Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look, you're slagging the whole SFA which I'm a proud supporter of man.
You would feel the same way if I slammed the IFA all the time.
I just don't get how you always call it so corrupt and shite.
Enough man.

Spoke a bit out of emotion - Sorry.
You know me well enough and I doubt you're totally gutted with me.

Sure, the Pressley bit does have merit now come to think of it. ;)

Burley supports Ayr United or Kilmarnock or something, how does that make him a Rangers supporter? :confused:

Those guys are hurt, especially Bazza, and again the only one who is vague is McGregor on whatever his ailment is and Gordon's the #1 anyway for what you eloquently described as a mean nothing game.

You fcuk off too then, ;)
RF

Everyone supports Rangers, don't they? :confused: :D

Right then, big man, when are we on for a pint to sort out our 'differences'? I would like a photo of the both of us like the one Buckfast posted.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a second there, it looked like RF was coming off the fence, what a historic day for TTP! Sadly though, the post turned and well...

:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back in Balloch now as 24 hours of Glasgow has come to an end. Hampden was awesome. Fantastic effort at the game with that many regulars out and after the first 10 minutes of Croatian dominance ending in a goal. Boys battled rest of the way - Miller got a break on the deflected shot for his goal - Croatia had more chances and Gordon made a couple of nice saves - but Boyd (heard of him Captain ?) nearly won it with 5 minutes left. Good result. The singing was great - especially the sweet touch of class by both Scots and Croats in second half with the "Stand up if you hate England" song. Runrig at the half was beautiful...and the Bovril and meat pies were a hit. As were the chips and deep fried sausage for the train down to Hampden - as was the pizza, chips, and onion rings combo at 5am - quick nap, some shopping, then sausage and mash with a few pints down at Cairns in Glasgow for lunch. Great eating indeed (RF I'm thinking of you...and wondering if you can lend me some clothes for the first month after I get back). Why is there a problem here with blood pressure ?

Taking a quick nap then train down to Alexandria tonight for the locally known Thursday Power Hour. The locals who work Friday try to hammer down as many pints as they can for an hour or two then go home to bed. Sounds like an event worth attending - maybe a new tradition to bring home ?

Ridiculously cheap clothes bought today. Including a Rangers jersey for £18 (they are changing next year and went on sale for less than 50% this week) - and yes it will be worn on Saturday - and its looking good for ticket to Ibrox - I'm heading down to the supporters club for 9am - one of my pals here is on a mission to get me a ticket, says show up and he'll have it figured out - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Rangers will thump Celtic on Saturday :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look, I had to jump of the fence while a new blue stain got painted on it.
Back on it now with a few more supporting planks. :D
Cnuts...

Runrig at half? Awesome!

JB:
Get me a XXL at Govan market and I'll give you the dosh when you get back.
I need an updated jersey as I've got a Auld Firm photo shoot to attend to.
Seriously....get me a presie bud.

Cheers,
RF

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Gers tops on the cheap I just got the 06-07 top at Able Auctions blow out of Rob and carls old Pro Am shop on the weekend for 23.50.

I will be popping down to see knvb for the 07-08 version soon, and then mail ordering the 08-09 when they go on sale soon :(

We need sky money soon so the damn teams don't have to change tops every year to raise moneys to buy inferior players....

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Runrig at half? Awesome!

JB:
Get me a XXL at Govan market and I'll give you the dosh when you get back.
I need an updated jersey as I've got a Auld Firm photo shoot to attend to.
Seriously....get me a presie bud.

Cheers,
RF

RF - no problem...but XXL - do you mean 2 XXL and you will sew them together? I'll be doing some more shopping next week....

Cup of tea and 2 more meat pies for breakfast - once you start feeding on the grease its impossible to stop. Raining today - likely cancelling my round of golf - oh well, rest up for tomorrow's match.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Honesty, Billy Boy, this is laughable. Oh that's right, there must be a Celtic/Huns game coming up soon. Time for the media to do their thing. It is now laughable. I'm surprised Artur Boruc wasn't going to be summoned for blessing himself before he ate a restaurant two nights ago. :rolleyes: As I've said before, it is a ****ing backwards country at the moment.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh that's right, there must be a Celtic/Huns game coming up soon.

Back up on my fence again.

To be honest Captain I thought the exact same thing when I read it and had a good chuckle and was this close to posting a Mason comment or something. :D

I don't think Scotland's backward but the UK in general certainly LOVES to sell gossip to hype shite up.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honesty, Billy Boy, this is laughable. Oh that's right, there must be a Celtic/Huns game coming up soon. Time for the media to do their thing. It is now laughable. I'm surprised Artur Boruc wasn't going to be summoned for blessing himself before he ate a restaurant two nights ago. :rolleyes: As I've said before, it is a ****ing backwards country at the moment.

Sorry. I'm on a 10 minute delay for censoring purposes.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impossible, I say. Impossible. Its a conspiracy. Hun media. Upcoming Auld Firm game. And whatever else I missed in the Captain's pending diatribe.

Ahmnobitter Loyal.

Well said, Bucky. You're as predictable as me taking a black shite the day after drinking 12 Guinness.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever that story was - read for 2 seconds and did not recognize if from the first 8 pages of the Daily Record for today - so no one here is talking about that story - someone is seeking stuff out to post that link - only focus is on whether Celtic have the stomach to handle the strength of the Rangers - likely not - been throught 6 pubs in last 6 hours thru Dumbarton and back to Balloch - nice warm up for tomorrow......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shopping for clothes at an auction. Wow. Its impossible to understand how Scots are accused of being tight.

no, went to buy a backup kit for my team, they had not, so I rescued the Gers top from the hanger it was sitting on :D and for a good price!

also got a nice Adidas Calcio top on the cheap too...

you know how wire was invented right ;)

Mar 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HELLO YA BUNCH OF UNWASHED FANNIES
im sure we can have some good craic and banter with you lot in here

make sure you wear yer brown y fronts tomorrow

3 in a row

as HENKE always said

EASY EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.