Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Republic of Ireland vs. Canada 18th November, 2003

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boobles

my spidey-sense is telling me your were speaking unfavourably of poor old Dazza, care to elaborate???

B

Boobles

Complaint

that's it. I've had enough.

I didn't come on TTP to have the piss taken out of me or to inflict such pain on others. I thought it was a way to meat new people and forge lasting relationships.

This is flagrant (or is that fragrant) abuse of your Hall Monitor status.

I DEMAND to speak to the senior Hall Monitor about your actions.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
meat is murder.....

Sicknote,

You just don't get it. TTP is where people in their late 20's and early 30's (and then some) come to talk about how good they are at football. Didn't you read the ttp owner's manual?

I choose to forge (like an ironmonger) my relationships outside TTP. That's just me, though. One way of accomplishing this feat is actually showing up for planned 'events'. The Dog's never speaking to you again. Aren't you lucky? Saint and Velcro even showed up though Velcro tried to kill me. The bitch.

Don't demand to speak to the Senior Hall Monitor, ring him at home. He likes it.

Just don't forget the time difference. Vancouver's only 38 minutes behind GMT.

I am currently monitoring the halls at home today, I know some dodgy things occur here when I'm not about, you see.

Oh, keep on topic too, bum-buddy.

Like this: Marc Bircham invented football in Canada.

B

Boobles

Chariots

I wish to use this forum to express my sincere congratulations to the English rugby team. Victory could not have gone to a humbler, more deserving nation.

Theirs is a deferential nation that does not seek to exploit or raise ghosts of sporting success from ancient history.

That is why I feel I must strike while the iron is hot with my congratulatory carbunkle, as after this week we'll probably never hear about it again.

Or '66.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mixed messages.....

If you strike or forge any more you're going to do a great number of blacksmiths out of work.

While I intend to, on behalf of my people (and the English), take your kind words of heartfelt congratulations for Saturday morning's epic rugby victory as they were intended I should also point something out to you. As heroic as England was and as Jupiter-like (as opposed to Jupitus-like) as Martin Johnson was, neither had anything to do with Canada versus the ROI weekend before last.

Do, in future, try and post your English well-wishes under the appropriate thread. This one, for instance.

Archie Gemmill.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0