Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The majority of Croatia A were up until 8 am Sunday morning drinking at a wedding after party. They may still be recovering from the hangover...

As for the game... I didn't see it as I was watching Croatia Classic's Danny "Dazz" (TTP's overthetop) put on a clinic against Lobbans B.

I also watched Columbus lose again...

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction Time

Norvan vs Pt Grey 1-2 Upset on turf
Bosna vs Polska 1-4 Polska will stretch them out
Norburn vs Pinger's 2-2 If it was on grass I would take Pinger's
Lobbans vs Club I Who know's?
CDK's Boyfriends vs Van Oly's Lets ask Croatia's b*tch and find out what 's up with them this weekend

The Ghost:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if you really want to know...this Friday Croatia Sports Club will be hosting a Halloween Pub Night. $5 to get in... DJ Good Boy will be spinning out your favorite 80's English and Croatian tunes.

If it's like most Croatia SC pub nights....the different teams will be challenging each other to chug-a-lug contests. Croatia women's team may have a strong showing this time around... Croatia B doesn’t look as strong this year while Croatia Classic is full of ringers. Actually, Croatia Classic's old A and B players were Kelowna Tournament chug-a-lug champions in the 80's for 3 years running. Most of the guys were under age at the time....

You're welcome to come out, Ghost. It's not all Croats. Lots of Italian, Greek, Polish....Canadians usually attend. That's if you don't mind taking time out from predicting all the VMSL's Division 1 weekend action for no reason at all....

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ghost is in

If beer is involved so is the Ghost. Time and place I'll bring my Croat friends just to be safe.
Cheers

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
training...

boogie,

i will not be able to make training wednesday. i can't get anyone to cover my shift at subway...

SL

B

binger barfme

norvan 3 vs pointers 1 (norvan in mid season form)
Bosna 2 vs polish union 2 ( bosna keep shocking ttp)
norburn 3 vs mr. and mrs boogie sash 0 (subway engagement)
loballs ? vs Ires ? (tough game)
croats 6 vs olympiakos 0 ( croats mad from previous loss)

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Inspector

Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
was this Alexi?:D

How the heck did u know? You know I dont miss those often,
but once in a while???? Did get 2 assists though ( 1 a cross, the other I got a piece of it of a corner to keep the ball alive before my teammate pounced on the loose ball and scored).

As for our game versus the Army: Boogie and Sashi say they where playing better for 70 minutes. That's simply not true.
We did not play very well in the first half but still had way more chances to score than Bingers, we just made alot of bad passes and poor desicions. The second half was another story. We made a few changes and instantly took the game to them. They did end up scoring two goals, but it was against the run of play and they did get a bit lucky on both, the goalie should have had them. Not to be outdone though we kept on pressing and finally got the goals and win we deserved.
I must say the Army is better than I expected but definetely one of the weakest teams overall. They do have a couple of good players, their tall guys are excellent in the air and do have pretty good skill as well, and No. 5 I think it was, is an excellent player.
All in all the army does have a team that could upset a mediocre team from time to time. Just my opinion.

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks

Norvan vs Point Grey - Norvan by 1

Bosna vs Polska - Polska by 2

Norburn vs Army - Norburn by 2

Croatia vs Olympics - Croatia by 1 but Bronco's red card may hurt
Croatia (tie ? )

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI Alexa

Alexa,

FYI, I was not at the game this past weekend and never suggested who had the run of the play. I missed our bingers beer session last night and have not heard much about the game. However, based on the ttp banter, I would say both teams should be unhappy with the result. Bingers had a good chance to claim the W and collapsed, while the Nobbans and their over-inflated egos believe they should have won with relative ease.

I look forward to our next match when both squads can field their best lineups.

Boogienights

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doogie

Nobbans and their over-inflated egos believe they should have won with relative ease.
Doogie do you ever read any of the posts? IT has been clearly stated that your side was taking it to the Lobbans in the first half and you were unlucky not to be rewarded with a goal. :( Second half different story.:D So Dumb Dumb read the posts before you wank.:p

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb Dumb

bogieman, here's a prediction just for you. An absolute drubbing when Lobbans meet Bingers Cubscouts! Looks like bingers could do with some rope or a forfeit

Hey Casper,

Maybe the quote you used in your last post will make a little more sense for you now. I guess you missed the above quote from a previous Inspector Baked post.

Boogienights:bronco:

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again Dumb Dumb!

These posts were talking about the actual game not predicting it.HUMP:p

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, based on the ttp banter, I would say both teams should be unhappy with the result. Bingers had a good chance to claim the W and collapsed, while the Nobbans and their over-inflated egos believe they should have won with relative ease.

Hey Ghost,

Get your head out of the glue bucket. Or perhaps you spend a little too much time dusting your stereo. You will note from the above quote I was referring to ttp banter when claiming you have overinflated egos. At the time written was the quote from Half-baked predicting the outcome of the actual upcoming game, or some other imaginary game?

Have you thought about possibly using the otherside of your brain?, I think the left is a bit worn.

Boog:confused:

B

binger barfme

Night Boogie,

Everytime I read your post its ful of wonderful things, its too bad pingers were without there bobblehead boogie knight as it definetely may have been a different result. I think its fair to say you were not there so maybe your back end should keep quiet.:rolleyes:

As for inspector baked predictions they were quite off, since he made them when we had our complete lineup and we were in full stride with training sessions and without weeks off of football.

But so be it lets just say Pingers played extremely well and gave it it's all. If that is what you want to here, then please don't play an awful game next time we meet, I can't imagine what the score will then be.:confused:

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan SC "A" 3 - Point Grey United 2
(Which team will show)

Bosna SC 1 - Western Union Polska 3
(Should be, hope I'm wrong)

Norburn FC 1 - Binger's Army 1
(As everyone has now been made blatantly aware MR mootpoint Boogienights is back.......yes he's back........could he turn the purple machine around?........will he be the catalyst of their rebound? ....Can he change the purple's bad luck?....ahhhhh does anyone really give a fcuk)

Vancouver Lobban's "A" ? - Club Ireland ?

Croatia SC "A" 2 - Vancouver Olympics 3
Oly's hungry to get back in it, two losses in a row for Croatia?

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses, Excuses, why, why, why

Bonger Barfly,

yada, yada, yada, you fogot to mention the stars were not aligned and the moon not blue, otherwise baked would have been right - a for sure blowout.

Boog

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
Hey Alexi you've missed a lot of sitters in the Greek League as well ;) .........gl to you guys
A few but not alot, top scorer of the league , remember. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0