Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serie A

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays action!!!

Inter 2 Reggina 1
Milan 3 Perugia 0
Juve 2 Empoli 0
Lazio 1 Torino 0
Atalanta 2 Bolonga 2
Chievo 1 Brescia 2
Parma 2 Como 0
Piacenza 2 Udine 0

Great finish to the Inter Reggina game with Reggina equalizing in th 90th on a penalty then Inter taking the ball from kick off and scoring in the last second, Vieri scored a cracker.

Anybody see any other action??????

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Derby Day!!!!

Milan beat Inter today in the Milan derby 1-0 a goal by Serginho in th 12th min.

Juve 0-0 v Bolonga at home.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays action!!

Milan beat Roma 1-0.

Lazio was up 3-0 on Inter, then two goals from the Turkish Delight and an own goal by a Lazio defender makes a 3-3 finish.

Was a great game, good goals, good saves, awesome to watch.

Holy shite it was a great day to stay home and watch some football good games in Italia and England!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings at the Top after Dec 8, 02

Lazio- 27
Milan AC- 26
INTER- 26
Juventus- 26
Chievo- 22
Bolonga- 22

Juve lost today to Brescia 2-0.

Top Scorer-
VIERI (INTER) 12

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sponser Change!!!

Italia is now with PUMA.

Which is a surprise becasue besides Nike the Azzuri had had a Italian Sports Brand dressing the team.

But guys the shirts will still be tight hopefully the defense can be!!!!

Is there an echo in here!!!! ALL BY MYSELF!!!!:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best derby in Footbal hands down!!

Milan 1
Inter 0

Inzaghi scored.

Im starting to question my Inters coach Cuper, one nil down with 15 to play, he puts a defender on instead of putting Crespo in. Oh well basically over now Juve another Scudetto.

I fukcing HATE Juve!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEEK ONE
(31/08/03 - 25/1/04)
Ancona v AC Milan
Bologna v Parma
Brescia v Chievo
INTER v Modena
Juventus v Empoli
Lazio v Lecce
Perugia v Siena
Reggina v Sampdoria
Udinese v Roma

Finally besides the EPL some quality football to watch!!

All starts this Sunday, some big changes in the summer. Should be a fun year.

Forza Inter!

Bye Bye Crespo, hello Kily.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy - Serie A
August 30

FT Reggina 2 - 2 Sampdoria

19:53 August 31

FT Brescia 1 - 1 Chievo

FT Juventus 5 - 1 Empoli

FT Lazio 4 - 1 Lecce

FT Perugia 2 - 2 Siena

FT Udinese 1 - 2 AS Roma

Inter Milan 2- 0 Modena

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Womanizers?

Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Perugia chasing women

ROME, July 23 (Reuters) - Italian soccer team Perugia were scouring the globe on Wednesday for the perfect female footballer to play alongside the men in Serie A, and hand the club a world first.

'Within six months we'll have a woman playing in Perugia's red strip,' Luciano Gaucci, club president, told news agency Ansa. 'I'm convinced that Perugia can become the first club on the planet to play a woman with men in the first division.'

Perugia, who have made a name for themselves as a springboard for young talent and finished 10th in Serie A last season, are no strangers to unorthodox signings.

Last month they lured Al-Saadi Gaddafi, the 28-year-old son of Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, over to Italian shores and into a Perugia shirt for the next two years.

Gaucci said club scouts were homing in on Germany, Scandinavia and former-Yugoslavian countries in search of Perugia's female footballer.

'These countries have women who are good on a technical level, but can also compete with men in the physical sense,' he said. 'Here at home, there are good players but they are not adapted to the physical demands.'

The Italian Football Federation had no immediate comment on Perugia's unusual plans, but Gaucci said he hoped there would be no obstacles put in his path.

'I'd be astonished if anyone kicked up a fuss. Firstly because it's not forbidden in the rules, which only mention men playing in women's teams,' he said.

'Secondly women have the same rights as men, which should be respected on the football field as in all walks of life.'

He said he hoped to nail the signing during July's transfer window, and he had a final word of warning for anyone who stamped on the dream.

'If that happens, women all over the world will revolt.'
National soccer team members question women playing in men's league
posted September 5 @ 0:10, EST

BURNABY, B.C. (CP) - Don't expect members of Canada's women's soccer team to begin looking for spots on men's clubs now that the president of a top Italian league side is courting Swedish player Hanna Ljungberg.

. . . .

Luciano Gaucci, president of the Italian Serie A club Perugia, has said he plans to sign a female player "within a month."

The five-foot-three Ljungberg is Sweden's leading scorer with 48 goals in 88 international matches.

"What would they need a woman for?" Ljungberg, 24, told the Associated Press.

"But if they would contact me it would be a great honour."

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poncey gets.......

Why would a woman struggle to compete physically in the Serie 'A'? She'd only need the diving side of her game up to snuff. The whingeing would come naturally.

'If that happens, women all over the world will revolt.'

If they're looking for revolting women they should be looking in the old East Germany.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap, I laughed so hard at that one I fell off my chair and impaled myself with my pen. Someone call WCB!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday

Sampdoria - Lazio Roma 1-2
AC Milan - Bologna 2-1

Sunday

AS Roma - Brescia 5-0
Empoli - Reggina 1-1
Lecce - Ancona 3-1
Modena - Udinese 0-1
AC Parma - Perugia 3-0
Siena - Inter Milan 0-1
Chievo - Juventus 1-2

Standings (GP, Points, For, Against)

1. AS Roma 2-6 7/1
2. Juventus 2-6 7/2
3. Lazio 2-6 6/2
4. AC Milan 2-6 4/1
5. Inter 2-6 3/0
Topscorers

Adriano (Parma), Shevchenko (Milan) 3

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Old Firm(did I get that right) derby was the undercard, Main event tomorrow The Milan Derby. Inter v AC.

11:30 am on TLN.

thezengahouseholdwillbesplit.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure the Milan derby will be every bit as exciting as the Auld Firm match today.:rolleyes:

Prediction; Internazionale win 1 - 0 on corners after a boring 0 - 0 draw.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case you missed it, Zenga:

Inter fail to exert Milan derby revenge

MILAN, Oct 5 (Reuters) - AC Milan enjoyed a 3-1 derby win over Inter on Sunday to join champions Juventus at the top of Serie A as AS Roma were held to a goalless draw at Siena.

One of Milan's goals by the former Ranger great Rino Gattuso.

Buckfast

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Bucks shitty result, they played horrible from what I saw of the first half. Toldo seems to be on another planet, the last few games.

The manager Cuper seems to be on his way out from the Italian sport/variety shows I was watching last night on TLN.

How was the Ranger/Celtic match?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0