Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Realignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen, you better not make tracks into the Billi League, otherwise I will Chanchal ur ass with a purrrfect tackle.
Sucka

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch,

What is happening with Peg/Olys this year? I just read that you are not involved?

~Regs.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Peg/Olys will have the majority of last years team back with, from what I hear, a few new signings. The new coaching staff will include Toze, Dickens Cider and Jags. I wish them all the best this year. As for myself, I was just burned out from trying to play/coach/help manage the last few years. It slowly just took its toll. So I decided to make the move to my bro-in-law's top squad. I've been playing with the majority of those lads this summer and it's been great just bringing my boots to the park. Looking forward to the new year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch,

A change in avatar may be in order then? :D Or is Cliff still under the Peg 'umbrella'?

~RegslookingforwardtoDiv1andkickingToze,Dickens,andJags.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes

Yes I've been thinking about my avatar. Cliff hasn't been under the Peg umbrella since before last year. When the new Cliff logo is finalized, I'll let you know ;). I'm sure, Toze, Dickens and Jags are looking forward to facing your new mates this year as well. At least both sides of first div. are a little more parallel this year.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to say a sorry fairwell to the PGR boys from last year although PGR Goodtimes was and is an absolute fcuk nut we had a great time fighting to remain in first div. I can surely say all of our team wanted the Point Grey United team on our side so we could properly introduce them to div. 1. To bad really.

Cheers lawts

Would anyone care to make some very early predictions on how the divisions will end up this year?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rumour of Temple and Indo merging will NEVER happen........too many people and politics involved! That said with both teams being on a level playing field in terms of divisions and attracting players, it will be interesting to see if one side losses potential signings to the other!

The ol' boys of Indo won't be going anywhere.........but come transer time it could get interesting if one is closer to promotion than the other:eek:

Cheers,

John

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple Rumour

John,
That is basically the basis of the rumour. If Indo doesnt get back all of it's players, many may defect to Temple. Or, if Indo does get back it's players, some Temple players may be "enticed" to join Indo, and make it stronger.
You know what they say, every lie has some truth.
So, who are the players defecting?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do tell

Yes, please come forth with the insider information. I need to know who to put money on. Wow, this could be just like the Vancouver Stock Exchange.

Lawts, if you're the goalie for Meralameass's then kudos to you for not having to wear those colours during the game. We were hoping to be in your group too. That way we would have been guaranteed to have at least one team below us in the final standings. Too bad really. :rolleyes:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
??????

WTF. How did that Temple/Indo merger rumour get started. There has never been any serious talk of combining the two teams. In all likelihood Indo will probably keep 90% of their players from last year, as will Temple.

Does anyone know if Clan is losing or picking up any players?

#7 enough said

Apr 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple players

i highly doubt guys from temple will stay with temple especail;ly there good players cuz the good players play for khalsa in the pcsl so they will probably end up in premier

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cat Teams

Will any clubs be entering new teams into Div 1 Cat that weren't there last season? Or, will any be leaving?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lawts

thanks for the kind words. unfortunately, the pg united team on the way up will be back down faster than we were.

as for your sorry ass team, you should have gone down last year and the prolonged relegation has obviously gone to your head. pretty sure you were out there when pg rangers spanked you for the summer league title. your kick and run game is hard to take!!! ever notice the people who come out to watch the games never pull for your team? didn't think so.

enjoy the beatings this year with that sexy team of yours :eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get over it...

Bandcamp,

Time to get over the fact that you will be back in Div 2 this year!!

And have you got a new net yet? I guess the reason you didn't have one a few weeks ago is that it came under so much pressure from opposing teams that you had to replace it.

Buy a backup one as well!

Daz
:D

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya ya

fair enough. i can wait 1 year for us to switch positions.

btw...what's up with your signature? you're known as one of the biggest goons/moaners out there :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Gooner is an Arsenal fan...I am a Spurs fan, like Captain and Boycs.

I don't mind being thought of as a goon, moaner, short-fused, etc. Just washes over my head.

Good luck this season. Wish you guys were still in our group. I enjoyed the rivalry.

And well done in the summer final...a bit of luck, but fair play.

daz:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0