Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senior Boys High School Soccer 2007

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please keep us posted on when and where the Provincials are as we ACBC will be out to watch for sure. Good luck all

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain/One Dart,

Congrats on the final appearance, and good luck.

Enver Creek is solid in all areas. We held them nil-nil for about 65 minutes in our one game vs them this season. We lost that game 5-buzz!. They have a few players that are definitely dangerous.

IMO, they use the park well. Great width and ability to identify the switch, and play it quickly. All said though, they are beatable. If a lowly group of Gr. 11 boys from L.A. Matheson can hold them for 65 minutes, no telling what a superior group of South Delta boys can do! :D

~S

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Skip.......We'll see what we can do against them. We haven't scored a lot of goals lately so HOPEFULLY there are a few in us, as it will be very difficult to keep them off the scoresheet considering that hasn't happened this year yet......:(

Go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enver Creek 4 South Delta 2 (Extra-time)

Our boys were excellent........unfortunately, with 13 minutes to go and leading 2 - 1, one of our boys in the middle of the wall turned and the ball went right through off his hip and into the corner......When it was 2 - 1 we had two GREAT chances to bury the game but missed a header from six yards and fired into the keeper's chest from 8 yards......

In extra-time, they scored at the end of the first half on a goal which was clearly offside......and when questioned about it, the assistant said......"You're a ref, right? Didn't you see the video that they showed about that situation?" :confused: The poor man got it wrong and that was the end of the story.....they scored in the last kick of the second extra-time when we through everyone forward.

I have to be honest though....Fleetwood is a stronger team than Enver. They are talented going forward but they're not as strong defensively. Having said that, I really like the chances of a Valley school winning the Provinical banner this year. Congratulations to Enver on their Fraser Valley Championship. Over the course of the season, they definitely deserved it.

Small consolation was that we were the first team to tie them in regulation time. :D :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you sure do take this seriously. You have to go the doctor after the game?:D

I do, Ballbaby. It's called anger management. It gets more and more frustrating with every game when it comes to some of the officials 'interpretation' of the laws. :( It really is a shame that Kevin Uppal wasn't asked to do the final. :( I'm not saying it would have changed the game but it would have been that much better for all the players. The same assistant would have missed the same call he missed though......that's the beauty of the game. :rolleyes: My ****ing arse it is.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw is in.....

Pool A Pool B Pool C Pool D

Enver Creek RC Palmer Argyle GP Vanier
Stelly’s Burn. Central Point Grey South Delta
Salmon Arm Dover Bay Fleetwood Park Van. College
Sardis Port Moody LV Rogers Prince George

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS........... Enver...Stelly's......Salmon Arm......Sardis

RCPalmer.......Burnaby Central.........Dover Bay............Port Moody

Argyle.......Point Grey.......Fleetwood Park.......LV Rogers

GP Vanier.........South Delta........Van. College........Prince George

Go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where/when you guys playing captain? maybe I should just ask owen as he lives 2 doors down...

Soccer Mom,

We play at 11:20 and 4:20 on the Thursday (Nov. 22nd) and at 8:20 on the Friday (Nov. 23rd). All games are at Burnaby Lake Turf fields(8 rinks).After that, it depends on how we do but I certainly hope we're playing at 2:40 on Friday and 12:00 on Saturday. :D We are going to give it a good go for sure. :)

Go Devils

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 3 Vancouver College 2
South Delta 5 Prince George 0
South Delta 1 GP Vanier 0
South Delta 1 Fleetwood Park 0

The boys have made the final tomorrow against either Port Moody or Sardis. The top four teams are all from the valley. Final is tomorrow at noon at Burnaby Lakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0