Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks 2008

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If both teams are in a playoff hunt.....I can just imagine the price.......especially late in the season...

Both teams will make the playoffs quite easily.

I will get them in July and sit in the upper deck as I like those seats better anyway...great view!

S.T.

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both teams will make the playoffs quite easily.

I will get them in July and sit in the upper deck as I like those seats better anyway...great view!

Cant wait till the tickets come in......15 years Season Holder and still my gut hurts....Upeer deck 50 yard line....third row...section 309....we should talk....

War seahawks

S.T.

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even better for the start to the season, just saw on the news that Lofa Tatupu gets arrested for a DUI. Nice :)

Shocking ...had a chance to actually meat Lofa at a Ticket holders function in his rookie year, great guy but i guess the holly water got to him....

Here is a statement off seahawk addicts.com

Frank Hughes has this at the TNT....
"I want to apologize to my family, teammates, the Seahawks ownership and organization, and the fans for making a poor decision and putting myself in a bad situation. I take seriously my role as a leader on this team, and in the community, and because of that I'm disappointed and embarrassed by the level of poor judgment I used last weekend. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. This will never happen again, and I hope through hard work on and off the field to begin earning your respect and trust again."​

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant wait till the tickets come in......15 years Season Holder and still my gut hurts....Upeer deck 50 yard line....third row...section 309....we should talk....

War seahawks

Thats funny as I sat upper deck near the 50 yard line last year verus the Buc's...brother's fav team.....year before Christmas Eve verus Chargers...buddy's fav team and this year I want to hit up the Pats game as its another buddies fav team.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone wants 4 tickets to the Arizona game Nov 16th at $55 piece/$220 total. Face value is $45 a piece but I always charge everyone $55 to recover the preseason games and giv ethose away free. Not trying to make money on these.

The division will look like this:
Seattle 10-6
Arizona- 9-7
San Fran 6-10
St.Louis 5-11

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0