Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
without gnu

with gnu on the sidelines with the sore hammy he watched as delta high kept on there winning ways as we beat townsend park 2-1 which really should have been 4-1 but all in all 3 weeks in a row without a loss heading into the break. :p HOW MANY GAMES ARE CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND? PARK WAS IN GOOD SHAPE AT JOHN OLIVER BEERS WERE EVEN BETTER. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE THIS WEEKEND EXCEPT PEACE ARCH WHO WE WANT TO STAY AHEAD OF.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn

Just came on here today to check the FVSL site to see how many games got postponed...pretty much all of them. Damn...too bad the city couldn't look into a crystal ball and see the awesomme day it turned out to be.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
President's Cup

Holy shite, just checked out the draw.
Storm plays Langley Thunder 1st round.
My God, those two teams would have to be ranked top 5 to win the thing.
Also, Peace Arch CAT plays Centro Americano, another tough draw off the bat.

Dude, you have a match on your hands when you beat POCO.
Those Lions from Delta are a good young side.

Looks interesting.... Good luck to all.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents Cup

Kind of a fcuked up draw isn't it?

Why would teams that get byes into the second round, have to play other teams that got byes. Why wouldn't those teams play the teams that won the preliminary rounds? :confused:

Dude you seem to know all the ansewers. Can you give me one for this, or should I ask Jinky?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents Draw

TR,

I think you might have to ask Jinky, cause as we all know the Fraser Valley League works in mysterious ways. I don't think even Dude would have the answer to this one.

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents draw

I am just guessing here but I would say the matchups were picked out of a hat. They looked pretty random to me.

But I wuld think it would make sense to have the teams that had byes play eachother because they are *supposedly the better teams (Cat & Div1 & top few in Div2). So I would think if a team "A" had to play two games that they would be against weaker opponents, whereas team "B" would play one game against a stronger opponent.

*last year it was teams from div 2 and div 5 in the final.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Presidents Cup

Originally posted by TheRob
Kind of a fcuked up draw isn't it?

What else would you expect from the meatheads in charge:rolleyes:

Reality is its a shitty draw, appears all the fairly good teams are paired up early in the cup, leaving the weaker teams to advance to the next rounds and possibly give another upset performance like last year.:eek:

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upsets????

Originally posted by Skytrain

possibly give another upset performance like last year.:eek:

What the hell are you talking about.

The Storm earned the win and beat several good squads to get to the final last year. And the Blaze not just beat atleast two division 1 teams, they spanked them (I believe one score was 7-1).

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Upsets????

Originally posted by Train

What the hell are you talking about.

How would you define an upset?:confused: An upset simply being a higher division being beat by a lower division team. If you din't know, now you do:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upsets

Train: don't take it personally.

You were Div. 2 last year were you not?
You had to knock off Div. 1 teams to get to the dance.
Some people view that as an upset.

Me thinks that little prick Flame may be referring to last year's Pakenham anyway.:D

Rumour is only one club thought it was an upset. :D :D

Rangertryingtoappeaseflame'sboredomandaddiction.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents Cup

It doesn't matter much how the draw went cause you should all know that Surrey United(cat) is gonna win it with no problems at all.OK maybe the Rangers might be a slight problem for us,but we all know how they like their pints on a saturday night, and Cup games are on sundays. Good luck lads

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with the scouser, Surrey Utd.(cat) will definately be a contender in the presidents cup. I watched the team play last week and they were looking pretty good.

As for the scouser=liverpool chumps
MAN UTD 5- DERBY 0

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Presidents Draw

Originally posted by Demolition
TR,

I think you might have to ask Jinky, cause as we all know the Fraser Valley League works in mysterious ways. I don't think even Dude would have the answer to this one.

No fcuking idea. The hat theory sounds good to me. I doesn't make sense for league officials to clearly think this through.

Train: The Mighty Storm winning last year was an upset, but it was not a fluke. The best team in the draw won the President's Cup last year. The Storm are for real.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
It doesn't matter much how the draw went cause you should all know that Surrey United(cat) is gonna win it with no problems at all.OK maybe the Rangers might be a slight problem for us,but we all know how they like their pints on a saturday night, and Cup games are on sundays. Good luck lads

Liverpool=Champs, and Fat Joe need to get eachothers heads out of their respective asses. Surrey United CAT is awful. They have two or three good players, and the rest are fully acredited trades Plumbers. Especially the short shitty guy with the glasses. Surrey City Storm will win again this year.

PS-Rangers are not playing in the Presidents Cup.

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Cat div is stronger then div one. If ranger and pa were in the regular div one they would finish one-two.
As for geu, and their 4 eyed mascot, only time will tell where they finish.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fatso

Psst.......
You can actually say "wanker" here on TTP.
You may want to consider fixing your signature.
Easy on the mascot eh?

TR: we have a teddy bear suit here waiting for you whenever you want to jump ship and become our cheerleader.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally posted by Liverpool=Champs
It doesn't matter much how the draw went cause you should all know that Surrey United(cat) is gonna win it with no problems at all.

Pardon? Isn't Surrey United in both Cat and Div 1 at the bottom of the league? They have no chance. Favorites to have got to be PoCo (cat), Geu (cat), PA (cat), Thunder and Storm. Too bad Thunder and Storm face of against each other first round.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
President's

Damn it, I fcuking hate it when he sounds logical.

My dear Liverpudlian friend:

We have had our way with you way worse than anyone this year.

Skytrain is bang on with the teams he's listed.
I would also rate the Delta Metro Highlanders and Lions to the list of contenders.

No disrespect because you are a good young team, but, you have a fcukin' lot of work ahead of you if you want to topple the top notch sides listed above.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Did I forget to mention the Royals?;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky hates it when I use the quote feature.

TR: we have a teddy bear suit here waiting for you whenever you want to jump ship and become our cheerleader.
There you go, trying to recruit TheRob again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0