Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2017

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea I figured so, they haven't been tested versus any of what I consider the better teams in our division we will see where they stand after a few more rounds of play. Big game next week! I believe its being moved to dugald as association is still under water.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, thanks put a lot into it. unfortunately I asked for last nights results because the RASA website never seemed to update the results for a whole week, so of course the one time I jump the gun and post here before checking the website they have published it. Not entirely sure if deleting posts is possible? anyways chirp warranted.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could have edited it to share the score from the Blaze game since that's the only one missing from the website. ;)

I believe missing scores are partially a result of referees delaying their report to the league.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just realised greencaps are in the provincial b final and the Thursday summer league game was postponed.

fjfj1111

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi,
I know this isn't part of the league but since its the only forum people are commenting in thought I would let you all know plus we we host this event in Richmond...

We are just over 5 weeks away from our annual 7 aside tournament.

This year it will be held on July 8 at minuro.
We once again have three divisions ; open mens, co ed ( minimum one girl on field at all times) and over- 35 division.

The fields are all a third of a normal sized field and games are 30 mins long.
Guaranteed 3 games followed by semis and finals.

Entry for open is $250 and the winning team gets $1000.

Entry fee for other divisions is $250 with the winners getting 800$ but if we get a few more teams the winning prize will be topped up .

We are still looking for 1 or 2 teams in all divisions.
This tournament is the weekend before nations, good training for teams and fun way to get the players together.

This tournament is run by the RSN memorial foundation . We are a registered charity in the province of B.C.
ALL proceeds from this tournament go towards scholarships for aspiring soccer players.

You can contact myself at 604-339-7107 or by email at vincenaidu1@gmail.com
more info from previous tournaments and a little about Ronale Naidu can be found at www.ronale.com

thanks,
Vince

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt about that, meant more league terms. Championship is all about who shows up when it really matters! wouldn't count the army out, you guys destroyed us last year

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0