Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring 09

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are again. And we're trying to figure out how to bring more kegs. They just take up too much space for how long the last (or don't). You guys still camping at the same spot? Or at our campsite this time?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are supposed to go and have booked time of the PCSL to attend,,But its a very $$ tournament (ferries),,But the best tournament around for sure. I wish they would let us stay in the hotel,lol Camping is always tough when playing footy..But so much fun,,I recomend this tournament to everyone..Well run,good crowds,fun beer garden..The whole Island gets behind it. People talk about it everywhere you go and are all up on whats happening with the teams and standings. Beautiful place to visit..
Damit I just talked myself into going again.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are again. And we're trying to figure out how to bring more kegs. They just take up too much space for how long the last (or don't). You guys still camping at the same spot? Or at our campsite this time?

Whats the name of the campsite ur staying at again?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is the tournament and what is the cost...contact number?

I was also hoping people could toss me some information about times and contacts for other tourneys. Kamloops, Kelowna, I heard there was one in revelstoke.

cheers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saltspring for sure best tournament and Revelstoke close behind,,small towns seem to get behind the event and everyone everywhere talks about it and has parties for ya,they take the time to get to know you and even come tothe games,the local girls seem a bit more open to you aswell if ya know what I mean cause they have already used up the local talent for sure...Just be wherey of guys with shotguns in their pickups,,lol
Kamloops and Kelowna and Penticton for that matter are good pissups but you see the same teams from here and the same peeps in the bars..The locals there are also a little wizer towards the tournament players..Osoyos(sp) has a good tournament and its a small town on the warmest lake in Canada,,might have to check that one out this year,,its the only tournament we havent been to so far (semi Local)
Still my vote is Saltspring,,great folks great crowds great beergarden and no hotels,,you gotta camp and thats always a blast. We rented a house and set up all around the yard,,Good teams aswell,,not an easy tournament..Revelstokes teams are way weeker but the top 4 out of 21 are always good..Canmore Albt has a good club always there and Williams lake are always real strong..Oh and the fields in Revelstoke are by far the very best in the Province,,all grass and perfect.,Infact they dont use a few of them till tournament time..the grandstand beergarden in revelstoke has the best food for a tournament..Done by a local resaurant I think..
For info just look at the other threads in this forum im sure you can find something there for the tournament that suits you..Good luck and have fun...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are in ..filled up fast, I think there is room for on more team in the Open Mens,,The Rec div filled up in 5 minutes.

Good luck Strickers..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are in ..filled up fast, I think there is room for on more team in the Open Mens,,The Rec div filled up in 5 minutes.

Good luck Strickers..

That's why I jump on it so fast. We are never in any shape to play Open, so have to get the Rec spots ASAP. Peg_ranger, you get in?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooo, just got a call from the Saltspring co-ordinator. They had to move 1 team up to competitive, and we were the highest caliber. This is going to suck. We couldn't make the playoffs in rec, so it should be a delight to play. Good thing we focus on the drinking and not the soccer :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone interested in playing with us on May long weekend? Seem to be having a crazy amount of players bagging out already and having 11 for a tourney really sucks.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I can convince the wife to drive fast and not stop in Yellowstone AND Mount Rushmore...prolly not though. You're better off :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0