Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 1: Canucks vs. Blues

How will this series pan out?

• Canucks in four.:D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues in four.:mad:

• Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Blues in five.:mad:

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Blues in six.:mad:

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Canucks in seven.:D

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Blues in seven.:mad:

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised you even post anymore after that Aunt Jinky debacle.

As per usual, take your sweet-ass time in replying. If at all.

:rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What debacle?

It simply wasn't up to the high standards of muppets like you and TheRob so I packed it in.

I don't see a comparison however. I never likened 6 million dead Jews to base animals like you did.

Your turn. Defend yourself.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I thought it was funny at the time." ;)

(And you forgot a comma in your last post.)

On topic:
From StLToday.com:
The first of Vancouver's two power-play goals came after Osgood was whistled for slashing. "When you're constantly getting hit, slew-footed, and they're not calling it for me," he said. "We're getting it called against us and the other guy (Cloutier) is down there diving. It's ridiculous. I can dive, too. I can fake like I've been hit. But I'm not going to. We get hit enough, slew-footed, and punched, you've got to do something to take care of it."
I guess the rest of his team didn't share his sentiments.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok sure it's tough to be a ref...just ask whistleblower, but that/those refs nearly fcuked us in the 3rd with those brutal powerplay calls.
We were fortunate in the last 10 min...Cloutier was stellar.:D
Just as important as being physical, the nucks have to keep their feet moving so they can pounce on loose pucks and avoid lazy interference/holding penalties.
Ruttu and Reid on in the last 5 min...Crawford sees the importance of buzzin'...

GO nucks:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The officiating is diabolical both ways. Really, it takes a lot of the enjoyment of it when all you see are special teams for ¾ of the game.

I’d be happy if they called 6 less power plays per team.

Nail biter last night. ‘Nucks looks awful on the PP goal by weight…way too much space and time. It seems that ever since MacInnis got hurt they’ve been collapsing way too deep, and just daring the outside shooters to let ‘er rip!

Good heart shown to get the 2 w’s and make this thing a series. Ohlund has been huge…best player both ways, with the exception of possibly Weight. Better than Pronger.

Heed Jinky’s warning fans…no predictions!
:mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

I now too agree with TheRob about Cloutier.
I think they need to start Auld for Game 7, Cloutier just isn't pulling his weight and we need a change for the final game.

:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 things...

1. Dan is the man

2. Nucks 5-2 on Tuesday Night :D

3. Some people need to shut their fcuking traps and take their personal beefs with each other elsewhere :mad: Nobody cares what the fcuk you think of each other, especially in this thread. Grow the fcuk up!

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue Nose Easter!!!

Great game Friday night!!! (I think):rolleyes:
I would like to thank HOS for getting kicked out of GM Place earlier in the year... Your daft antics have proven valuable to the rest of TTP... Only god knows how some of us managed to stay in the building Friday???:D Especially that drunk Skip!!!:eek:

Last night proved to me that the Captain can piss all over the Nucks for the rest of the post season... Maybe secretly he's our little Lucky charm??? No pun intended...

GO CANUCKS GO!!! :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs is a geek. That’s my personal belief.;)

Take it back Regs…take that Jinx back! You should know better!:mad:

Now, go sit upside-down on the couch, and rub your bald head counter clockwise while saying 17 “Hail Brian Bukes”. That will remove your Jinx.

Bad Regs. Bad.
:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take One for the Team, AnyDay

Originally posted by Guinness
I would like to thank HOS for getting kicked out of GM Place earlier in the year...

No Problem Guinny, just doing my Super Fan Duty.
By the way, I was at all the Games in 94, when the Nucks came back from 3-1 down to beat the Flames, this series is shaping up just like that one. They are now getting the scoring and the Goal Keeping is increadible.

I would like to ask the NHL if we could play 2 - 30 minute periods instead of 3 - 20 minute periods, it would just help speed up the game.
Plus, the Nucks have been Out Scored 10-1 in the third in this series. :(

Tuesday Prediction:
Nucks 4 - St. Louis Flu's 2.

HOS will take one for the team on Tuesday if anyone has a ticket:eek:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the winner of game 7 is...

My out there prediction goes something like this...

1.) Canucks win 4-3

2.) Cloutier stands on his head in the 3rd

3.) Klatt gets the winner

7:30pm start, best be taping this one boys its going to be one for the ages. We win and I'm shaving my ass. Errr...what? I mean my playoff beard.

:p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jinky
What debacle?

It simply wasn't up to the high standards of muppets like you and TheRob so I packed it in.

I don't see a comparison however. I never likened 6 million dead Jews to base animals like you did.

Your turn. Defend yourself.
Go correct somebody's grammar muppet.

That's the height of your piss-taking ability anyway.

Sound familiar?

Momentum is on the Canucks side for tonight, but I don't have a good feeling like the last two games. Perhaps Crawford should shake it up a bit and throw Auld out there. That could screw the Blues up a little and confuse them. A brilliant coaching move if you ask me. Here's hoping they win, and the Wild win.

No predictions though. I don't want Dude to call me a geek or anything.

TheFozzie

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of heights, calling someone a "geek" is the height of all insults. The height. Even worst than cnut.

You're simply on crack for the Auld comment. Crack.

Knvb's the Cnut,

Dude.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. Some people need to shut their fcuking traps and take their personal beefs with each other elsewhere Nobody cares what the fcuk you think of each other, especially in this thread. Grow the fcuk up!

~Regs.
Seriously, take it elsewhere. Now.

~Regs.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

I thought this was the Hockey Thread...not the bicth fest!

Anyways...CANUCKS ROCK!!! What a game. I thought the reffing was decent, but the penalties that the players were taking was the shtis!! Malik...what the??????

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeyouonrobsonwavingthevictoryflags :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The officiating is horrid! Both ways!:mad:

Seriously, if it weren’t for the fact that my team is playing, I don’t know if I’d watch this series! Watching ¾ of the game on a Power Play is not my idea of good hockey. Let the little stuff go…5-6 fewer PPs per side would give way better flow and excitement.

The way the zebras are calling it, the guys have got to be afraid to hit someone. Imagine if this series had the hitting and intensity of the Leafs / Philly series? Wow.

Prediction: Regs with an embolism before the puck drops.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmm...

Well...of course I wouldn't say the reffing was the best in game 6, but it was DEFINATELY better than the first 5 games...that's for sure! I agree...let them play! This series has been the worst to watch when it comes to the men in black & white, but I must say, this game was far better called than the first 5!!

Striker 14's call in Game 7...CANUCKS 4 ST.LOUIS 2 (if that :p )

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction tonight

Army 13- Corona's, possibly MGD's :D

Canucks 2:D
St louis Boo-hoo's 1

For God's sake please don't post here during game. After my drunken game 6 2nd intermission post i'll never do that again.

Bring on the Wild!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0