Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo Atletico 3 - Bingers Army 1

No social commentary since the lumpenproletariat of the TTP is not ready for this.

A one way traffic affair that let to an easy win. Bingers Army was reinforced with a couple of Premier Players and a few university players. We showed up with a mixture of Div 2 / Div 3 / CAT players. We managed to keep possession more than them. However, they scored after a corner kick. We managed to score one minute later from a nice build up that finished in a clear shot. The game was dominated, but again they got a penalty from an accidental hand ball. Referee did well (but he was from the Richmond team that we beat 5-1, so I guess some sort of unconscious bias). We scored from a free kick, and then a clear penalty. Four players surrounded our guy and started to hack him non stop. Referee did not call first foul and but the second was too obvious. Penalty well scored.
Emotions started to build up for the Bingers Army as they started to hack our players. One guy got stamped his cleats on the stomach of our forward and he was floored for a while. Quite understandable as a Div 1 + team was been schooled by Div 3 / Cat players.

First time that our team beats Bingers Army so quite a bit of satisfaction on this one. Their star keeper was missing so he made things a little bit difficult for them. Perhaps he would have saved the shot. To be honest game should have ended up 5-1.

Ps. And yes we watched your videos Bingers...
Ps2. This is by far the most interesting and competitive summer league. it is well run. highly suggest teams to join it. it is well run. We used to have this team in the multicultural, but we enjoy it more the richmond league. perhaps it is the week play and caliber of teams. By the way, you can also enjoy very nice Chinese restaurants after the games with some Tsingtao images.jpeg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the drama, I little bird told me yesterday that someone cowardly posted a PRIVATE exchange, and this someone, some sort of dude, posted a whole page of exchanges but convenient took away some interesting parts:

"Hey, just thought I’d extend an olive branch on this.
I have no idea if these rumors about paying players is true or not. Fact is, I actually don’t care. There is no law in the constitutions of either the VMSL or FVSL to prevent this. You wouldn’t be the first- if this were true- and you wouldn’t be the last."

The poster then goes on to describe his business and real state success. I do not care. Just stop sending me messages and obsessing with our club. I appreciate that you come clean and accept that you have no evidence and are just trying to annoy.

I directly point fingers to the Rinos club for starting and propelling this rumours. They lost the cup to us and lost player to us who were very dissatisfied with the way they play the game and run their teams. This is the truth. I openly ask the Rinos club to desist with this smear campaign.

Rinos has become kind of a monopoly in the VMSL. They have 3 teams in division 1 (25%) when one should be enough to allow healthy competition. However, this is not enough, now they are after teams off the pitch too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

""Hey, just thought I’d extend an olive branch on this.
I have no idea if these rumors about paying players is true or not. Fact is, I actually don’t care. There is no law in the constitutions of either the VMSL or FVSL to prevent this. You wouldn’t be the first- if this were true- and you wouldn’t be the last."

100% true. You wouldn't be the first in either league to pay players, and won't be the last. I will completely admit to dragging that up only to get under your skin. Obviously didn't work.

Perhaps you (all 2 or 3 of you) shall cease being a dick.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, since it really was my private message to you that was posted (really, it was a one way conversation), it wasn't like I was posting anything confidential from you to me. Therefore, I didn't actually break any ethical confidentiality guidelines on this. It was really done to point out one of the many untruths you've written on this site in the short period you've been here.

And, of course, to annoy you.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lego,
You have put us on in a predicament. We can not agree to something that has not happened and will not happen. We had these discussions when we reorganized the club, and one of our conclusions was not to follow the steps of Tigers-Rinos or Tanoa. Thus, you will never get over and will always antagonize us.

I understand that given the success of Campo in the last season, you might not have or accept any other explanation. However, we are very pleased because the cups were won with hard work and playing with different style and concept of soccer than the other teams. Perhaps this is what is more threatening to other people like yourself who has been consistently against us. We have shown that the game can be played in another manner and defeated teams along the way.

For me the results in the summer as not as important as other objectives. Thus, having some Division 3 players playing at par with Premier/Division 1 players is a success in itself, and I was pleased with this after the game. It is not an excuse, you asked, and I answered you. If you do not like the answer then do not ask.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt, but I do not see you discussing in good faith. Thus, you are in the ignore list with @Dude as well.
Take care,

Ps. If you are not from Richmond, then why you have Richmond in your team under information and why you got so upset with the defeats to the Richmond teams. Just saying. Perhaps change the info.

