Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people will be offended I am sure by each week's rankings. But I have reviewed staff's research on this week's rankings, and it seem's that Coach's team should not be in a position to complain. To have the FVSL fifth place team ranked as number three in SMEPRs it seems, on the surface at least, to be extremely charitable.

But I respect staff's opinion, and stand by their qualified opinion.

Sorry. The rankings stay as they are.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people will be offended I am sure by each week's rankings. But I have reviewed staff's research on this week's rankings, and it seem's that Coach's team should not be in a position to complain. To have the FVSL fifth place team ranked as number three in SMEPRs it seems, on the surface at least, as obscenely generous.

Sorry.

Check the FVSL games played as well....they have three games in hand....you gotta have something bette than that Sir Azzi

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people will be offended I am sure by each week's rankings. But I have reviewed staff's research on this week's rankings, and it seem's that Coach's team should not be in a position to complain. To have the FVSL fifth place team ranked as number three in SMEPRs it seems, on the surface at least, as obscenely generous.

Sorry.

Your staff need to get out more. As in, maybe the occasional field trip to a match in the Valley.:cool:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee that didn't take much ... I guess we caught Coach with his period.
Coach - great idea about playing anytime anywhere... you get Wickham monday, Sapperton Tuesday, FF Wednesday ... Ok I think it would be great to have a Super League (not supper RF) or inter league matches ... main point is that VMSL have tough games every week that shorten the rosters in Cup time - those with least injuries make it through. other than that thanks for the entertainment.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach - great idea about playing anytime anywhere... you get Wickham monday, Sapperton Tuesday, FF Wednesday ... Ok I think it would be great to have a Super League (not supper RF) or inter league matches ... main point is that VMSL have tough games every week that shorten the rosters in Cup time - those with least injuries make it through. other than that thanks for the entertainment.

Interesting, VMSL tough games shorten their rosters....get over yourself...maybe you guys should do some yoga or cut the circle jerk out of your warm up. :confused:

HJ

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would you want to live up to the North Shore League expectations. :confused:

1992 eh Taxman?
About the time we received our 2nd set of initials.
You looked somewhat pale at the commencement ceremony at the Plaza of Nations that day I recall.
Like you hadn't seen the sun in the three years since the last commencement ceremony when we had our picture taken together on the hill.
I suppose three years under your Boss' desk would do that to a guy...

Verythankfultobeat3rdplaceforever

Actually I thought the Honors was the 2nd set of initials but I guess you can't relate .. as for the hill - I remember that pic - I think you took your helmet off for that one ... weren't you the two-robed guy ?? :D:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm....lack of stamina, eh? Who gives a toss. I believe the Provincials are the marker, and correct me if I'm wrong, but three of the four semi-finalists this year were from you know where.:D

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
main point is that VMSL have tough games every week that shorten the rosters in Cup time - those with least injuries make it through. other than that thanks for the entertainment.[/QUOTE]

I thought you just missed 2 games because you were out of town? Does every one on your team play every game? I thought not.... Your argument is moot...

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you just missed 2 games because you were out of town? Does every one on your team play every game? I thought not.... Your argument is moot...[/QUOTE]

right - not everyone plays every game - so it is always as tough as Coach had it when he was down to 13 players instead of 25 and posted his heartbreaking story a few weeks back ....

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five ties! Really? Well, at least one team is trying. Any word on the VMSL/FVSL tie totals -- it might be telling.

A good tie takes heroism, determination and guts, just ask England.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five ties! Really? Well, at least one team is trying. Any word on the VMSL/FVSL tie totals -- it might be telling.

You still have SEVEN losses...Really telling. You might want to score more goals than you let in. As for England...who cares. Italy is through...Right RF??
SCK

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One must also acknowledge when a certain FVSL 'coach' has been on his laptop after many, many libations drowning his sorrows after England's loss in a severely alcohol induced rant.

Gotta love that Wild Turkey. :D

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting, VMSL tough games shorten their rosters....get over yourself...maybe you guys should do some yoga or cut the circle jerk out of your warm up. :confused:

HJ

Yoga?

I don't ever want to have an image in my head of Heanjob in the downward dog position again.

RED CARD.

PS: Wild Turkey may not be Coach's best friend, but it is TTPs! :D

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Handjob, heanjob keep feeding those sheep oot there and let me know when your finished the ark.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This, from a man who has named himself 'heanjob'.

Off topic I know, but does anyone else see the humour in this? :D

~S

And Skip is so endearing....usually nicknames are given to you by others not yourself....come on Skippy I am sure you have a better piss take than that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0