Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Liver=Chimp, stop with the excuses already. YOU LOST and that's final, now live with it.
By the way didn't they have only 10 players, You guys must be pretty good not to take advantage of that situation.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United CAT still suck.

Golden QUEERS got lucky once again. Hey Nob in case you didn't notice our keeper is hurt and our sweeper played in net(not a good keeper) we also had two 16 year old and one 15 year old call up players in our 12 player roster. You guys had at least 3 premier players you liar including #26,#3 and your keeper.

L=Cstillcan'tbelievetodaysresult
Are you really that fcuking stupid? GEU - 10 men all game. You suck.

Have a nice day. :)

Anyone who is entering the FVSL Cup pools click here to let us know if you're in. Click the button on the top of the page to enter.

Did I mention we only had ten men yesterday?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheNob

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
Golden QUEERS got lucky once again.

Chump,

Just wondering.....if Slurrey U. lose every game they play against GEU, how is it they get lucky each time?:confused:

And to finish Dude's 'Skytrain quote' - - .....and everyone's got one! Your's just happens to by multi-purpose.:eek: :D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever

Wednesdays make up game is on at bear creek park on wed at 7:30 pm I alredy talked to the league. So the game is a go. Well it looks like ALU Razorbacks Div 1 cat & our Premier had a very bad weekend the Div1 was lacking guys this weekend & on-top of that we played like shite . I think it was a good eye opener for us we had 2 months off not playing any league games . By the looks of it the premier team didn't have that good of a game either. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir Alex Razorbacks

Good job - we're on!

Cracking football will be the fare Wednesday night, Bear Creek oval.
Get those youngsters ready Razor as the Rangers FC School of Football will be officially in session.:D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Nob

I remember a certain game I was supposely poaching players that I was watching & GEU Queers got ther asses kicked !!!! That game I watched should have been in double digits you guys stunk the park out .:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob was suspended.

And that made all the difference. :D

Ask Ranger about the first twenty-five minutes of that game. We only lost by three.:(

New line for Wednesdays game. Rangers by 17.

Razor, are you planning on entering the FVSL cup pools?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sniffer

TR: you've been sniffing the liquid paper again. The Rangers will win by no more than a touchdown. After all, they'll all be hung over and sore from training Tuesday nights.

The Razorbacks are just a ^^ on the way to an all SC Pak Cup final!:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh, but no training Tuesday to rest the old legs for Wednesday against the baby Razorbacks.:mad: :D ;) :cool:

You both know how I feel about those jinxing comments, so fcuk off!:mad: :rolleyes:

Any ALU premier players coming out?

Fadingintothewoodworkforever

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Convenientlyquietforever

I've been wondering why you've been soooo quiet lately. Even the Flame slags can't pull you out of the hole.

The silence is killing you. You can't take it anymore, can you? It feels sooooo good just to feed the adiction. Your fingertips are slipping...loosing grip of the wagon. Quick! Call your Takethepiss Anonymous sponsor NOW! Before it's too late...:eek:

Pushingbuttonsforever

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's fcuking tough

I must feed this addiction, but, not at the expense of causing embarrassment to my beloved mighty Rangers (unlike what Flame does to PoCo week in, week out).

So, I must sit here and painfully read these PoCo, ALU, GEU, PAU postings at nauseam and wait ever so patiently for my moment.

Bitingmylipforeveritseems

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SkyWank should pay more attention

The first game of this season between S.U. and the Sheepshaggers was a 1-1 tie. With Surrey up 1-0 the ref gave us 2 red cards and a feeble free kick to a 7.5 dive by theNob,on that free kick they scored to steal a point in the last minute.

L=Cwhoisbitteraboutlosingtoabunchoffarmers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be very bitter

You must be extremely bitter then. Not only are you loosing to the sheep farmers, but also the pig-farmers from Poco, the pig-farmer poachers from Alouette, the salmon farmers from Chilliwack...not to mention the teenagers from Delta, and those good looking lads from Newton Athletic- where sun always shines, the beer always flows, and harmony prevails.

Yes, you must be a very, very bitter wee lad.

And the sun will come up...tomorrow...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you better hang on till tomorrow....

Sing it Annie.

Originally posted by Rangerforever
So, I must sit here and painfully read these PoCo, ALU, GEU, PAU postings at nauseam and wait ever so patiently for my moment.

Add SU to the list.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first game of this season between S.U. and the Sheepshaggers was a 1-1 tie. With Surrey up 1-0 the ref gave us 2 red cards and a feeble free kick to a 7.5 dive by theNob,on that free kick they scored to steal a point in the last minute.

L=Cwhoisbitteraboutlosingtoabunchoffarmers
That should read:L=CwhoknowsSUsuck. It was one red card, and a breakaway from center. I thought we already went over this? Sniff some more gas you little twat.

Oh yeah, don't forget to enter the Valley cup pool. Time to put up or shut up.:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't gas it was Glue

Hey Nobgobbler I'm not gonna go through this stupid argument with you again so I'll just put it simple for you.
YOU'RE AN IDIOT

P.S. Have a nice day :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes yeah.

Ten men. 3 - 1 GEU. See you next year. Maybe. I guess when SU gets relegated out of Premier, CAT's gone to. Where will you go then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0