Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Serie 'A' 2005/06

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here will be a thread dedicated to the best league in the world. Fcuk the EPL and La Liga. Dont get me started with the Scotish or the Bundesliga. Serie A is where the best players are playing. It is home to maybe the best striker in the world at the present time in Inters Adriano. Kaka, Nedved, Totti, Shevchenko, Cafu, Viera, De Rossi, Buffon, Del Peiro, Nesta, Maldini, Trezeguet. The list could go on and on and on.

Last weeks fixtures. Notables.
1 - AC Milan : Ascoli 1
3 - Inter : Treviso 0
1 - Juventus : Chievo 0
0 - Reggina : Roma 3

This weeks Fixtures. Notables.
Empoli at Juve
Cagliari at Lazio
Milan at Siena
Roma at Udinese
Palermo at Inter

Future Fixtures
Oct 2. Juve at Inter
Oct. 23 Roma at Lazio
Oct. 30 Milan at Juve
Nov. 12 Inter at Milan

Prediction: AC Milan to finish 3 points ahead of Juve this season, and take the Champions league like they did in 2002 and should have last year.

Serie A banter and bs now has a home. :D:wa:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Serie A

Well done outkast. Ive tried this in the past but nobody would post but me.

Anyways all aboard the A Train.

Adriano and Inter will win the scudetto this year.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Last weeks fixtures. Notables.
1 - AC Milan : Ascoli 1
3 - Inter : Treviso 0
1 - Juventus : Chievo 0
0 - Reggina : Roma 3
2 - Fiorentina : Sampdoria 0

This weeks Fixtures. Notables.
Empoli at Juve
Cagliari at Lazio
Milan at Siena
Roma at Udinese
Palermo at Inter
Fiorentina at Messina

That's better ;)

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiorentina [4 - 2] Udinese

28' [0 - 1] S.A. Muntari
39' [1 - 1] S. Fiore
43' [2 - 1] L. Toni
79' [3 - 1] M. Donadel

6' [4 - 1] L. Toni
90' [4 - 2] V. Iaquinta (pen.)

Just caught the match on a slow asian stream :rolleyes:. Good win today after failing to hold onto a 2 goal lead last week. 2 more from Toni as part of 4 unanswered goals before a late Udinese PK. Frey made a bit stop at 2-1 with about 15min to go. On to a midweek match at the always tough Lecce.

Good to see Telelatino sticking to what they know and only showing what they consider to be the big clubs again :mad:. Cnuts!!!!!!! Oh we get to see Milan, Inter, Roma, Juve again.... fcuk off! The only bright side was listening to Sampdoria knock off Milan in the background. Thinking of dumping TLN with it's $10/month price tag... but, hold on, Fiorentina play at Inter next week... maybe I'll hold off :rolleyes:. Where is GolTV and Rai? Come on Shaw Cable, pull your head out :mad:

Results from the weekend thus far:

September 17
FT Parma 1 - 0 Empoli
FT Inter Milan 3 - 0 Lecce

September 18
FT Cagliari 1 - 1 Messina
FT Fiorentina 4 - 2 Udinese
FT Juventus 2 - 1 Ascoli
FT Lazio 3 - 1 Treviso
FT Reggina 1 - 3 Chievo
FT Sampdoria 2 - 1 AC Milan
FT Siena 1 - 2 Palermo
20:30 Livorno ? - ? AS Roma

Go on Livorno...

Current Table B4 the Late Match:
Clubs P Pts
Juventus 3 9
Fiorentina 3 7
Lazio 3 7
Palermo 3 7
Inter 3 6
Chievo 3 6
Livorno 2 6
Sampdoria 3 6
Udinese 3 6
Milan 3 4
Parma 3 4
Roma 2 3
Siena 3 3
Cagliari 3 2
Messina 3 2
Ascoli 3 2
Lecce 3 1
Reggina 3 0
Treviso 3 0
Empoli 3 0

imtapley

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MoLuch
Forza Viola!!!!! Love the new signature! What's the font on that: Arial PT Fcuking Huge? Love it Got some touristy stuff ;) from Viola Shop (thanks again for the tip) and only paid 6 euros in shipping. :cool: Benefit from buying in bulk?
Turrah, wom

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love to Milan lose, but somebody needs to beat Juve.

Huge match for Inter as everyone was calling for Mancini's head after the loss last week in Palermo.

Toni scoring at will in a World Cup year LOVE IT!!!!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
imtapley said:
Got some touristy stuff ;) from Viola Shop (thanks again for the tip) and only paid 6 euros in shipping.

