Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers- played 29 games-72 points
Celtic-played 26 games-65 points.

Hmmm. Me thinks this league is ours for the taking again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wobble wobble

Hibs 1 Celtic 3

One of Celtic's better performances this year. Clinical actually. We gave up a 90th minute goal but other than that, a great team performance, just like ICT yesterday

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow boring game, ICT deserved a point.
Soti wasn't fouled, and we didn't deserve the awarded penalty, but it was called, I don't think many Rangers players were all that happy to win that game THAT way... but neverthelss more erroneous calls have been made in the past. Hearts get over it... And at least we didn't lose to Caley....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game again on tape delay yesterday on FSW...
Totally Embarassing, I didn't think it was that bad when I first watched it, but....WOW. Gregory Vignal has to go!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gregory Vignal

Don't you mean the back pass who got a big assist on the Rab Douglas winner at Tim Hortons??? :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-0 drubbing. The goal difference is not going to be an issue if we continue to bang them in at this rate.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bellamy, McGeady, and Petrov were EXCELLENT today. Douglas didn't have to make a save, which is always a good thing. NIce to see big Beattie back on the park and he notched the important 6th goal. :D

Wobble Wobble Loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, RF, another devastating performance.

The Celtic Mad board is reporting that the Huns are coming to play in a game in Vancouver and Toronto in the summer because they were snubbed again by the Championship Series. Not surprising really but supposedly, they're playing the Canadian National Team. Nothing like setting your goals high. I hope to God I'm in Ireland when they infest Vancouver.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that The Champions Series went Belly Up? I went to see Septic play Mighty Chelski last Summer at Seahawk Stadium and the place was half empty, as opposed to when Manure took the piss out of Septic two summers ago...

The series was a great idea- I hope it's back on.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There you go, Bluenose. It is basically Rangers "Championship Series" against the National team. Same as AC Milan, Barcelona, and Lyon when you think about it.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw this pic on a photo site I visit and was wondering who's the ref plugged into? Do refs in other leagues have ear pieces as well? I've never noticed it before . . .

[ Source ]

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How refreshing to see another poster (and someone with the prestige of a moderator at that) not be afraid to admit his sexuality and post a picture from, "...a photo site I visit." What a lovely change from the endless stream of hetero wankers posting pictures of slapper splitarses.

I visit that site too though I prefer the following photos in the sequence. You know, the ones when they embrace manfully and then start tonguing each other with gay abandon. Isn't the ref well endowed? Gracious. And that cumshot scene? Not bad, eh? Yummy.

I knew I couldn't be the only one, simple law of averages would dictate that. No wonder your film reviews are so sentimental and naff.

I'll have to change my signature to, "The original gay on this website."

Thanks for coming out, keeper. I'll make sure you don't regret it, lover.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I remember reading that the refs are connected to each other via mic and earphones so they don't waste time waddeling 30 yards across the field to conference.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brewster bows to Celtic's class

Inverness 0-2 Celtic
Inverness Caledonian Thistle boss Craig Brewster admitted he never thought his side would score against Celtic as the champions left with a 2-0 victory.
"We competed will in the first half, but in the second we got a bit of a lesson," Brewster admitted.

"Celtic knocked the ball about for fun and we could not get near them and that just shows you their class.

"I said to the guys that that was the first time since I took over that they have not created a single chance."

I don't remember him saying this after his game against the Huns at Shitbrox. Not surprising really.

Bellamy was on fire again today as he and wee McGeady hooked up for a cracker of a goal.

Hail Hail

Wobble Wobble Loyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0