Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Gustavo Argueta

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Croatia SC family is sad to announce the passing of a great friend and teammate.

Gustavo Argueta passed away Friday, June 24, in Thunder Bay, after succumbing to injuries sustained on a worksite accident.

We will always remember "Goose" as a fantastic player and a great friend.

Online obituary in Thunder Bay:

Argueta, Gustavo | The Chronicle-Journal

Kind Regards,
Chris Craveiro

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
24 years old is too young :(

Condolenses to the family, friends, and the Croat community.

Regs.

PS. Was Gustavo a current player locally?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great guy, lot's of great memories with Goose. Very sad news..RIP Gustava, you will never be forgotten.

Harinder Lalli

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goose was only with us for three years at Croatia SC. Most of you probably dont know him, but he was a great kid. He was a very good young soccer player. He had a great personality, always smiling and was a very well liked guy. He really enjoyed drinking beer with us at adanac, and loved it when someone would show up with 30 cheeseburgers...he loved McD`s!
In addition to soccer, he was studying at SFU, and there is a chance that some of his friends there do not know of his death.
We are all in shock over his sudden passing. Thank you to all who have posted, called, emailed, etc.. It's very kind, and his family really appreciates it!
God bless you Goose!
Thank you,
Darko
Croatia SC

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goose was a refreshing person contrary to the current crop of young players. he was always smiling and it didn't matter what kit or boots he was wearing he always came to work hard and play hard. he had to hustle just to get to training sessions and matches and was grateful for everything that was given to him. he hung around in the locker room and bonded with the veterans and shared his own thoughts and experiences. what i'm trying to say is he was not only a fantastic teamate that you could depend on but he was an even better person underneath the jersey and everyone that shared a locker room with him will always hold him in high regard.

God bless you Goose, you will never be forgotten

robinho

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
RIP, Gustavo.

Just talked to him at school prior to him going home. Was a good kid, and a pleasure to be around.

Will be missed be all.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad sad news I didn't know Gustavo but I know what it's like to loose a young talented friend and teammate. so sad. my thoughts and Prayers go out to his friends and family

Tony Thorpe

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0