6 euros? well done. ;)

Zenga,

From what I saw of the match, Inter looked good on the weekend. Inter would do well to give Mancini some time, after all, he did lead them to their first silverware in some time :D

TONIGOL

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
No not really. Just let them keep rolling along :D

With Iaquinta out of the line-up, it won't happen tomorrow.

Udinese freeze out Iaquinta! Tuesday 20 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have sent shockwaves around Serie A by confirming that Vincenzo Iaquinta has been frozen out of the squad for refusing to sign a contract extension.

“With great personal regret I realised today that Iaquinta is the only one of our lads who doesn’t see himself as part of the Udinese project aimed at achieving certain goals,” explained director general Pietro Leonardi in a statement on the official club website this evening.

“All of the other players in the squad proved their deep faith in the essence of Udinese by each renewing their contracts without exception. Iaquinta has today placed himself outside of the project.”

Iaquinta was not part of the squad set to face Juventus on Wednesday evening and, at first, it had been reported that he was suffering from flu symptoms.

However, the shock truth emerged and Udinese have chosen to freeze out the man who scored a hat-trick in their Champions League debut against Panathinaikos.

“In the hope that he can take a more reasonable attitude, for the good of the squad we will in the meantime leave space to those who believe in the objectives of the group.”

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other words they are blackmailing Iaquinta into signing a contract extension during a world cup year.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
In other words they are blackmailing Iaquinta into signing a contract extension during a world cup year.

Sadly, you are spot on Jinky. Can't imagine the Udine tifosi are too happy about the decision. It's a similar situation with on and off again mess with Cassano over at Roma... though I'm not sad for Roma or their supporters :p.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lecce 1 - 3 Fiorentina
Pinardi pen 45 (L), Fiore 48 (F), Bojinov 53 (F), Toni 62 (F)

From all accounts, a fairly even first half and then La Viola awoke. Looking forward to the highlights if, of course, FSWC can squeeze them in after the Coca-Cola Championship results and news :rolleyes:. I'd better find the highlights online :mad:.

Other results on the day:
Week 4 - 21/9/05
Ascoli - Siena 1-1
Chievo - Inter 0-1
Empoli - Cagliari 3-1
Messina - Livorno 0-0
Milan - Lazio 2-0
Palermo - Reggina 1-0
Roma - Parma 4-1
Treviso - Sampdoria 0-2
Udinese - Juventus 0-1

Table
Clubs P Pts
Juventus 4 12
Fiorentina 4 10
Palermo 4 10
Inter 4 9
Sampdoria 4 9
Livorno 4 8
Roma 4 7
Milan 4 7
Lazio 4 7
Chievo 4 6
Udinese 4 6
Siena 4 4
Parma 4 4
Ascoli 4 3
Messina 4 3
Empoli 4 3
Cagliari 4 2
Lecce 4 1
Reggina 4 0
Treviso 4 0

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch,

Toni is a beast and cant stop scoring!!!

Pissed off TLN didnt show any games, the week Im away from work!!!

Bastards.

Samuel scores on his debut for Inter, what a great signing he is!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
Luch,

Toni is a beast and cant stop scoring!!!
Zenga,

Gotta love the big man. Looking forward to seeing him again in the Azzurri shirt. Fiore has also been playing well and scoring. A final effort to get to Germany after his mess of a year at Valencia.

zenga said:
Pissed off TLN didnt show any games, the week Im away from work!!!

Bastards.
I'm hating TLN this year and Shaw for that matter for not giving us any choice with eith Goltv or Rai International. What happended to the 4 matches a weekend?.. lucky if we get 3 and it's not a replay from the day before. BTW, have you watched those clowns of the Fanatics show? Great insights :rolleyes:. I've sent numerous complaints to TLN and never received a reply... maybe if my emails weren't filled with expletives :eek:.

zenga said:
Samuel scores on his debut for Inter, what a great signing he is!
He's probably happy to be out of Real at the moment.. wonder when the axe will fall for Luxemburgo?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
Those fanatics are horrible!

Better off watching Vito Bruno.

Agreed. Viva Vito!!!! :wa:

Here is the shocking 4some below:

Attachments

• FANATICS-PICTURE.jpg
    FANATICS-PICTURE.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 58

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listening to this song reminds me of a feshhhhhhta at the centro with all the old couples doing the polka!!! :D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, the Viola hymn... I'm liking the new dance version :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

BTW, why is the carrot-top dancer dancing to a different tune? :confused:

Zenga,

Any word on the Inter/Viola match this weekend? I keep checking TLN's website for the schedule but nothing yet. I'm hoping that since la Viola are playing Inter, I may actually have a chance to watch them on the telly this weekend and not have to find another slow Asian stream.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0