Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serie A

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the fcuk would you know what the game like?

You were too busy keepin' warm on the couch, while the real true blues (or tribual) ;) braved the smoked filled rooms and 4:30AM drunks to support their sides.......don't get that confused with Casa de la Downtown.

Forza Empoli

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by zenga
How the fukc are you talking too??

Another fine example of self-multilation. Go and get yourself a Prince Albert, surely it less painful.

Buckfast

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
INTER SACK HECTOR CUPER
Sunday, 19 October 2003 10:20:35
MILAN - FC Internazionale Milano has decided to relieve coach Hector Cuper of his duties. The club would like to thank the Argentine coach, his assistant Oscar Armando Cavallero and athletic trainer Juan Manuel Alfano for their work done. Corrado Verdelli will take charge of the first team for Tuesday's Champions League match away to Lokomotiv Moscow.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter appoint Zaccheroni
Sunday, 19 October 2003

Internazionale have appointed Alberto Zaccheroni as their new coach following the sacking of Hector Cuper.
Cuper was sacked on Sunday following a string of bad results in Serie A with Saturday's disappointing draw at Brescia appearing to be the last straw for the Inter board.

Zaccheroni has been away from football since being sacked by Lazio in the summer of 2002.

The former Milan coach is highly-regarded in Serie A having guided Milan to the Serie A title in his first season and helping unfashionable Udinese into Europe.

That must make Ronaldo happy. :rolleyes:

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke too soon!!!!!

Ronaldo Pleased at Cuper's Demise

Sunday, 19 October 2003

Former Internazionale striker Ronaldo has revealed his delight at Hector Cuper being sacked from his job at the Inter helm.
The Real Madrid ace has publicly slammed the Argentine boss over the last few weeks for not playing him during his time at the club which forced him to seek pastures new away from Giuseppe Meazza in September 2002.

Cuper was sacked on Sunday following a string of bad results and replaced by former Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni, much to the delight of the Brazilian superstar.

Speaking on television the ex-Barcelona star said he hoped Cuper would leave the club, earmarking his tactics as too defensive and at the same time ruling out a return to Inter.

"Being an Inter supporter I hoped that this coach would leave because with him Inter couldn't win," Ronaldo told RAI television programme.

"I'm still an Inter supporter. I'm pleased for Inter fans too. I decided to leave due to the ill feeling with Cuper.

"He seemed to me to base too much of our game on defence. But there were other troubles and we didn't get on.

"But now he has been sacked it's easy talking about it and I haven't changed my opinion of him.

"A possible return to Inter? No, there aren't any negotiations and there won't be, but I love this team and their supporters."

Zenga happy as well? :eek:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed Cuper being too defensive last season when Milan was up 1-0 against Inter, Cuper had Crespo and Matterazzi on he bench, Inter needed a goal he put Matterazzi on instead of Crespo.

On a side note Ronaldo should mind his own business, if it wasnt for Inter he would not be playing the sport right now.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
if it wasnt for Inter he would not be playing the sport right now.

Zenga,

That seems a little bit much. Inter definetly stood by him through all his injuries but to say he wouldn't be playing elsewhere is crazy. He should leave the past in the past and concentrate on scoring goals for Real. Hopefully Inter plays more offensive now because if they do I think they give themselves a way better chance to win the Seria A.

Parkhead

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by zenga
On a side note Ronaldo should mind his own business, if it wasnt for Inter he would not be playing the sport right now.

Zenga,

Seems to me that Ronaldo is using Cuper as a scapegoat for his "prick" of a move to Real. He had no reason to leave Inter and this seems to convenient.

Ronaldo, like the Captain, is a fcuking cokc sucker. :eek:

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
REALLY desperate.......

:wa:

Bucky,

You're falling apart. Where are all your Hun brothers? Hiding in the closet again? You still didn't answer my question. How did you enjoy the game today? :)

To stay on topic, Bucky is rambling on about the Captain being a cokc sucker when he should be sorting his anger issues out........

It was a great move firing that cnut from Inter. He probably cost me a beat yesterday. The only team Inter could beat before they fired him would have been the cnuts who wear blue, white, red, and black:rolleyes: in Glasgow.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

Reeeeeeealy doing our best to make this thread interesting. Would you care to respond to some of this highly stimulating banter? We're here to help.....

FORZA UDINESE (let's see what he has to say about that one)

Buckfast

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Bucky Udine is in Fruili, where my mother is from so I dont mind them.

Thanks anyways!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey The Apperentice I was wondering if you could tell me the score of the Inter-Juve game??

I rememeber sombody saying Thursday night at training that Inter was a shite team!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Internazionale

Zenga, Inter is Shite. They will not win the Scudetto and they will be lucky to make make it out of the first round of the Champions League. You are a Homo.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts