Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Relegation Favorites Side B 2004/2005

Relegation Favorites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Relegation Favorites Side B

Primo's look likely not to get many points this season. Wonder if they can hold it together for Div. 2 next year.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Primos aren't looking good on paper so far..........

You have to wonder what some teams were thinking when they choose their names; Primos, Cobras, Strikers......

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Primos are a done deal, but what about the next-to-last place team? They'll have to have a playoff vs their compatriot from the A-group. In that case the 'Lomas may have a brush with relegation.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How many teams were promoted from div 2 this year? Six I think? That's a joke.

Teams that earned promotion:
City FC Rangers - 2nd in 1A
City FC Blaze - 4th in 1B
Sarajevo - 8th in 1B

Teams that didn't earn it:
WFC Rangers - tied for 5th in 1B
Primos - last in 1B
Firemen - last in 1A

I think it's safe to say that WFC Rangers are handling it better because they've played there for years (except for last year) and have access to some good players. Heard Mosh is playing with them? Maybe some other, older ex-premier guys from Westside? Heard they're weak in goal though :D

Primos and Firemen to go down for sure and Sarajevo as the penultimate - you heard it here first! Muckerlomas will stay up again and PCOV will somehow survive again...

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lomas play Primos on Griffin Turf in a couple of weeks. This will be a good indication of who will be relegated. As the Primos practice there they should be used to the turf and I'll predict they come away with their first win. The two will be battling for last all season long.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The only thing keeping WFC up this year is management and the threat of losing their $100 per game fee for semi-skills rendered.

Shasta_McNasty

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do you mean management’s penchant for giving themselves 90, and then siphoning off the supposed league dues to finance family trips to Maui and Vegas?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

As a Muckerloma :rolleyes: , and in defence of our squad, we haven't been able to play with a full team yet this year. I'm confident we'll pick it up and be in the middle of the pack come year end.

No2

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

KNVB, i guess if we get relegated you guys at surrey United can take our spot in Div. 1. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts