Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a little time

I have but only a few minutes here between autograph sessions.I am currently on the road on the way to my next signing at Chapters to sign autographs in my new autobiography.
I am using my new laptop from my sponsor Sony.
Wanted to drop in and see how the Div1-4 thread is progressing since I have been traveling.

Hope everyone is well. Will see ya all again when the swelling in my head goes down.
:D

PS: Autographs $5, Pictures $10, Autogrphed pictures $15.

Yoda:whoshandsaresorefromsigningautographsallweek

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In need of the force

Yoda,

I've been disappointed with your lack of progress in the Chick Tourney threads, after some very early promise of great expectations. I am putting out the challenge to you to bring in some good Tyra Banks picks. That is, if you have time and your hand doesn't hurt too much.:D

Sorry TR...back to the topic. Umm...Rangers to win this weekend. Score: Rangers: Lots and lots o goals - GEU: Not nearly enough. GEU missing Yoda, the one man team.

That is all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Busy Saturday, but...

TR: I have a pretty full Saturday, but part of it includes taking Dude-where'smycar? Jr. skating. He needs to work on his quickness, his cross-overs, and skating with his head up. These areas are in drastic need of improvement if he's to be drafted in the top three of the 2017 NHL entry draft. 2-year olds...they just don't pay attention like they used to.:rolleyes:

Should the rain hold off, me and my retirement fund will be there to cheer you on, as futile as it may be.

Dude- hockeydad

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

You've got more excuses for this weekend than Coppertone has moronic, monotonic posts (that's a lot).

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And here's another one.

Dude,

Just talked to Mikey "Red Light" Roberts, and he informed me that the game for Saturday is cancelled.

Can you confirm this Ranger? Judge?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little bitter Regs?

Originally posted by Regs
Dude,

You've got more excuses for this weekend than Coppertone has moronic, monotonic posts (that's a lot).

~TB.

Regs,

I suppose I'm in the unenviable position of having too many better and more important things to do than going to hang out at a soggy soccer field, in the freezing cold rain, getting ripped out of my tree, and taking the piss out of poor TheRob while he plays. At one time, I did spend my free time doing things like that...then I started dating, going to university, getting married, and having a life. I suppose if it doesn't involve me playing, the only person I'm going to hang out in the rain to watch is my kid or my team (although I'm usually playing, unless hurt or suspended).

The better question may be: what is your excuse?

TheRob: if the game was to be played at NAP, chances are they closed it. Hopefully they'll get it moved...and Junior and I will come watch if it is dry enough for him.

Dude.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A little bitter Regs?

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
I suppose I'm in the unenviable position of having too many better and more important things to do than going to hang out at a soggy soccer field, in the freezing cold rain, getting ripped out of my tree, and taking the piss out of

There is nothing better! :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To each their own

Playing...nothing better- rain, shine, sleet, night, day. Given the choice of watching in the rain vs. most other things, I'll take most other things. Priorities I guess.:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In tough

Dude,

I still may make an appearance on Saturday for the CAT game as the premier game plays on Sunday so don't think it will be a cake walk cause I will be there in full "force".
:)
As for the "Beyond the Chick Tourney" thread I have been viewing but haven't had time find some new material because of my surgery on my right hand. Tore some tendons with my last posts.
Tyra Banks you say?
Will see what i can do for you.
:D

CheckoutthenewissueofMaximtoseemyfavoriteJaimePressly.YUMMMMMMMM!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game's off?

First I heard of it.
I've been out all day.

The chairman of our club was concerned with the quality of fields at Newton in an earlier e-mail.
He stated they weren't looking too healthy.
So, I'm not surprised with today's rain.

TR: Looks like I got my Christmas present early.:D

Dude: Did I ever tell you you're my hero?:p

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIV ONE/ CAT

What's the consensus on Division One and One Cat. From the games I've seen i would guess that the cat div is much stronger than its div one counterpart. For example, teams such as the rangers, PA would easily be among the top 3 in div one. Also Look at the teams doing well in div one. Langley THunder, - Who usually finished mid table. Centra Americano (Eagles)- who finished in last place. Storm - a team which just got promoted, (although i dont know how applicable this analysis is to the storm, it applies to the teams mentioned above and possibly delta.) Is cat better then div one?:confused:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: President's Cup

The President's Cup draw is up on the FVSL site. What does everyone think?

Me thinks there should be more Surrey teams in the draw:D :D :D

Dud,

what is the name of your squad?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw

Skytrain: the Mighty SC Royals. We get your Hotspurs in the Prelims.

BTW: you keep missing the "e";)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Draw

Skytrain: the Mighty SC Royals. We get your Hotspurs in the Prelims.

Sorry to here that:( at least you can say that you played in a cup game this season. After your loss it will leave you to do all the other things you do besides soccer:D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Presidents Cup

Dude,

Sorry to hear you guys have to play in the prelim's. We lucked out and got a bye into R1 and will play Fransen Engineering, Hopefully you guys will knock out Poco.
Lufc A gets Razorbacks (cat) and if they play anything like the game I watched in Aldergrove, I cannot see us losing this game.
I guess there will have to be a decision made as to how many of us are going to be playing for the Div 1 team during this cup run, as you can only play for one team in the cup, we just may have to load up te first team.

BTW: Where the hell did they come up with this system????

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain. I plan to be playing more than one game. Hopefully 6. :D Playing and watching aren't the same. I'm actually one of those rare breeds who doesn't like watching any soccer. Can't say why. But the adrenaline rush of the game...nothing like it. Especially Cup / playoff games.;)

Demo: The draws are a little strange aren't they? You would think they'd seed the preliminary round based on divisions...but whatever. Poco should be a good opponent for us. I take it you're going to tie yourself to the LUFC "A" team for a run???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0