Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Numbers

We typically have at least 8, and rarely more than 14. We have 18 signed, and only two who are out of the line-up for injuries. The coach doesn't need to threaten...he just starts the guys who deserve to start based on their training base.

At this point in the season, most guys are getting at least 45 minutes, then there's a group of 8 of us who usually get 90.

It doesn't hurt that we have an exceptional group of committed guys this year. I think our 36 year old / father of two keeper has missed one practice. "Screw You Captain" and another guy make the trek all the way from Vancouver...it's a beautiful thing!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 8 - 0 Liver=worst and SU

Sunday. Noon. NS Highschool oval. Be there.

I will stand in awe, and bask in the greatness that is Liverpool=Champs.:rolleyes: Then I will score two or three(depending on how I feel)goals as we trounce you seven, nay eight nil.

Have a nice day. :)

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait until this Sunday

Surrey United will have our revenge on the Sheepshaggers this weekend. They were lucky to steal a point from us at home now we are gonna kick their shite in on our home park. TheNob will not score two or three as he'll be lucky if he touchs the ball that many times before getting burned by me or my mates:D

P.S. Final score S.U. 3-0 Golden Queers Nobgobblers

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I can't wait until this Sunday

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
we are gonna kick their shite on our home park.

Chump,

I'd worry more about trying to get the points than kicking the opponents shite.:eek:

skytraingoingtotakeenglishlessonsinthesummer

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shagging Golden Ears Queers

The Queers are washed up !!!!!

SU will beat the Queers this weekend hands down because the Queers don't even have enough players even to form one decent team little on 2 teams . Queers are washed up from the sounds on it theNob you guys could be loosing some players next year to the Black Knights & to the Razorbacks & this is true not a rumor .

SU 7 GEU 2:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sheepshaggers are going down

Thanks for the compliment Nob I didn't know you didn't consider yourselves as a team :D I changed my prediction to 5-0 with L=C getting a well deserved hat-trick.

P.S. looks like the Sheepshaggers might need a few Premier players :p

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

We'll try helping you guys out by beating the Raiders on Sunday but I'm not promising anything. Aperrantely(sp.) we have a depleted lineup and have ahd to pull up 4 players.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will P.A.U catch Rangers

I am currently at Hibees location reading alot of B.S on a couple of threads.

Currently I am big heed or whatever ? The question is can P.A.U catch the mighty old farts Rangers? What do you wankers think?

Big Heed signing off

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Hell freeze over?

Your first mistake is hanging oot with the Hibster.
I've got one word for him: "Ayr".

That's Mr. Old Fart to you. Cnut. :)

Big Heed. How 'bout Softheed?

My God man, how many points do we have on you?
A dozen or something?

Good luck in the President's because the league hardware's all but on our shelf baby.

Big mushy cranium.

Arrogantforever

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger you twat!

GEU+10 men-no premier guys+SU+L=C=Golden Ears 3 - 1 Surrey United.

Aint math grand?:D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC B vs POCO RAIDERS

Sorry Dude,

We couldn't pull this one off and came out with a 2-1 loss all on a questionable that was a clear dive, but that's the way the ball bounces.

LUFC A vs FRANSEN

This game was just a waste of time, as the score was getting out of hand the game wass called 20 minutes into the second half. We came out with an 8-3 victory with Demo getting the all important 8th goal to keep his scoring streak alive with the big club. Gusser had a great game todayscoring 4 goals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
president's Cup Prelims: SC Royals 2, Poco City Hotspurs 0

Well, I guess I can now say we’ve had the numbers of both Poco teams in our division this year. Today we came out on top with a 2-0 win over the Poco City Hotspurs. Our combined record against them and the Raiders this year is 4-0-1. All the games were hard fought, including todays. I must say, our team defense was awesome today…I don’t think our keeper had to make one difficult save. So, we find our way through prelims, and now on to the Delta Lions. I understand they are a good, fit, young team. Should be a very tough challenge.

Also, the Storm were 5-0 winners today over Peace Arch United. Apparently it wasn’t too close. One footnote though: the Storm’s Mike Wagstaff separated his shoulder on an awkward fall. He has a funny trick shoulder anyhow; if I know him, he’ll be back next week.

Demo: with a performance like that against the Raiders, you ain't helping your chances for an offseason tranfer to the Royals.;) Funny, your cousin Nick was at our game today. In the late going, it got a little chippy. Nick was calling from the sideline "Just walk away boys!". Like Nick "The Instigator" Figluitzii ever walked away!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah Dude,

I never mentioned that it would be the Royals I'd be transferring over to, I've actually got a couple of teams that iI have talked to.
As for the performance against the Raiders I was saving myself for the Div 1 team.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheNob

Golden QUEERS got lucky once again. Hey Nob in case you didn't notice our keeper is hurt and our sweeper played in net(not a good keeper) we also had two 16 year old and one 15 year old call up players in our 12 player roster. You guys had at least 3 premier players you liar including #26,#3 and your keeper.

L=Cstillcan'tbelievetodaysresult

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool = Chumps

Got lucky?:rolleyes:
You guys had about 4 shots on net. Not necessarily good ones just shots on net.
Quit whining about the young guys you had on the pitch and the the goalie you didn't have. I'm tired of hearing your excuses. What were your excuses for losing the other 10 games this year.

Remember this.
Our keeper has been playing in goal for us for about 6 games this year since he last played keeper about 10 years ago and used to be a striker. We had no premier players playing for us AND we only had 10 players.

Quit posting your shite excuses and just face it, you guys aren't good.
:rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0