Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Roger Federer vs Andy Roddick

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was easy. Federer wins in the 5th set 16-14.

I am serious.

Sir M.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was easy. Federer wins in the 5th set 16-14.

I am serious.

Sir M.

I was looking for the morning news this morning and caught the 4 set onwards. Normally tennis is a tremendous bore for me, however, this match was riveting. Federer could not break Roddick's serve for most of the match. It was only the final game (well into what would have been the 7th set if there was such a thing) where Federer finally broke Roddick's serve to win by two.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking for the morning news this morning and caught the 4 set onwards. Normally tennis is a tremendous bore for me, however, this match was riveting. Federer could not break Roddick's serve for most of the match. It was only the final game (well into what would have been the 7th set if there was such a thing) where Federer finally broke Roddick's serve to win by two.

I on the other hand am big into tennis and watched the entire game from 6am on. I thought the match was a complete bore as rallies were few and far between and Federer's serve was perhaps even more dominant then Roddick's in the match. This was nothing compared to Nadal/Federer last year which had amazing shots and long rallies. Although Roddick played fantastic he is what kills the entertainment value, pure power, no creativity and a general lack of a well rounded game. I didn't consider that game as a classic by any means and just wanted it over with.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are as big into tennis as you claim, then recognize what Wimbledon is all about.

An outstanding final. Top five ever.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tennis reminds me of ping pong...except with mostly white people and black people.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow I have seen dejected in sports before and Roddick's face after losing brought dejected to a new level...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you serious Bulljive? Some of the shots Roddick was hitting especially in the 5th set were amazing. I didn't think he had that in his arsenal at all. Whether they were drop shots or passing shots. Yes power is a big part of his game but I thought today more than any other time I've watched him he played some lovely tennis. That last set was epic and I felt sorry in a way for Roddick afterwards even though I wanted Federer to win. It must have sucked big time losing that way and having to wait around for as long as he did.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0