Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saint

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why?

Saint was a beta-tester for fcuksakes, registering on July 3rd and he still doesn't have a post to call his own.

Maybe he's busy gettin in shape for the upcoming season.

~TB.

PS. some might note with that last statement, I've been drinking.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
time-wasting...........

I've been trying to do the following all morning at work. Some here might think I look a right plonker but, then again, you should see them. Plus, it wastes time and gets me closer to that 5:00 watershed. Which is what it's all about, obviously. Saint says he can do this. I think he's fibbing. He hasn't got a desk.

I don't think anyone can do this.

While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot.

While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Can you do this and still keep your foot moving clockwise?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmmmmmmm..........

If you were a power company called Powergen with a subsidiary in Italy what would you call your subsidiary's website?

www.powergenitalia.com?

You probably wouldn't.

But they did.

It's the kind of thing Saint would do.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dishes........

The world's gone fcuking mad. This is a mate of Saint's...........

Tranny scoops Turner Prize

By Luke Leitch, Arts Reporter, Evening Standard
8 December 2003

He is hardly your average Essex girl. Grayson Perry, Chelmsford's finest transvestite potter, has stunned the world of modern art by winning its greatest accolade - the Turner Prize.

Perry, 43, wore a specially made £2,500 lilac and blue frock to collect his £20,000 cheque in front of a delirious crowd at Tate Britain last night. The Turner's jury finally opted for Perry over hot favourites Jake and Dinos Chapman after hours of heated debate, according to an inside source.

Artist Sir Peter Blake announced Perry's victory in the 20th anniversary Turner Prize to shrieks of surprise, and then thunderous applause.

Perry won thanks to a collection of pots exploring themes including child abuse, loutishness and class division.

Tate director Sir Nicholas Serota said: "The choice was simply that the jury felt this was very strong work."

The Chapmans were suitably crestfallen. A friend of the brothers said: "They are both blaming each other."

Perry said the £20,000 would be divided between his psychotherapist wife, his 11-year-old daughter's school fees and his Forest Hill dressmaker.

He said: "Really I only want to thank one person, that's my wife Philippa, because she's been my best sponsor, editor, support, and mainly my lover."

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts