Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Second Half

concerned

Apr 7, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well xmas has past and I'm looking forward to watching youth soccer again but I was hoping someone could tell me if theres another site where we can discuss it. Since all youth has been banned here for some reason where do we go. If you know of any and dont want to reply here pm me. Thanks and I hope you all had a great holiday season.

M

Mal

Well xmas has past and I'm looking forward to watching youth soccer again but I was hoping someone could tell me if theres another site where we can discuss it. Since all youth has been banned here for some reason where do we go. If you know of any and dont want to reply here pm me. Thanks and I hope you all had a great holiday season.

There doesn,t seem to be anywhere for youth soccer discussions but hopefully TTP will bring it back as i cant understand why they stopped it. Theres alot going on with players moving up from Metro to BCPL and Gold moving upto Metro etc.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mal...it's an adult soccer website. What is so hard to understand about that? This isn't a commercial enterprize Regs has started, it's a community. When a bunch of youth soccer parents start posting on this board and acting like douchebags, it becomes a good time to tell them all to go elsewhere because we don't want you involved in the community.

That said, if you guys want a website, start a website, and you can have your pissing and moaning matches there.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe he does, what the fcuk business is it of yours?

Seriously, piss the fcuk off.

Bye.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My only concern about this youth discussion ban is how can the national team identify the top talent now that Mr Base is unable to post U13-15 silver prospects. Does that still count as youth discussion or will we allow that based on the benefit to the MNT program?

steelie

Nov 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
My only concern about this youth discussion ban is how can the national team identify the top talent now that Mr Base is unable to post U13-15 silver prospects. Does that still count as youth discussion or will we allow that based on the benefit to the MNT program?

Oh come on now lads, can't we all just get along? Why can't we discuss youth soccer?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is someone using the PM system here to contact everyone?

Please let me know ASAP because I just agreed to post a link from a new user but if they are spamming the users here, well, it's not going to happen.

Thx.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0