Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Therob is a SheepShagger

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
Hey Farmboy maybe you outta get your head out of the cows ARSE:eek:and realize that United beat Pegasus 4-2 in September of this season ya stoopid Dcik:mad:

Hey Chump,

Where are you picking up all these poor slags( if that's what your trying to do) on the playground?

Well done on the big win against Peg, but I guess if I also played on a team that only won 2 games all season I'd have to brag about finally winning a game too.

skytrainwishestoadvisechumphecansayDICK

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's TheRob, and I haven't seen the Sheep Fcuker around lately.

We've been through the inbred, farming, sheep fcuking shite before. What it all boils down to is, you live in Surrey. Enough said.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU div1

As I recall the last time we played GEU the result was 1-1. We had 11 men 3 of which were playing hurt and they got lucky on a last minute free kick given to wanker who dove about 10 yards. If it wasn't for their keeps they would've lost 6 or 7-1

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give your head a shake.

Actually, the goal never came off a free kick. After one of your eleven plumbers got tossed, we were pressing up, and one of our midfielders put a nice through ball to a wide open TheRob:eek: I sauntered in from center, and easly slotted it past your keeper. Two minutes later, TheRob hit the crossbar off a corner. Lucky on your part. Unlucky on mine.

Yeah, you guys got a 1 - 1 tie out of it, but you did not deserve it. We controlled the game, and had about 85 percent of the possesion. Just couldn't hit the net. Oh, did I mention that we had four Div 4 guys playing with us?

Sliver,

Find your vowels yet?:confused:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just couldn't stay out of this one

Here are the current Fvsl standing, just to clear things up. And by golly it looks as if Surrey United is doing Very well ( If they are looking to get relegated).

Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Surrey City Rangers 10 8 1 1 29 5 25
2 Delta Metro Highlanders 12 6 1 5 22 20 19
3 Townsend Park Athletics 12 5 3 4 24 22 18
4 Peace Arch United 9 5 2 2 25 15 17
5 Alouette Razorbacks 11 4 2 5 12 18 14
6 PoCo City Express 9 4 1 4 15 14 13
7 GEU Associates 10 4 1 5 16 12 13
8 Aldergrove United 11 4 0 7 12 25 12
9 Surrey United 12 1 3 8 15 39 6

Wow, will you look at that even teams that have only played 9 games have more than 6 points

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
What it all boils down to is, you live in Surrey. Enough said.

Look we've been through the Surrey girl, Whalley scum, drug-addict shite before.

What it boils down to is at the moment is I'm going to chung TR when GEU comes to the ROOTIN' TOOTIN' NEWTON BABY!:mad:

RFtotallystokedthattheGEU-Rangermatchgotpostponed

Oh and by the way TR: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scrooge!!!

Anyhow, have a good Christmas. BTW: Santa Clause doesn’t actually exist. Just thought you should know.

Dude.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
you bastard!!! what are you talking about??? those who don't believe shall not recieve!!!:confused:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SFC club is shite

To answer your question Dude, I left Surrey FC for many reasons first off the club is run by a dumb Fcuk Fat guy who knows nothing about the game of Football, has never played a game in his life and looks like the singer of the Barenaked Ladies.Second of all the Storm weren't going anywhere with more than half of their team being over 25.Storm is also another example of an SFC team with no committment, heart, or desire. There I set the record straight, now the skytrain can stop derailing or should I say WHINING

Liverpool=Chump,

You left Surrey FC because of our chairman?
What did he do wrong to you other than giving you a team to play for when you were a kid and making sure that every opportunity was available for you to improve? It's too bad you were busy lippin' people off and taking silly cards to notice. Did you forgot about that? ... There's something about loyalty that doesn't quite hit home with you, eh?

The Storm aren't going anywhere?
Even if they didn't go anywhere they still be better than your group of SFC castoffs you call a div 1 team. Man, I made sure I came early and watched RF and the Rangers destroy your 'team' last time you played them. Did you happen to see the last match we (SC Peg) played against your 'premier' (aka former SC U-21) team? We dominated again. Your only goal came from a former SC Premier striker - David Lee.

Where were you that game? On the bench? Or was there no room on the bench for you? Maybe you were still getting the splinters taken out of your ass from the last time the Rangers played you? Let me know. ;)

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Storm Who?

You all should know by now United is the best club in Surrey(I just wish we could recruit Mitchell)

From your wee buddy with four eyes and a tonne of skill

Liverpool=Chump,

Best club from Surrey?
Let's take a look at the two clubs in detail, shall we?

VMSL Premier:
Pegasus - 12 games played, 1 loss, 29 points (1st overall)
SU - 14 games played, 3 losses, 29 points

FVSL Premier:
SC Pegasus - 13 games played, 5 losses, 20 points
SU - 12 games played, 10, losses, 6 points (2nd last!)

FVSL Div1 CAT
SC Rangers - 10 games played, 1 loss, 25 points (1st overall)
SU - 12 games played, 8 losses, 6 points (last place)

Your club is a decent organization, I have no problem with competition. Competition is good for everyone.

But excluding your VMSL Premier squad your teams absolutely suck.

Bollocks

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollock
Although sc is a better club at the moment you shouldn't assume that it will be the case next year. In other words, sc's dominance is not assured. Just look at the sc premier team from the last two years.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Therob is a SheepShagger

Originally posted by Skytrain
but I guess if I also played on a team that only won 2 games all season I'd have to brag about finally winning a game too.