Lying is so easy for you, I don't expect you to come out and admit that you pay your players. You are the coach of your team and you do whatever you want but don't come on here and start blasting Tanoa and Tigers-Rino for paying their players. Also, you are far from being a poor club with no funds, you are backed by a successful family who in fact lives in westside. So for you to say that you can barely cover the cost of the league is completely untrue. Last thing, last time I checked you guys train and play out Burnaby Lake and I don't need to tell you this that Burnaby is actually considered to be one of the most expensive citys to live in, so technically you are a Burnaby based team who trains in one of the better facilities.

You are a delusional prick!!!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach it seems you are confused. Rino's have never spread any rumours. The personas of @dezza and @SmartCoach are not real people. They just exist to help people differentiate between fact (what they post) and fiction (what @Soccer Coach posts).
Yes, of course, play innocent.

Guys, I understand that losing the cup was not easy (along with realization of all of your propagandizing went to the drain in less than a few minutes - Are you still thinking that Division 2b was stronger than division 2a after the royal trashing that we gave you?). I also understand that you are bitter for losing players to us. But really cut it off.

I could throw a lot of dirt to the Rinos soccer club, but I am not doing this. Just do your thing, and we do our thing.

For the sake of healthy competition and the prestige of VMSL, we suggest that you give back to the league your two extra spots from Division 1.

There are plenty of deserving clubs that could play in Division 1 (Vancouver Strikers, Snipers, Harps FC, Campo Atletico, even Astro or Meraloma or Burnaby Athletic or give another chance to Sarajevo or Shaheen ). However, you are being really selfish and clogging the system for the rest of us. Try to make one good team and push for promotion (and do not come to the lame excuse -- "we are not colluding" - yes you are colluding from the moment that you selecting players and mingling them a practices and club events - they simply are not going to play hard against each other if they know that one of your teams is on the verge of relegation or promotion).

I also would strongly advise you that you start to become responsible managers and coaches and do not bring 14 year olds to adult games. This is not the best setting for their emotional and physiological development.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems that @Soccer Coach has gone off on a tangent and failed to understand that topic of this thread is the RRSL/RASA Summer League.

Therefore, I will take this opportunity to also go off topic. I am currently reading the latest edition of MONTECRISTO magazine, the operations of which are controlled by the President of @Soccer Coach's supposedly poor club. It is very informative and has some great information in it. Here is a picture of the cover:

EZaxg2e.jpg

Now, I really hope that the players under @Soccer Coach's tutelage are not too disheartened in 2 weeks time when they concede 80% possession to a bunch of teenagers. It will obviously be a very painful experience since they will come to realize that players half their age are learning how to play a tiki-taka style much better than they are taught to in their "street soccer" sessions.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems that @Soccer Coach has gone off on a tangent and failed to understand that topic of this thread is the RRSL/RASA Summer League.

Therefore, I will take this opportunity to also go off topic. I am currently reading the latest edition of MONTECRISTO magazine, the operations of which are controlled by the President of @Soccer Coach's supposedly poor club. It is very informative and has some great information in it. Here is a picture of the cover:

EZaxg2e.jpg

Now, I really hope that the players under @Soccer Coach's tutelage are not too disheartened in 2 weeks time when they concede 80% possession to a bunch of teenagers. It will obviously be a very painful experience since they will come to realize that players half their age are learning how to play a tiki-taka style much better than they are taught to in their "street soccer" sessions.
Whao! I can see that you are increasing the campaign of misinformation. Losing that cup must have hurt you more than what we expected.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
if our coach is not your type, it is okey. You can come to our locker room and who knows you might get lucky and have some fun.
if our coach is not your type, it is okey. You can come to our locker room and who knows you might get lucky and have some fun.

Doesnt matter how bedazzeled u dress up. That looks like elmer fudd was raped by will smith while mighty mouse jerked off in the rocking chair

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not have the time to properly moderate this thread nor to remove all the off-topic stuff from it.

One day I will get around to moving it all out but before then, I will re-open this thread for further replies/posts.

The first post that is not related to the RRSL discussion or has even the slightest hint of inviting further off-topic posts will result in this thread being shut down again.

There are enough tools open to all users to start new threads and bring them to the attention of others. Use them.

Thanks.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0