Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Richmond Cougars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey everyone, I'm actually coaching the Cougars this season. I played sweeper for them the last few seasons, #20, if it rings a bell. I know everyone's been talking about all the infighting in our squad, but all that's changed, we've managed to get rid of a few bad attitudes (our former coach included!) and we should do alright this year. We're only bringing back 3 starters from last years squad, so who knows what to expect, I certainly don't. Give us a few games to gel as a unit and we'll see what happens from there. Looking forward to playing EH this weekend. We'll see how it goes........

King Cougar....out

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clean House!!

Wow, with only 3 starters returning you guys will have a completely new look team. Where did your new guys come from and where did all the bad attitudes go?? Looking forward to our meetings this year. Are you player coach or just doing the coaching duties this year?

Mick

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cougers & Blaze

Between the Cougars and Blaze, we've got 2 totally unknowns here... should meake for some interesting matches.

Looking forward to playing the Cougars this weekend :confused:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cougar Revolt

Tsenghera: Obviously the last coach failed to heed the Casey Stengel view of the role of the manager/coach. Stengel when asked by a reporter 'what was the most important role of the manager of a baseball team replied that

"the job of the manager is to keep the 50% of the guys who hate him away from the 50% who are undecided."

I guess your guy didn't know it or couldn't avoid it.;)

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mick, I'm stuck with both player/coach duties this year. One of our guys will be like an asst. coach and make the subs from the sidelines, so it shouldn't be too bad. We picked up players from all over the place, a few Div 1 players last year, a couple from FV premier and some from the Richmond league so we should be alright. Alot of our players moved out of town, or just couldn't commit for the upcoming season, so we were forced to look elsewhere. We've yet to really gel as a unit, and have some key players injured for this weekend, so it should be interesting which RCFC squad shows up this weekend. We'll find out tomorrow........:(

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played in a summer league against the Blaze this past summer. They're a young team, all in early 20's by the looks of it. They're not a bad team, strong down the middle, big on D, and lots of hustle. They should give teams some trouble this year, we'll see if it's the same team from the summer. I still think we can beat them, but time will tell........

King Cougar....out

P

pb1

you rock king cougar!!!

I just wanted to tell the cougars that they are the worst team in the vmsl. ever since you guys lost that awsome forward number 17, you've been crap. I think that guy was probably the best player on your team. I think that he has led the team in scoring every year he's been on the team, or so I've been told. How will you move on without him? Maybe you guys should pay him some big money to come back and save your team. You might even call him the cougars saviour!!!

ring a bell?

later home boys!!!

p.s. that number 17 is the real king cougar.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey pb1 :

How's the alberta life treating you , is there a league that you've joined yet? Sorry that Langley was out of the question i'm really not fond of that place! Hope to hear from you soon buddy , take er' easy.

to tsenghara :

Hope the king cougar is doing alright without the big pussy...cat! #17 . Wishing you all the best from the westside!

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0