Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rick "the pitbull" Rypien

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4GQYmq_MI&feature=related"]YouTube - Rick Rypien vs Zack Stortini Apr 4, 2009[/ame]

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rypien/Stortini fight was my favourite ALL of last year only because how Stortini puts his head on the linesman's shoulder after the scrap and is just done...and the linesman gives him a little pat on his back like a mom to a child :) It's ok honey...you just got worked.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS told me there was more going on over here than in the "Talking out of my" thread, but I think somebody was teasing it if I'm to believe that.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS told me there was more going on over here than in the "Talking out of my" thread, but I think somebody was teasing it if I'm to believe that.

my ASS just reminded me i had corn for dinner last night

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
tortelini doesn't learn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xp8V4_Q9pU"]YouTube - Rick Rypien vs Zack Stortini Oct 19, 2009[/ame]

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That quick left jab early in fights that Rypien always seems to land is devastating, he knocked Stortini to the ground with that thing again...

His hands are so freaking quick...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
His offense is amazing, but notice he knows exactly when his opponent could land a haymaker and gets his arm/elbow up tight to his head, draws the guy in tight so they can't extend a punch. He reminds me of some of the best in the UFC in his fast changing approach to fighting. Definitely the best technical fighter I have seen in the NHL for years. And you just have to love it when a smaller guy kicks the shite out of a big guy.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
His offense is amazing, but notice he knows exactly when his opponent could land a haymaker and gets his arm/elbow up tight to his head, draws the guy in tight so they can't extend a punch. He reminds me of some of the best in the UFC in his fast changing approach to fighting. Definitely the best technical fighter I have seen in the NHL for years. And you just have to love it when a smaller guy kicks the shite out of a big guy.

you speak the truth!

There is no need for hordichuk on this team... in fact i have never seen hordi win a fight..

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0