Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry dude no sister

But if i did have one, as a fellow TTP'er i'd make sure she was free for you anytime.

Demo-whoswifeisshakingherheadindisbeliefandaskingwhothehellallthesepeopleare

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC vs ALDERGROVE

Well we're finally back in the win column, but where the hell did we get 17 players from today???.
The 1 - 0 score was pretty flattering for aldergrove today considering all the chaces LUFC missed today, and giving credit to aldergrove's goal keeper today, who was definately their best player.

Dude, get ready for next week, we'll be waiting!!

Demovotedmanofthematchtodayandgettingprimedfortherematchnextweekagainstthedude.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFCvs CENTRO AMERICANO

This is one game Langley just let slip away.
Langley was up 1-0 controlling most of the play, then go down to ten men and lose 2 - 1

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden Ears Reserves 1 - 0 Poco City Reserves

With dozens, and dozens of TheRob's fans(sorry, I had to do it), with several TTP'rs, and lurkers on the sidelines, heckeling TheRob, I did my best impression of a deer in headlights. I cracked under the pressure. I failed to live up to their expectations, and for that I am sorry.:p

Golden Ears did roll on to victory though. The score actually flattered Poco in a big way. Eighty percent of the game was played in the Poco half, but our team, especially our strikers can't seem to score. Scurry made some huge saves for Poco.

It's nice to win again. Hopefully we can start a little roll here, and peak against the all mighty:rolleyes: Rangers.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE,

No use in getting primed for our rematch as I may have to miss it.
It being rememberance day I think we should postpone it until I can make the game and so you guys also have shig playing??
( What do you think?) although I know that won't happen

demowho'spissedaboutmissingthegameagainstdude

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad.

Demo,

We'll be taking our minute of silence to honor the War dead, and carry on without you, playing in honor of them. Sorry, but I'll just as soon get primed anyhow. Chances are that Sigs will be suspended should we ever meet again, so don't worry about it.

Where am I going to find a short Italian to kick around the midfield now? Oh well...#3 will have to do.:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is TheRob

Who is this "Rob" guy? Looks like he spends all his time on the computer and not enough time on the pitch.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing

At this moment I am in the lurker tendencies category but hope one day to be a certified piss taker.

I have one question for the lads of Surrey. Why is it that every time it starts to drizzle, you guys shut your fields down? Im sure all games in Surrey will be cancelled this weekend as the forecast calls for some light rain.

Here in Beautiful Maple Ridge our fields are always open and usually in good shape.

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Field closures

You're definitely right about our fields being closed. My team hasn't been able to play in the last three weeks.

Maybe we need to import some of that famous manure that Maple Ridge has to keep our fields open?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royal's night

Train (not to be confused w/ Skytrain),

Royal's night out tomorrow...8:00 @ Kelly's, then on to somewhere else afterwards. We're not going to that dump you dragged us to last time though. I know you're dying to attend, because you bleed Royal Blue. ;)

We may be attending the ballet beforehand...that is, if the boss decides she's staying in for the night. If that's the case, I could be in for a very expensive evening...

Dude.

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ballet

Dude,

What time do you intend on attending the ballet? I believe Rock around the clock starts at 4 o'clock.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: The Ballet

4 hours at the Ballet is a bit long.

hummmmmmmm....

On second thought, see you there @ 3:30!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger shite the bed?

From the FVSL webpage.....
Surrey City Rangers 1 Poco City Express 2

Ranger? Could you explain this please? Tell me they played a lot of Premier guys. :( Tell me what I want to here Ranger.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ranger shite the bed?

Originally posted by TheRob
Could you explain this please?

Very simple, kick and run game did not work for the rangers, rangers were lucky enough to get away with only losing 2-1.

TR,

PoCo did have 4 PoCo Prem. players dressed for the Cat game. But played in the second half only. 3 of the 4 players did not even play a full half. It was not a bad game to watch, even better than watching them play was listen to the Rangers bitch and complain amongst themselves:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite the bed indeed

OK, I guess I have to get this over with.

We coughed up two early goals and struggled thereafter.

Their second goal was sweet I have to admit. Good chip style finish.
It left our keeper and back line with the "deer in the headlights" look.

My intrepetation of the match is different than Skytrain however. (Of course)
And if you think the "kick and run" comments will rile me buddy, fughedaboutit.

I didn't think we played all that poorly and I think we had more possession time than them, but that's elementary when you're down 2-0.

Flame, were you even at the game?
I didn't see any bitchin' going on.
Again, you're going fcuking nowhere on that one.

We scored very late in the match to make the scoreline look competitive, but that was like in the 89th minute.

They had a couple of faces from the Premier team, but, we had two guys from ours as well.

I will say one thing though, that Ollie guy or Oliver, is a great hard working striker. He is Premier callibre no doubt.
I'm surprised he's not in the show actually.

Bottom line - no excuses, we were shite.
Well done to POCO.

P.S. Yoda, TR, great result lads. Your beer obviously had a sweeter taste than mine this weekend.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: shite the bed indeed

Originally posted by Rangerforever
And if you think the "kick and run" comments will rile me buddy, fughedaboutit.

yes was at the game. As for the kick and run comment, the only reason I brought it up was I heard at least 4 players on you team mention the same thing, quote"we have tried kick and run all game and it has not worked, lets try to play football".

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough.

I will agree somewhat as we panicked when we went down and started launching the fcuking thing.

It's just that you're always on about shite teams that play kick and run football and I know at times we were carrying the play nicely until we hit your 25 yard line.

Also, what cost us was perpetually putting it into that fcuking keeper of your's bread basket the whole match with no one challenging in the box.

"Oh thanks lads I'll take that"
"Oh, thanks again Rangers for that one too"

Fcuking all day long.

Does that Ollie guy play full time in Div. 1?
I know you guys have talent up front for the Premier team, but fcuk man, that guy desrves a look.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger Even the good teams have to lose a game or two.I think that's only the Rangers 3rd loss in 2yrs,one to BC Champs(Victoria) 2-0,0-0 til 80th min.Poco finished well,Rangers squandered many chances.I agree,that Ollie is a good player.Rangers to rebound next week.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Ranger,
Thanks, our beer probably did taste a little bit better. Would have been great if the Premier squad hadn't forgot to bring there game to the pitch. They all went and sulked instead of going out for pints after so that ruined our celebration.

I must admit though. It could very well have been 5-4. Our keeper was stellar and we cleared a few off the goal line as well.
Horseshoes well in full effect.
We could have had a couple more ourselves but when guys hit the post on an open net from inside the 6 it makes it tough.

We'll take the win and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0