Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like a big fella myselg, and I do not like durex. There is nothing like a big and I men big clark Bolly type pinning a girls down and making her surrender.

THE BIGGER THE BETTER BOYS@!

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Exercise is highly over rated.
Just like Richmond United."

RF - I think your taking Steve the wrong way ...he's possibly quite Concerned
............who am i kidding ..... I guess we know where the single malt scotch went that he was going to donate to Sir M

Seriously - exercise is not over rated .. scientifically proven to add years to your life
with family and friends ..or maybe one more pint before the long walk up the stairs ...

Over rating Under rating RUFC go ahead ..

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exercise is highly over rated.
Just like Richmond United.

:wa:

Well Rangerforever I'm smelling money here maybe with franchise capabilities.Let's see Rangerforever health clinics similar to Jenny Craig but for men. Franchise capabilities turn back father time, and you Rangerforever will be the poster child we'll put a wig on you so your hair is flowing in the wind streaking past a peace arch defender putting moves like RF can only do and slotting the ball into the back of the net. At the end of the infomercial there is Rangerforever slim and trim sitting in a hottub full of naked women. Kind of like a white Tom Vu, your Ranger jersey hanging from the gazebo on Taxmans recomondation a Stella in hand. It's a winner let's hire some strippers to be support staff. All this without exercise i might add.

$$$MAN THE VISIONAIRE

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$$Man.... could probably save a few bucks on the Strippers and just get Skanky CDMTC and some of her friends. She is fresh off her Brazillian ( no, not vacation Jags) I hear, smoother than Thunderbird lanes.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls:

Too existential for this early in the evening...I'll stand by my ellipses.

You wrecked the joke. Seriously...:p

Trece

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I read this in particular I knew it was a set up...:D

And what the fcuk is it with those 'Made in China' fcuking unforms by the way?
I'll need to act out 'Peg Like' ;) and refuse to wear those Sportira kits.
Don't tell me out of excess 1 billion people no one there wears a fcuking XXL?
"Um, sorry Frase, but because it's a factory order out of Bejing we can't get XXL..."
And don't get me started about the 'You actually look more like a Rugby player' bullshit...
Which I am anyway - Fcuking brilliant by the way.
Keep your head up.

I'll need to take a page out of your book MM and buy new ones.

Yes, the success is overwhelming. :rolleyes: ;)
I find at 41 its just coming together for me.
Just get it to my feet baby...

... like you can even see your feet ....
I think this jersey thing was just the team's way of asking you not to play ... and by the way the size you looking for was stolen by a sumo wrestler - and I am not saying you are fat - just a daily super-size-me kinda guy.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch...taxman that is a bit on the strong side!!!!
Ranger take no heed ..he is , by all accounts, a metro ford guy and you and me both know they are all cnuts...:eek:
A little insight for all ... Exercise will make you fit and able to run but... if you have no skill to start with it is all wasted . I would rather have an out of shape skilled player than some plug who can run forever.
Just my opinion.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like to look at things a little simpler... I am just one vowel away from being F I T.

Steve4321... we are just from the same clan.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exercise is highly over rated.
Just like Richmond United.

:wa:

Ok Rangerforever let's take a look at this seriously. If the little anorexic Mary and Kate Olsen soccer players are in the pub having a couple of Stellas and all hell breaks loose and some bastard starts laying a beating on them, who are they going to want as backup? A 5' 10" 155 pound cross dresser or a handsome manly man full meal deal Rangerforever or Phatanslow. Were talking about when the big boys start throwing bombs it's like getting hit with a sledgehammer. Can you feel the love ! I got your back big guy there's always room for a XXL striker on my team.

p.s Also the big boys are good for the beer cooler profits!

$$$MAN

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Are you and T related?"

Steve to quote Forrest Gump " were not of relations "
Enjoy MEXICO

Dick - cheque's in the mail

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Rangerforever let's take a look at this seriously. If the little anorexic Mary and Kate Olsen soccer players are in the pub having a couple of Stellas and all hell breaks loose and some bastard starts laying a beating on them, who are they going to want as backup? A 5' 10" 155 pound cross dresser or a handsome manly man full meal deal Rangerforever or Phatanslow. Were talking about when the big boys start throwing bombs it's like getting hit with a sledgehammer. Can you feel the love ! I got your back big guy there's always room for a XXL striker on my team.

p.s Also the big boys are good for the beer cooler profits!

$$

Hey now $Man ...... I was 5'10" and 155 ...... in Grade 8 :)

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dream on phatnslow boys, without a few of us little skinny metrosexuals to chase people down you would just be a team of big ugly pylons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0