Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Rookie Night!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotsauce, a pickle, and a big block of ice, while downing some really warm beer, hours and hours of fun.

Still have the scares from the SFU night way way back in the day.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you're as old as all the other rookies combined you get an exemption. Been there done that.

Hot dog, Tabasco, block off ice... Ex-lax covered shooters to wash down the dog that got away. Followed by and puddle side through toilet water, hold the water. Kids can be cruel.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guiness,

Hotdog and a Hallway? I think Studs was looking for ideas for the rookie night not what happens when you shag your missus!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I thought it got bad at "saltine and a toss off" ;)

initiation stuff is always better if it isn't downright hazing, but more like public humiliation.

Like if you got them wasted, and stripped then nearly naked and saran-wrapped them to some telephone poles, or better yet the nets at SSAP.

...and don't let knvb avoid this because "He has been through this before: :rolleyes: :D

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Johnny, make that sausage KNVB join in on the festivities. No excuse's, besides it usually comes with free alcohol which is always a good thing.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Johnny,

At least I didn't say it was like rattling a hockey stick in a garbage can, now that would have been offside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0