Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Airport League

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United Nations 5 Lower Mainland United 1

Well another fine season of Wednesday soccer has come upon us and another fine way to start the season with once again a downpour that hasn't shown it's ugly head in a while. Good game last night from both teams as eventually good old Halsey was too much for their defense (he potted 4). It's good to see new teams in this league as it ensures the summer festivities can continue. Good luck to all the rest of the way.

cheers , the Rattler

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United nations 6 Justice 1

Second week in a row with crap weather as the rain just did not want to stop coming down. Not much exciting in this one we won 6-1 Halsey another hat trick as the numbers were surprisingly high for a game in the rain ; 17 total. Look forward to next week ....

cheers , the Rattler

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United Nations 0 Canadians 2

Well all really to report in this one is I let in a stinker and Campbell scored a great goal as we had full control of everything from 18 to 18 with absolutely no finish. I will implement mandatory team shooting drills before next game as to hopefully increase the goal total. Look forward to the rematch against this team as I can hopefully be contributing rather than being detrimental.

cheers , the Rattler

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0