Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks 2008

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got my tix all sorted out with Wolfgang last week...nothing like the experience of being part of the 12th man in Seattle. The tailgate is awesome too.

This year the Hawks fill the hole on the left side that Hutch left when he took off for the Vikes.

They Hawks have signed TJ Duckett and Julius Jones and have released Shaun Alexander.

Should be an interesting season.

It is also Coach Holmgren's last season as head coach reportedly.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are officially on Drugs...that year or two of playing in Whalley really did you get you crack addicted by Osmosis didn't it?

The Hawks are still the cream of a bad crop...the division is still the weakest in football.

The Cards still have quite a way to go, the Niners are better, I would say they finish second to the Hawks in the division this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Niner's to go 11-5. I can see it already, Alex Smith now that he has an offensive coordinator will lead the team back to the playoffs. Going to be lots of fun Hawk's game this year.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 49ers will be lucky to get to 10 wins this year.

They have holes all over the place.

10 wins may be enough to win the NFL's version of the FVSL. :D

No team in this division is an elite team or even in the next rung down.

S.T.

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the addition of Wahle at guard and with a healthy Walter Jones all the backs should be able to run wild barring any injuries.
War the 12th man and shutting out the 69ers on the home opener

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell Yeah!!! O line looks good, and Ducket and Jones are gonna run roughshod over the poor division all year...set up the WCO and Hasselbeck will light it up!

S.T.

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If both teams are in a playoff hunt.....I can just imagine the price.......especially late in the season...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0