Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford ahead of Wickham -- didn't Wickham just beat them 7-1 playing with only 10 men? Maybe like Inter, MF were missing their best 11 players that night?

Am I tasked to do all the defensive posting work for this club -- I'm starting to feel very Hose like! Bunch of WAB's, the lot of you!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant line Hose. Maybe you should switch with someone who can play....You sure weren't noticeable on the park...
SCK

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK did you play last week, oh yeah you were the guy picking up your underwear all over the park with the rest of your team. Thanks for the pick up game! I hear you guys have a BINGO night planned.... a little team night out.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Underwear?? Nice one. At least I made a few runs past some of your defenders...I think you were doing something else yesterday. At least I showed up...Too bad you didn't contribute to your team's victory. Maybe next week eh??
SCK

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A stealth like clawing climb up the ladder.
Excellent...

That Friday night match at Ambleside looks tasty.
Like SCDMTCBlonde's edible undies.
Not to be confused with SCK's left on the pitch. ;)
MOTW for sure.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF... It could be a cold night, she will probably be wearing her Hot buttered Rum flavoured ones; always a fan favorite, but they don't last long. She will go though a few pair on a cold night like that.

As Carl Flether would say, " This match should be a game of two halves and who ever scores the most goals has the best chance to win."

As WhataboutBob would say, " They owe us points." :rolleyes:

Jags, has been studying game tapes on how to prevent the Regs hip swivel move...or maybe he is just trying to prefect it before trying it on the SCDMTCBlonde at Cougar Kareoke.

MOTW, may be the poker game afterwords. The over under for SirM Buying in is 3 and the over under for his walk of shame the following morning back down to the Audi is 54 mins.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly SCK a few runs, it is all about you! What happened to the rest of the sheep? Just keep focusing on a tie and you guys should do well.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sir Boney M I am so flattered that you are such a loset that you need to refer to me personally in your pettie little posts. No class, what is done isdone, your lost buddy. And listen dick side helmethead I don't know who you are but you could only wish to be able to comment anout mine or anyone elses sexy underwear. .

bye boys!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
9. Delta Metro United (FVSL. Last week's rank: 9). They won on a forfeit on the weekend. And this team can sure score goals: 59 thus far, and that includes a 1-0 forfeit. As Eagles would say, "wow". Away to Abbotsford next, a game which staff reports they should (cringe) win quite easily.

Actually Sire, we've had two games 1-0 forfeits otherwise I feel we would have flirted with bagging 100 goals for the season - definately won't happen now.......

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we are again severely short-staffed this weekend - perhaps even SCK may have a good chance at scoring. Where is that over 40 league ......

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad you are shortstaffed. So are we! Last weekend we missed many quality guys...Same thing this weekend. Oh, I don't usually score against you guys...
SCK

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
taxman / scottshell same excuses every friggin week, either go play over 40's or stay in this league and quit your friggin whining! From what i see and hear; every team has bodies misssing every week and all have hard ships just play the games and suck it up. You are starting to sound like WAB...

I watched the West Van vs surrey game tonight... 2-2 fair result i guess. The ref was friggin terrible both ways!! West van out chanced Surrey by far but Surrey put their two chances away. Alot of whining from both teams..... But the ref was Fcuking awful!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0