Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Soccer game fixing in Canada

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure I know who father John is but you would think you could trust a priest.

I remember reading that the whole greek summer league was fixed forcing their only sponsor "Laser hair removal services" to pull out, thus ruining the chances for Greek men to get a date.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fother John not ,John is stubby litle man from Burnaby. Trace thinks herbs are invalved. Not so again. Old Pols run that department.
STD god help you if you head few cold once's you would make us lough even harder. Bag man is from Croatian from south of Dubrovnic.
They say he so fat that when he swings the club club falls out of his hands,he picked them up for free what the hell do you have to loose. Even if he walks the dogs with them.Central Park or Buecansfield.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a Russell Peters Chinese bit... "They say he so fat when he swings the club..."

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously? I refuse to believe that. I have seen some unbelievably shitty reffing, but that is because they are an unbelievably shitty ref. At the amateur level, people bitch about paying for their beer. They aren't then handing out C notes to a ref to help win a game.

I am absolutely sure that I watched a game at youth level (a very important game) in which one team simply had to win. When 7-8 crucial calls all go against one team and when you have basically every single person (who watched the game) saying that they have never seen such a highway robbery then it should tell you the story. That game was fixed!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags I love Russel Peters he is dam funny guy. I wish I heard that guy when I was coaching Khalsa. I might have head perfact record. If I coud have coppied Russel Peters. He sounds more like dancing bear Milo than Russel Peters.
You have to wash your lower vent if they come out to Parks with tham big dogs.That's Traces area, he knows the guys.
You are corect when you say it has Chinise twist to it . I think it's bit more Philipino to it than Chinise.
There is lots of game fixing going on. BSSL no one can win in their Park. Same goes for Richmond you need four goals just to tie the game.
Div three soccr looks like it is fixed, but that's ony because Angelo gets 80 year old guys to do the games. Or some of the younger refs I sware if you ask them what day it is they would have a hard time to let you know. Boot cap needed for all. Joe Branco is charging money for his fat farm inprovment. And he does a good job.

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am absolutely sure that I watched a game at youth level (a very important game) in which one team simply had to win. When 7-8 crucial calls all go against one team and when you have basically every single person (who watched the game) saying that they have never seen such a highway robbery then it should tell you the story. That game was fixed!

No youth soccer discussions on TTP;)

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div three soccr looks like it is fixed, but that's ony because Angelo gets 80 year old guys to do the games.

It is not easy to be a ref and anyone who has done it knows that very well. A very, very tough job. A ref who makes the same mistakes on both sides is not a problem; his calls are consistent.
Keep up with the flow of the game, call it both ways, and every normal person will see that you are trying and doing your best without intention to influence the final result.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Colin I heard you. It is true lad. Take it how you want.
RL RCD you are right when you say as long as ref is fare both ways. That's not the case in many games. You can clearly see it. Fitness is gods awfull with some of them. You get sixty dollars do your job or let soome one slse do the job.
I heard it once from Rob Brown I call the game you play I will be fare both ways.
We all head fun playing soccer when he came out to do the games. He still calles the games in Burnaby league and he still does a good job.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0