Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seventh severed foot........ and a paw

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fourth severed foot........

There have been six guys go missing over the last year around the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley.......is there any connection? :(

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fourth severed foot........

maybe its worth checking who has missed penaltys in the knights league and which team is now short of players :eek:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fifth severed foot........

rumors are swiirling that one of our own "franchise" has no left foot.
:wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

i think we have a serial killer in the gvrd ....and all those type of freaks all have a gimmick..ala the wet bandits in home alone

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

rumors are swiirling that one of our own "franchise" has no left foot.
:wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa::eek::wa:

thats what i first thought ...but... he had no left foot to be severed in the first place so we are looking for some one with a little more first touch than franchise ......im thinking kevin hector:D

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Must be the work of a desperate Nike shoe sales guy, looking for creative ways to stimulate demand.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sixth severed foot........

These are only the ones that have been found...imagine how many are in the waters?

So that many people out their owe drug money!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The thing that irritates me (other than just thinking about losing appendages) is the lack of information. The police don't seem to say anything....

In the TTP Store Forum there is a thread called "where are my boots"...it might need to be re-labelled "Where are my boots AND foot" at this rate.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sub- no kidding. Wierd. The line seems to be "plane crash", or "Boating accident", or...

My question is, where are the other limbs? If it was a plane crash, did they all loose just one foot?

Gotta be going w/ the drug money thing.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I couldn't believe last night on the news when they said plane crash??? I guess stergeon and other fish will eat the rest of the body but hate feet??:rolleyes:

It's owed drug money and that's it!!! Next it will be hands...just wait.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also could be booby traps set at grow ops, like a bear trap or something. Gotta do something with the leftover feet right? Chuck 'em in the water :)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

i would like to know what kind of sneakers are on the feet... seriously. if they are broken down old walmart specials... you can be confident they are junkies who havent paid up. if they are diesels or pumas or other "nice" shoes... you would think this is more along the lines of loan sharks or gang turf wars or something.

have there been any pictures released????

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

My theory on why feet keep washing up is that a running shoe has strong buoyancy. Once the rest of the body has been eaten/decomposed, the shoe floats up. The foot is quite boney as well, so that should float as well. So, that is what is left. I think the main clue aside from DNA is how the leg was detached. If it is slow gnaw marks, then it will be hard to tell. If it is a sawzall that did the severing, then Guido's boys are the culprits.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

it has been documented that all feet were detached by clean cuts. definite millwaukie sawzall action.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

New theory: Sand Ninjas.

Attachments

• Sand ninjas.jpg
    Sand ninjas.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 65

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Mystery of the Feet

Here is the news story (3 pages of it) from the online version on the Sun today...

They have said an Adidas Sneaker (looks to be mens size 10) and a Nike Running shoe (Size 12)
The Facts:
WHAT WE KNOW

- Five are right feet, one is a left. Two of the right feet were men's size 12. The sixth appears to be a men's size 10.

- The first two feet were men's. The shoes in the third and sixth cases appear to be men's, and the fourth looks like a woman's sneaker.

- DNA profiles of the first three feet do not match the profiles of any missing people.

- There is no evidence that any of the first four feet were forcibly removed.

- As of August 2007, the RCMP had received reports of 2,317 people who were missing in B.C. for a period of at least 30 days.

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW

- Why only feet are washing ashore, and whether the running shoes kept them afloat.

- Whether the one left foot matches any of the five right feet.

- Whether more than one foot relates to the same incident.

- Whether any of the feet's original owners fell victim to foul play.

- The gender of the owners of the last four feet.

- The height, race and age of those involved.

- How long the feet were in the water.

FOOT THEORIES ABOUND

Vancouver Sun online readers offer their opinions on what is behind the six severed feet found in south coast waters in recent months.

- Maybe it is a prank being done by anyone who works with cadavers -- some university students having a good laugh.

- I wonder how many boating accidents have happened where bodies were never found and what type of ocean life is in the water to feed off them -- right down to the shoes.

- Information which could be determined through DNA and bone evaluation should identify age range, nationality, etc., which by the sixth foot the public has a right to know, regardless of whether there is a police investigation or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0