Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

rip Rick Rypien

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise just texted me, and I googled it, and as it turns out Rypper was found dead in his Alberta home today.

Sad Stuff... I'm sure More to follow.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
all reports say depression and anxiety...

one report called the death a "non-suspicious sudden death" read: Suicide.

I know of people that have and are currently suffering through depression and/or anxiety and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Supposedly those absences from the team over the last little while (and of course this is all speculation till something more official comes out) were actually him getting committed to institutions for mental health problems.

:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So sad.

I know it was always speculated he fought depression issues, and it wasn't difficult to read between the lines...I guess the story will come out soon.

Untill you know people who have fought depression and lost, you really can't appreciate how devastating it can be.

RIP Ryp.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RIP. I remember going to the Montreal game when the Nuck's beat them 5-1 I think, and Hal Gill and Rypien fought. It made my night. I loved how a smaller guy wouldn't back down from anyone and the way he fought was awesome. I've been thinking about it since last night. You may be gone but never forgotten.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope Gillis and the Canucks sue their ass into bankruptcy...

it's called fact checking...

it's weird, because the moment I found out Rypien had died via a text from Franchise, I popped open the laptop and went to wikipedia...that exact quote was in wikipedia for the article on Rypien... so basically this hack "journalist" used something they found on Wikipedia!?

When these sort of things happen the plague of the internet, Trolls, come out and do shite like that....you don't expect to see it in a "news"paper

insanity.

:shite:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0