Skytrain,

The little four-eyed Liverpool=Chump doesn't even play on the SU premier team. His div1 CAT team only has one win all year. And with Mr. 'Tonne of Skill' up front the SU div1 CAT team has finally scored as many goals in 12 games as the Rangers did in 3.

Way to go Chump!

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by FatJoe
Bollock
Although sc is a better club at the moment you shouldn't assume that it will be the case next year. In other words, sc's dominance is not assured. Just look at the sc premier team from the last two years.

FatJoe,

Point taken. :) I agree but hopefully we will be better again next year too.

Nevertheless this Liverpool=Chump made some claims that needed to be refuted. There is a reason he's not in our club anymore -> his own damn self.

Bollocks

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya stir the pot a couple of times and people get upset

Lets clearify one thing off the bat. Is Peg(VMSL) really a SC team?
or does SC just give them money so they will feel like they have a team in the Metro league?(we all know what happened with their last Metro squad)RELIGATION
It seems like there is alot of Surrey United,Surrey City rivalry talk lately(especially since I started stirring it up):D I just hope that the Storm beats Langley so we will have a chance to stomp all over their asses. BTW I'm not saying I hate anyone belonging to SC I would just like a chance to score a few against them in a Cup game thats all.

L=CthinksbollocksisreallyupsetbyhiscommentsaboutSC:D:D:D

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ya stir the pot a couple of times and people get upset

Lets clearify one thing off the bat. Is Peg(VMSL) really a SC team? or does SC just give them money so they will feel like they have a team in the Metro league?(we all know what happened with their last Metro squad)RELIGATION

Liverpool=CHUMP,

Yes, let's 'clarify' it - our VMSL Pegasus team is an SC team. We are still of course working on the system but they do have full support from our team and they do support our players. Several of our prospects have gone to their team and done quite well. As Pegasus gets older I believe more of SC Pegasus FVSL - Pegasus VMSL integration will happen.

Nice spelling too -> Relegation -> you will find the meaning of the term this year.

BTW I'm not saying I hate anyone belonging to SC I would just like a chance to score a few against them in a Cup game thats all.

L=CthinksbollocksisreallyupsetbyhiscommentsaboutSC:D:D:D

If you're saying you don't hate anyone belonging to SC then why did you call our chairman what you did? When you were 19 and no youth team would have you on their team didn't he get the U-21 coach to take you? Where did the disrespect come from? Doesn't your dad still play in our club? :confused: What's up chump?

Bollocks

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks you're exactly what your name states

OK first of all when I was 19 I played for the Storm(in case you didn't know 19 is too old for youth soccer) I never played U-21.
My old man actually plays in the over 50's for Britainia(which is sponsered by the Wheelhouse Pub and not your Shite club). When I was about 16 or so I was called by the U-17 Premier squad to play for them when your (not naming any names) "club Chairman" found out he automatically convinced the coach that I was nothing but a "mouthpiece" I wasn't called back after that week, so I went and played youth Gold for Surrey United. After that season I thought I'd give SC another try so I played for SC gold for 2 years. Then went on to play for the Storm and had another problem or "incident" with him. So I decided to say Fcuk him I'm going back to SU.

thiswasL=Ctellingitlikeitis

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool=CHUMP,

Ok buddy, it's time to take the piss out of you.

You played for Warren (now the SU prem coach) in U21 and never was called to the U17 "Premier" team as there was no such thing. You had a tryout with Erker and got cut.

Whose dressing rooms has your dad been drinking in lately? Brittania and our club have worked out an affiliation. Another coup for SC.

As to the relegation of the SFC team what part did your Dad play in that fiasco brought on by the founder of our club?

Pegasus is ours and is in full support of the Club. They all wear black arm bands for Sean. Three of our SC Peg boys - Steddy, Adam and Jordan - were all invited to SIGN with Peg this year but went to the Development team, also called Pegasus in the FVSL.

So now young four eyes, why did you leave again? Oh -> and stop private messaging me!

Bollocks

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the FCUK R U bollocks

There is a difference between TTP outta someone and getting a little 2 personal. First off when I played for Warren it was an SFC U-19 team(not U-21 like you keep insisting)but I guess you know more about my life than I do right FCUKFACE. I don't know who you are,but,if you keep bringing my old man in to it I'm gonna have to find out who you are WANKER! So why don't you stop hiding behind your dumbass login name and tell me who you really are and why you think you know so much about me. BTW my dad only enters the Newton change rooms cause his team plays there once in awhile and like us all he likes the odd pint after a match(not that I should have to explain anything to you ya BITCH). I can't wait until the next match between us and SC Pegasus, my right boot is gonna go right through your ankles FCUKER;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who the FCUK R U bollocks

you know more about my life than I do right FCUKFACE. I don't know who you are,but,if you keep bringing my old man in to it I'm gonna have to find out who you are WANKER!

Bollocks,

I'd watch it, if Chump is anything like his posts, he's likely to hit you with his purse.:D

I can't wait until the next match between us and SC Pegasus, my right boot is gonna go right through your ankles FCUKER;)

Liverpool=Chump,

Nice class. But then again if your a hack and have no skill with that round thing you chase all over the pitch, your above statement suits you well:rolleyes:

There is one thing I will agree with you though, the SFC club organizer (Fat guy - as you put it) is a prick.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC vs SU

Hey Farmboy maybe you outta get your head out of the cows ARSEand realize that United beat Pegasus 4-2 in September of this season ya stoopid Dcik

Liverpool=Chimp

Why do you keep harping on the past? How quickly one forgets the dominating performance SC Peg gave SU in their last match, winning 3-1. I guess cause only having 2 wins results in a team thats facing relegation to look for some encouragement for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0