!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP out of Zues eh??

Zeus has got to learn to train the damn dog....she's got the same flippint personality as him.

Ouch! Good thing he rarely frequents this thread! hee hee

As for idea's on how to get that cardio going without injuring the knee...... can't Zues help in any way?? Come on guys-GET CREATIVE!!!!

Well it's nice to see another person on here as SC & I were the only ones..... even Mackers has disappeared!!!

Hopefully all will be out to watch our game on Sunday @ 11am Brighouse! Including you hang-over, limpin ass RagaMUFF!

;) Spazz

whoREALLYwantstowinbigthisweekendas2ndplacejustdoesn'tcutit

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0