Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot, top o' the table for Blue Heaven.

Merry Xmas to all my Celtic pals. And a special season's greetings to that super douche, III, and everyone's favourite wet spot, jinky1. Get it right roond ya, ladies!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas (fenian hoaliday I know) to all the dignified bears on TTP from former Turner Prize winner Grayson Perry.;)

Attachments

• Grayson Perry.jpg
    Grayson Perry.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 58

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Bucky.......Rangers are the best team in Scotland at the moment. Who are they adding to the squad? Do they need to? :confused: probably not. :)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Rangers will be losing some (ie Rothen) during the next window, Captain. Hard times, as you very well know. But if Rangers did bring someone in, I would hope its the next big thing from Asia. Jersey sales = league points. Apparently.

Seoul Glow FC CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Rangers will be losing some (ie Rothen) during the next window, Captain. Hard times, as you very well know. But if Rangers did bring someone in, I would hope its the next big thing from Asia. Jersey sales = league points. Apparently.

Seoul Glow FC CSC

Apparently the lad is a good footballer too? I know Nakamura was more than a market purchase as he helped Celtic win 3 titles......and he did help a lot. I've never seen this lad so we'll see.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk does that have to do with the current dialogue? I'm sure you'll be a hit at tonight's get together. Conversational vulture with awkward silence droppings. Back to your hole, Heanjob.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk does that have to do with the current dialogue? I'm sure you'll be a hit at tonight's get together. Conversational vulture with awkward silence droppings. Back to your hole, Heanjob.

Thats better....I was worried you were getting soft on this thread.

Carry on

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rothen was a canny purchase for Rangers.

They pay half the wages on 36,000 pounds per week for a guy who was declared 'shot' by his own agent. They've tried to tear up the contract but PSG has said no, he's Rangers' problem.

I know a good job for Jerome.

Attachments

• jeromenewjob.jpg
    jeromenewjob.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money